Closed Thread
Page 23 of 68 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    We're not going anywhere Autumn. We'll be waiting to hear what I bet will be good news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear you're feeling so ill WOP! Your little Sprout must be very strong hopefully some of the sickness eases as you cruise into your second trimester!

Gracie's mummy I haven't got another scan booked yet but have my first OB appt next wednesday, so hopefully he requests another!

Lol at you girls calling it dildo cam! Such a perfect description! And it's the most action I've had in weeks!! Hahaha

Feeling so bloody exhausted & sick this week! Going to work each day is such a struggle! Am finding myself counting down the hours for knock off time so I can crawl back into bed!

You're in my thoughts constantly Autumn, I hope you're going ok. Don't lose hope xxx

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Autumn - just wanted to send big hugs your way... I hope you are feeling a bit brighter today and the spotting has stopped. I hope you get good news at the end of week Hun, I have everything crossed for you.

Giggle - Congrats on 5wks!! Yay! I feel like it's dragging too... 6w3d for me today and I have absolutely nothing until 31/10 when I have my first OB appt, and that one is mostly admin!

WOP - I hope you have managed to keep everything down today and haven't done a nasal spew!! As much as it's horrible you must also be quite happy to be so unwell. Sprout is a strong one! I think it's a girl, girls are meant to take away your beauty and make you sick!

Dildo cam!!! LOL! So true!! Not looking forward to that! I always think it's funny that they put a condom on it too...

Actually, condoms or fingers of rubber gloves filled with frozen water post birth is soooo relieving.... After having Grace and several stitches as a result it was the only thing that helped that first 2 nights!! There you go, helpful hint of the day! Ha ha

Beautiful hot day here in Melbourne today!! Hopefully the pool will be warm enough to swim tomorrow!!
    Yay for the warm weather! Sooooo over dreary old winter! It feels like we've had 2 winters back to back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, not sure if this is the right place to post so sorry if its not.
    I had a mc in 08 (17weeks) an a molar pregnancy in 09.(8weeks) Was not ttc but had a feeling i was utd earlier this month did three poas test an all said the same thing.
    I would love to have another bub just scared that something is going to go wrong again.
    I still have not had a blood test or even seen my dr
    I'm 40 now will be 41 when bub is due, same age my mum was when she had me
    Sorry for the long post just wanted to get out how I'm feeling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Madje of course you are welcome here!
    I am very sorry to hear of your losses, it's something no one should ever have to experience.

Congratulations on your BFP! Fantastic news! You have come to the right place - we all understand the nerves & anxiety & general mixed emotions you feel. It's only natural to be scared, I know I am too. But I keep trying to remind myself that I cannot control the weeks ahead, all I can do is eat right, rest up & hope & pray that this is a successful pregnancy with a healthy & happy bubba at the end.

I find this forum so helpful & all the other ladies are amazing, you will find great support in here I'm sure

Lovely to see you in here, all the best for your bloods & seeing your GP

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Madje - Hi and welcome!! I'm so glad you found us here... you have certainly joined the right thread! We are all pregnant after experiencing a loss or multiple losses and completely understand the rollercoaster of emotions and fears. I hope you find this to be a really supportive group of amazing women and a place that you feel you can be yourself and express your fears and excitement freely. Congratulations on your BFP! How exciting! When do you think you are due?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Madjedjjlill- you're very welcome here. I hope this will be a very different story to those you had with your losses
    Will this be your first baby then? How far along are you? And how do I shorten your name?!

I'm stoked because today has been vomit-free!!! Now I just have to get through a 12 hour day shift tomorrow and an 8 hour day Friday before a lovely weekend at home and seeing the family.

Thanks
    Reviews
    WOP - YAY for a vomit free day!!! Your nose must be relieved!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the welcome ladies
    This will be #6
    My name comes from my kids
    Mad 17 dd
    Jed 15 ds
    Jj 11 ds
    Lill 11 dd
    I made my name while i was utd with # 5 so he is not in it. Feel free to shorten it how ever you like.
    Im due in june,not sure when yet will have to have a dating scan done.
    I look forward to getting to know you all. Sending sticky baby dust to everyone.

strawberry swing is offline not so patiently waiting for the 1st of july!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies.

I was wondering if it's ok to join?

I'll be 4 weeks pregnant tomorrow edd 29 june (I was temping and using opk's), after losing my first pregnancy in april this year.

I'm trying so hard not to get too excited, especially because it's so so early, but this pregnancy already feels different to my last, so I have everything crossed.

I'm too scared to fully join the june due date group yet, I want to hear a heartbeat.