Closed Thread
Page 20 of 68 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    *ask* stupid auto correct on my phone...

Thanks
    Reviews
    WOP - thank you for sharing your story & being our voice! you could not have said it better. the photo of you in peanut's garden looks beautiful by the way, you needn't have been worried agree with Gracie's mummy - super proud of you! just beautiful. xxx

Giggle - I have those days too & it is a worry but we can't control it so I try to focus on other things. Baking with DD sounds like a great idea know exactly how you feel though xx

2 more sleeps til scan day for me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So annoying! The article I found on the website doesn't have pictures and we don't get the Telegraph supplementaries in QLD! I'll have to wait for them to mail it out to me.
    Giggle- my boob soreness went away really early. I just have really tender nipples. Not even that much bigger. Boobs that is, nipples def bigger!
    Happy scan day Daisy! Can't wait to hear the wonderful results
    DH is so funny. I threw up through my nose (again) this morning and was complaining about acid in my sinuses so he went and fetched me some mylanta. What did he think I was going to do with it?!
    Last edited by withoutpeanut; 16-10-2011 at 12:28.

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    WOP - You threw up through your nose??? Urgh... you poor thing. Sounds terrible! You've really copped morning sickness bad haven't you? Did you have it this bad with Peanut too?

Daisy - I can't believe you have a scan already!!! Wow... that's so exciting!! How far along are you now? I am so jealous... i wish i had a scan soon... mine isn't booked until 12th November!! It seems like forever away until i get to see Bumpkin for the first time and hear the heart beat.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Graciesmummy- I seem to throw up through my nose most days. My stomach contracts so hard it forces it's way out- surprised it doesn't come out my ears! Then I get cramps (stomach not uterus) for maybe an hour afterwards. Not fun! But I wasn't anywhere near this sick with Peanut, so I'm taking it as a good sign

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    It's a good sign... I do hope it eases up a little for you soon though! How many weeks are you now? When is your next scan?
    I was that sick with Gracie too... thankfully this time around i seem to be blessed with only mild nausea but i do have sore boobs which i didn't have with Grace.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goosette!!!!! Yay! I am SO happy for you! . So I wonder what happened to give you the BFN in the middle there? Not that it really matters because YOU'RE PREGNANT!!

WOP - Very happy to hear your results were good, bet it's nice to have some reassurance after the spotting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Argh feel lousy had a bad night kept waking up wirh aching boobs n feeling pukey :/ this better be a strong baby!! I thought u were meant to feel better not worse towards the end of first trimester? 9wks tomorrow!!!

Any typos proudly care of android technology & my inability to type as fast as I think!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nine weeks Hopeful! That's fantastic! It sounds like a strong sticky bubba with how it's making you feel!

It's got me confused too Autumn! I have no idea - though my vitamins were making my wee super yellow, so maybe that hid the faint line.

My boobies don't really hurt much either giggle. I hate how we are onto every pain/no pain, twinge etc and think the worst. I'm positive it will all work out for us!

WOP - is the article online? Well done on telling our story! I'm thinking i'm about 4 1/2 weeks at the moment, judging on O, plus the digital poas says 2-3 weeks, which would make it 4-5.

AFM - trying to stay happy and positive, but not get my hopes up too much. It's sad how all the innocence is lost. I think once I get past 8 weeks (neither of mine made it past that), i'll be more positive.

I hope the time till your scan goes quickly gracie'smummy! Is that 12 weeks or an earlier scan.

Is your scan tomorrow Daisy?? Good luck!!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Over the weekend my symptoms have been getting less which was followed by spotting that started last night (brown at this stage). I had my BT today and booked in for another on Thursday. I had a scan done today too which shows a gestational sac but it's empty. Hoping it's just a tad early to see anything but I don't feel pregnant anymore. I think I'm starting to cramp too.

We've cancelled our O/S trip but unfortunatley we can't get a refund. Two blows in one day, I just want SOME good news.

Please send baby dust, stength, pray, whatever to our little one. I'm still holding onto a small amount of hope even if it isn't very realistic... I'm not ready to say goodbye to another.

Hope your all doing well .