Page 18 of 68 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I hope that everything is ok Graciesmummy xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh gracie's mummy I hope everything is ok. Lie down and rest don't do anything strenuous no lifting.

If you have spotting go to emergency and they can do a scan or blood test.

Try to stay positive I know it's hard. I will pray for you and buggles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you Gracie's!! I get lower back pain and cramps too so hopefully yours is just the same! I know how scary it is though Hun Tay strong xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you Gracie's Mummy, make sure you get lots of rest. Hopefully it's just stretching pains as buggles gets comfy in there. I'm so sorry you are worried, thinking of you and sending some prayers and hugs your way xx

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling much better this morning... Cramps have gone and back isn't sore any more thank goodness and no spotting. I got up a few times in the night to check for bleeding as I totally expected to find it but so relieved to find none.
    Thank you for the thoughts and prayers for little Bumpkin...

It's so unfair how having a miscarriage or loss really ruins the excitement and joy in your next pregnancy... It really seems to make us even more paranoid about twinges, symptoms, or lack of symptoms. I wonder at what point (if) we will be able to relax and get excited about being pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad you're feeling alot better today GraciesMummy and Bumpkin is still safe, what a scary night it would have been. I'v also been getting some lower back pain this time, sometimes it seems similar to AF but for me it has only been mild. I was all excited for my blood test on Monday but I'm getting scared the closer it gets, I really need to results to be good.

How long until everyone goes for their scans? Must be soon for some of you, exciting !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Gracie'sMummy~ View Post
    Feeling much better this morning... Cramps have gone and back isn't sore any more thank goodness and no spotting. I got up a few times in the night to check for bleeding as I totally expected to find it but so relieved to find none.
    Thank you for the thoughts and prayers for little Bumpkin...

It's so unfair how having a miscarriage or loss really ruins the excitement and joy in your next pregnancy... It really seems to make us even more paranoid about twinges, symptoms, or lack of symptoms. I wonder at what point (if) we will be able to relax and get excited about being pregnant.
    i had days like that too, esp before 7weeks i was CONVINCED i would loose the baby i still have those nights and they still scare me i think its from all the shifting and stretching... i agree having a loss takes away some of the excitement but i keep telling myself theres no bleeding so i know its in there and i pray that all will be perfect at my 12.5 week scan. Its tough being pregnant!!!

My ticket thingy wont work its just htm not the picture... any ideas?

Thanks
    Reviews
    So glad everything is ok Gracie's mummy! I agree that it isn't fair how we're worried about everything now rather than enjoying it. A friend showed me a quote yesterday that I loved - "worry is a waste. It clouds your mind & steals your joy" - so I am trying to repeat this over & over & worry less! So much easier said than done though. Remember we're all here with you xxx

Hope everyone else & their little buns are going well! xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stupid BH stole my post!
    Daisy- exactly the sentiment I'm going for!
    Hopeful- BH often seems to disable non-BH tickers. I often get twinges now- not painful, just like an overstretched muscle. I figure it's everything making room for my bigger, better uterus. I can feel a fullness now, especially when I'm sitting, and it makes all this feel so much more real.
    Graciesmummy- sounds scary, but seems like cramping is a pretty common symptom. My info from the hospital says to see a doc if I have SEVERE pain. Sounds like Bumpkin should be just fine
    AFM- My B-HCG was normal and it seems like Sprout should be fine too. I couldn't bring myself to open my new package from Pumpkin Patch till I got results back Trying to figure out when to book my NT scan as DH will be in the US for work between my 11.5 and 12.5 weeks. No way I'm going without him!

Thanks
    Reviews
    !! (I can't seem to upload a photo)
    - I can't quite believe it! No signs of AF last night, some very faint, very slightly peach cm (minimal). I was going to wait until tomorrow morning with fmu, but I was a bit bored after lunch.....3 glasses of water too! I'm so scared of the cramping, but it's intermittent and sounds like a fairly common symptom. The line came up straight away and it's pretty much the same colour as the control line.
    Please be a sticky bubba!!

How is everyone else going?