Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awesome news Goosette! I'm so happy for you

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Giggle&Hoot For This Useful Post:

goosette  (15-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats goosette fx its,a sticky one!!
    Peanut: thanku.. I have the pulling twinges too... Cant lie on my stomach anymore its uncomfortable. Will be nice not to feel queasy today was one of my hungry all day days .... Had bad cramps this morning but it was gas lol ahhhh the joys

Any typos proudly care of android technology & my inability to type as fast as I think!

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Goosette - that's really awesome news Hun!!! Sooooo happy for you! What a relief that must have been for you to see those 2 special lines!
    Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hooray Goosette! That's such great news. How frustrating must the last few days have been for you! All good now though that you've got your BFP congratulations hun! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    And some for good measure Congrats Goosette- what a ride! Jeez! How far will that make you?

Going to head down to the newsagent soon. My interview is supposed to be in Sunday magazine today in the daily Telegraph. Haven't seen pics or finished article so I don't look/sound stupid.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peanut I sitting here in my jammies looking at your interview. Biiiiig hugs thankyou for being so brave and telling the world how it honestly feels. Xxxxx

Any typos proudly care of android technology & my inability to type as fast as I think!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmmm I'm feeling paranoid today. My boobies have stopped hurting... Hope its not a bad sign. I might ask for another blood test so I can get it done this week ready for when I see my doctor on the 24th. I wish I had m/s to reassure me. My guess is that everything is fine and I'm just paranoid

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    WOP - Is is online? What is the title of the article?

Just found it... I love that you are so honest and really tell it how it is. So many people sugar coat how painful it is to have a miscarriage/loss but you have so eloquently expressed the reality in raw form. Well done. You are a beautiful brave woman and we are all so proud of you!!
    Last edited by ~Gracie'sMummy~; 16-10-2011 at 10:48.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Giggle - My sore boobies seem to come and go a little bit too, i wouldn't worry too much although i know it's hard not to! No doubt they will be back aching in full force later today or tomorrow!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I suspect your right graciesmummy. I'm going to have a nice relaxing day today making cupcakes with DD. I will wash for repeat bloods tho, just to make sure everything is still progressing nicely.