Closed Thread
Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    PA love the viewing window suggestion. I am not sure whether to find out the sex or not. With my DD we didn't find out and we enjoyed the surprise at birth but I am not sure if I want to be more organised this time.

Summa it's hard not to worry. I guess sometimes I don't feel safe until bubs is born. I just keep reassuring myself and my Dh does too that everything will be ok this time. Trying to stay positive but I know if I start bleeding/ spotting that will all go out the window. I am feeling ok I nearly spewed today when I had to clean up DD's vomit. I am feeling sick with tonsilitis but that's not pregnancy related and I have a big cold sore. Immune system is hammered.

Cappy glad you found it. Sorry I should have messaged a link. Glad the 12 week scan went well it is always nice to get over that hurdle. Have fun in Hawaii- you lucky duck! Are you going to find out the sex?

AFM: was supposed to get my bloods today but they weren;t in yet so now I have to wait until tomorrow. I am an impatient person!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default congrats guys

Hi guys just wanted to pop in and say a big congrats to Mummylip, my cycle buddy, I've been away and and came on to see your great news!

I hope to join you guys soon, I think the graduate thread is a lovely idea, don't forget to keep us posted with your pregnancies though guys!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lulubellesmumma For This Useful Post:

MummyLip  (03-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome Cappy, glad you found us! I took a stab in the dark and put your EDD as Feb 16...... is this correct?!

Glad things are going well, and you must be happy to have reached the 12wks
    You lucky thing, off to Hawaii, enjoy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    PA the 16th is exactly right- good guess.
    I'll come back later and chat properly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Hi ladies!

Welcome Cappy! Glad to hear your NT scan went well! Enjoy your holiday in Hawaii-you lucky thing!!!!

Mummy-Sorry to hear you are unwell. I've had a cold since the weekend which just seems to be getting worse... Feel terrible and have only managed to go to work for half a day this week. So hard being sick when you are pregnant and you can't take anything for it!
    Hope you can do the bloods today! How annoying!! (I am impatient too!!)

PA-a viewing window would be awesome! I have a doppler that I borrowed from a friend and it has been great to ease my paranoia! An ultrasound machine would be even better..but I think they might be a tab out of my price range!!

My morph scan is in a few more weeks and I am so nervous that it's going to show something bad...this has been the longest break between scans for me (have been having one at each ob appointment) so I am beginning to get nervous!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I must have ovulated later than I thought. I usually have 35 day cycles. I hope this is why my level is 78.... if 35 day cycle then bubs will be due 12th April

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MummyLip View Post
    Well I must have ovulated later than I thought. I usually have 35 day cycles. I hope this is why my level is 78.... if 35 day cycle then bubs will be due 12th April
    Hopefully you just O'd later then you thought. Will you have repeat bloods?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks it's fine for four weeks. I just can't help but get anxious. My level was 48 with my m/c so at least it's higher than that.

I read on the Internet that the heart starts beating when the hcg is around 2000. Got a while to wait!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MummyLip View Post
    Thanks it's fine for four weeks. I just can't help but get anxious. My level was 48 with my m/c so at least it's higher than that.

I read on the Internet that the heart starts beating when the hcg is around 2000. Got a while to wait!
    There are lots of variables on hcg levels as I have been reading in my DrGoogle research, since getting my astronomical numbers! But from what I see, anyting from 50-5000 is average for 3-5wks.
    LOL on HB from 2000.... how many hearts have I got beating in there?? Nah I still reckon I only have one!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PA80 For This Useful Post:

MummyLip  (04-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello There lovely Ladies......

Great thread by the Way.....so pleased to be coming over with you all and having all the familiar names Ive got to know for so long know!!!! Welcome Summa yes please do stay would love to get to know you too and enjoy this great jouney with you!!

Well at the moment we are heading up 9 weeks We have had 2 ultrasounds thus far next one will be next week Wednesday and all is looking well...We have named our little one the "flutter" Its how the sonographer identified its heart beat at 6 weeks at the 1st scan and has sorta just stuck with us now!!! So it seems we are due March 7th and will most likely find out the sex of our babe.....I am soooooo inpatient and super organised so I plan to have all the nursery done with appropriate colour coordination prior to Bubs arrival !!!! Call my crazy I know!!

Anyhow just popping in for a quick one....gotta get to Mums for Dinner.....I swear I am going to be the size of a HOUSE after 9 months time!! I constantly feel nauseous no vomitting thankfully but have noticed that nibbling at anything especially carbs namely bread keeps it at bay.....I swear I am eating half a loaf of sliced bread every day....so bad have already stacked on about 6kg but what do you do....will be busy in 10months trying to get that off again!!!

Chat soon!!