Closed Thread
Page 21 of 68 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    sending you every positive hope and your in my thoughts
    How early was the scan? im not good at working out dates by the tickers...
    My symptoms disappeared too if that helps you at all and they came back with a vengence at 7weeks, then faded and now back at 9weeks. I didnt have spotting, but i didnt and still dont feel pregnant... im hoping you will be ok, no super bad cramps is a good sign!!

We are thinking about cancelling our trip next month to bali, but i think were gonna still go, im currently fighting with the hotel they want us to pay an extra $500 for a non smoking room... cant believe it!

Hope everyone else is good xx
    autumn

Quote Originally Posted by Autumnlove View Post
    Hi Ladies,

Over the weekend my symptoms have been getting less which was followed by spotting that started last night (brown at this stage). I had my BT today and booked in for another on Thursday. I had a scan done today too which shows a gestational sac but it's empty. Hoping it's just a tad early to see anything but I don't feel pregnant anymore. I think I'm starting to cramp too.

We've cancelled our O/S trip but unfortunatley we can't get a refund. Two blows in one day, I just want SOME good news.

Please send baby dust, stength, pray, whatever to our little one. I'm still holding onto a small amount of hope even if it isn't very realistic... I'm not ready to say goodbye to another.

Hope your all doing well .

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HopefulMaiden For This Useful Post:

Autumnlove  (18-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's no good Autumn. I'm so sorry. How many weeks are you? Could it have been too early to see anything? I'm think super positive thoughts for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gracie's mummy I am 5 weeks 3 days today. I get to have my scan tomorrow as I was worried last week about some cramping on my right side. I feel a bit silly now as the cramping has eased but am still looking forward to my scan tomorrow, after which I can get my referral to the OB. I hope we get to see something, although I know it's probably too early!

Sorry to hear you are feeling lousy today Hopeful. I must say, today was a bad day for me too. I was very very sick today, am only just starting to come good now. Am relieved to be getting some stronger symptoms but man today was awful! It makes work very hard when you can't think of anything but vomiting!

Yes Goosette, scan tomorrow, woo hoo fingers crossed we get to see our tiny bean!

Autumn I'm sorry to hear about the spotting and a crappy couple of days! Keep holding onto that hope though, from what I've read, brown spotting isn't all bad, your bubba may still be safe! I am hoping so for you hun. Sending you lots of strength & positive thoughts please let us know if there is anything we can do xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Autumnlove View Post
    Hi Ladies,

Over the weekend my symptoms have been getting less which was followed by spotting that started last night (brown at this stage). I had my BT today and booked in for another on Thursday. I had a scan done today too which shows a gestational sac but it's empty. Hoping it's just a tad early to see anything but I don't feel pregnant anymore. I think I'm starting to cramp too.

We've cancelled our O/S trip but unfortunatley we can't get a refund. Two blows in one day, I just want SOME good news.

Please send baby dust, stength, pray, whatever to our little one. I'm still holding onto a small amount of hope even if it isn't very realistic... I'm not ready to say goodbye to another.

Hope your all doing well .

Autumn - I just wanted to let you know that I have had spotting in both of my pregnancies... wouldnt surprise me if i get it this time also. I had spotting on and off until 9 weeks with my daughter and until about 7 weeks with Josh. With Josh I had a small separation between the sac and uterus which was causing the bleeding (it reattached by 12 weeks), the bleeding with DD was unexplained.
    Did you have an abdominal scan or internal? If my calculations are correct you are 5 weeks 3 days today - maybe as you said it could just be too early to see anything yet or your dates could be off a little.
    I have my fingers crossed for you that your blood tests come back with hcg rising nicely and that bub is safe and snug. I will be thinking about you and sending positive baby vibes your way that bubs is ok xxx

Daisy - Good luck with your scan tommorow

AFM - Not much going on here atm. Just plodding along...boobies are a bit sore again, still having weird dreams. Im counting down the days until i see my doctor and hopefully get a peek at bub. I will be 5+5 then... dont know if he will be able to see much with his machine. If he cant i will ask for a dating scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one to send my love, prayers and babydust to autumn! Good luck hun! My brown spotting turned out to be nothing so I hope yours does too! My symptoms went away at the end of 5 weeks for 4days right around I spotted and I thought it was all over until I seen that tiny tiny bean at 6week 1day!

All the best Hun xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ladies,

You're all so kind and have given me some hope. I'm only 5 weeks 4 days so it certainly could just be too early to see anything. The thing that is worrying me most is my symptoms disappearing. I'v gone from having to sleep in a bra my boobs are so sore to nothing at all. I'm not sleepy, not hungry no dreams or toilet trips during the night. I really hope I am wrong and have just had a little freak out for nothing. My spotting is still brown with only mild cramping on and off. I know brown blood can be fine but I'm scared because thats what I told myself last time. I had brown spotting for a few days then it went away for a week, it came and went and on the thrid time I had my M/C.

I'm feeling better about cancelling our trip now but we'll have a bit of a fight on our hands trying to get any money back. If I do M/C we'll be glad we cancelled and if I don't we won't care because we'll have the news that our baby is ok.

My GP won't do any tests until I M/C three times but I'v found another that is happy to do some tests for me so I am happy with that. I would hate to think that I M/C because of something that could be easily fixed.

Lou - Do you have symptoms again now? I really hope my journey turns out similar to yours.

Argh, waiting is the worst part. I have no motivation but that makes time pass slow. I'm scared to leave the house incase the bleeding starts, I didn't get much warning last time.

I'm going to ask for a referal for another scan when I go for my bloods. If I book in for next Wednesday I'll be 6 weeks 5 days so if we see no baby again I'm thinking of booking a D&C. Last time I waited to M/C naturally but it dragged out so long and I ended up getting an infection and was in hospital for a week.

Wow, sorry for the long post... just really needed to vent I guess.

Thanks
    Reviews
    They gradually started coming back after 4 days of nothing. My symptoms come and go now and I don't get worried xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Lou, glad to hear it doesn't bother you anymore. FX my pregnancy is similar to yours .

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Autumn - You are in my thoughts and prayers hun ... I really hope the spotting has stopped today and everything is progressing well at your next scan and BT next week. Stay safe in there little one...

How is eveyone else going today? Any scans or tests coming up this week?

WOP - How are you feeling now? No more spotting i hope. I wonder if your pregnant friend from work read the article? Has she said anything to you?

Giggle - How are the boobs today?? I dont think i've ever asked anyone that before!!! Mine aren't as sore today as they have been in previous days/weeks. I guess they come and go.

Daisy - How did your scan go today??

AFM - 6w2d now and just cruising along in limbo land waiting and being impatient! I don't have an appt with my OB until 31'st Oct and my first scan isn't until 12th Nov (i will be 9w6d), it's not an official scan, i managed to get in to U/Sound Training Solutions as a patient model. I feel like i am going day by day blind and it's very frustrating.
    I caved in and broke out my doppler this afternoon.... and of course heard nothing!! I knew i likely wouldn't as it's too early, but i was hoping. It doesn't stress me at all that i didn't hear anything yet but i just want to see or hear that my baby is ok in there. I'm not sure that i can wait another 3.5wks without going insane!!!

Otherwise, i am just enjoying the 26c day in Melb today and am sitting out in the big swing on the deck in my backyard throwing the ball to the dogs.... waiting for the guy to come and fix our air conditioner!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww gracie im the same my scans on the 11th ill b 12wk 3 days..... Im going crazzzy waiting, need to know its all ok in there. Thinking about hiring a doppler wld I hear it at 9wks?
    Still queasy today :/ figure this is good tho. Baaaad gas pains last night so unladylike!
    How amazing is the melbourne weather, im out with our dogs too!

Any typos proudly care of android technology & my inability to type as fast as I think!