Closed Thread
Page 17 of 68 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    ~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Morning Giggle & Autumn!

Sounds like we are all having weird dreams at the moment! I hope they settle down soon! I didn't get much time to dream last night as Gracie woke up at 2am and then again at 3:30am... we are toilet training at night so a few middle of the night wake ups.

Yes, i have booked for an ultrasound on 12th Nov - YAY! I don't have any other scans booked at this stage so it's going to be a long wait... but at least by that stage i will be 10wks so should be able to see Bumpkin in a lot of detail ... I'm so excited about it! I would love to have a dating scan in the next few weeks but since my OB appt isnt until 31st Oct i'm unlikely to get one.
    Going to buy some ultrasound gel and fire up my doppler when i hit 8 weeks to see if i can hear a heart beat!!

Giggle - My boobs are sore at the moment too and seem to be getting bigger and bigger! I didn't have this with Gracie until she was born and my milk came in! Urgh..... DH thinks its wonderful, but i honestly dont want him anywhere near them! Even this morning in bed Gracie came to give me cuddles and accidently kneed my in the boobie and i almost burst into tears!!

What sort of foods does your book recommend eating?

Autumn - Good luck for your appointment on Monday! YAY! I hope it all goes well and you get some good results that we can celebrate too

So... is everyone planning to find out the gender of their baby??

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    PS Giggle - Love the new ticker!!! Isn't it cool that it gives a little developmental commentary!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much Lou. That makes me feel so much better! I really hope everything is fine.

Fantastic attitude Goosette I'm glad you're still positive, & you're right, if it's meant to be it will be.

Thanks Hopeful! I'm so glad to have you girls to vent to, it makes me feel so much better, especially knowing you're further along than me & everything is ok!

How are you today WOP?

Thanks Gracie's mummy, that is very reassuring. I have everything crossed!

Autumn I'm glad I'm not alone in the crazy dreams but sorry you're so tired too! It's so bizarre! Every night is the same thing for me, & I'm usually such a great sleeper! My cramping is around my ovary, & it's the ovary I ovulated from!! Phew I feel positive now hoping that that's it. I can't wait til you get your bloods too! Speaking of nipples, mine are ENORMOUS today lol! I hope you still get to go on your holiday, it'll be good for you to relax!

Thanks giggle the pain isn't bad it just scares me! Booked in for scan next Tuesday which is probably too early for heartbeat but they'll hopefully be able to tell me that everything is where it should be!

Feeling much more positive today. My cramping isn't bad, and it isn't always there, and there's no blood, and my levels are great, so I'm focusing on that! I have to believe in my bubba!

Counting down to scan next Tuesday to check that everything is ok.

& no Gracie's mummy - surprise for us how about you?

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's fantastic Gracie'smummy - Heidelberg is so close!! I think I might wait till monday to book in, just in case, maybe even for further along.

As bad as some of your symptoms sound autumnlove - isn't it funny how we want them after a loss! I hope your appointment on monday goes well. When I poas with a bfp it came up within a few minutes. Af is due around saturday, no signs yet which is great. I'm on heaps of multivitamins which make my pee yellow, so part of me hopes I couldn't see the faint line, cos the yellow hid it.....

How are you feeling this morning WOP? I hope the bleeding stayed away.

Giggle and Graciesmummy - so great seeing your results and dark lines!! How are you going hopeful?

I think cramps are ok as long as they aren't too painful and no bleeding daisy......I guess with everything that's happening down there!

AFM - AF due saturdayish....going to wait till then or sunday to test again. No signs yet. the horrible witch stays away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks gracie im in melb but my 12.5wk scan is the 11th nov so I may go 2nd trimester! Woooo we can count down together seems sooooo far away!
    Wop: how are u today?
    Daisy: I know how hard it is even now I worry if I cramp or like today worry why I feel great! Lol
    Im all emotional I tear up over adds on tv lol
    Were telling dh's parents tonorrow stay tuned for drama! They think u shoulf b financially debt free before kids n dont agree wirh our lack of religion!
    Hope everyone else is well
    GORGEOUS weather here in melb for once

Any typos proudly care of android technology & my inability to type as fast as I think!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick update before i head off to a pre-night duty nap. No more bleeding but had a blood test today to check my B-HCG and my progesterone. Results should be in tomorrow afternoon. Doc gave me a scan request too to use if anything else happens. It's nice to know I have that up my sleeve but he readily admitted he doesn't do pregnancies anymore because all his patients are too old! I miss my doctor but shes not back for nearly a week still. I'd be feeling more comfortable having seen someone a bit more au fait with antenatal care, but hopefully I'll get my numbers tomorrow and be reassured.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Giggle - Another night of weird dreams for me too although thankfully no bad baby related ones yet, yours don't sound fun at all . It's funny how a bub only a few mm in size can change so much!
    The "Feeding the Bump" book sounds great, I'v been trying to eat helthy but seem to lack inspiration at dinner time.
    We're going to New Zealand. We planned our holiday as well as we could to accomodate for if I was UTD again by then. We've left all our plans open so we can fit things in around how I'm feeling. We paid extra to be able to cancle and get a full refund but I'll need to make a decision by Monday. I'm leaning towards going, it'll be our last holiday for a LONG time that's baby-free!
    Sleeping in a sports bra helped alot last night, they don't feel quiet as sore today either!

Gracie - A Dopler would be such a good thing to have, I'm jealous! Being able to just sit down and listen to bub would be so amazing. You sure will have something great to look at by the time you have your scan. We all just need something to keep us distracted while November rolls around, it seems so far away! I'll probably be around 8 weeks when I have my scan, DH has a few days off after we get back from New Zealand so it'll be good if I can book in then as we have to travel an hour (I refuse to go to the place I did with my last pregnancy).

Goosette
    - Haha, so true! I LOVE all my symptoms (even if they are a pain at times), it makes me smile knowing that it's my baby making all these changes!
    I really hope AF stays away, will you test again on Sunday if it hasn't arrived? I love your positive attitude, I hope it pays off with another BFP soon.

Daisy - My Nipples have started to change aswell as being sore now. They look swollen, atleast the look matches how they feel now! DH has been picking on me/them too haha (he's a brave man with my hormones!).
    Sounds like exellent news that the pain is coming from the ovary you ovulated from, even more reason to think it's all perfectly normal!

Hopeful - Goodluck with breaking the news to your In-laws. My parents already know (the only people that do know) but telling DHs side is something I think we'll find ourselves putting off for a while yet.

WOP - Good sign that the spotting has stopped, I hope the results tomorrow confirm the good news. Do you think you will use the scan refferal? It's nice to have it there if needed even if you don't end up using it.

Have a nice day ladies and hope you have a great weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Gracie'sMummy~ View Post
    PS Giggle - Love the new ticker!!! Isn't it cool that it gives a little developmental commentary!
    I love them, you can get one that sits on your desktop too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning

Well I had another night of wacky dreams last night WTF! They are getting out of control... no horrible baby ones this time. Seriously tho, I never knew my imagination was that good! And NO they arnt sexy ones

Im hanging out to see my normal doctor... I see him on the 24th of this month. Hopefully by that time he will be able to see bub with the ultrasound machine in his office. Im feeling a bit in limbo at the moment because im not sure what will be happening this pregnancy and I want to know the plan. Hes said in the past that he wanted to see me 5-6 weeks for early dating, and that all my big scans would be done by the womens hospital. I will get a few extra scans along the way to check things. Hopefully we are given the all clear at 16 weeks.

Graciesmummy - The tickers are gorgeous arnt they! I love mine I cant wait until we know that this bub is 100% healthy so I can do my facebook one. Just another 12 weeks or so
    I will definately be finding out bubs gender. I would love a BOY but I will be happy either way. I just want a healthy baby in my arms in June. Im going to buy myself one of those Intelligender test at home kits for a bit of fun to see what it says before my scan at 16 weeks.
    Was it you who asked about the book I was reading? Heres a link http://www.borders.com.au/book/feedi...nancy/1968552/ . Its all about eating the foods which are most beneficial to baby's development throughout the pregnancy. I tested one of the dinner recipes last night. It was incredibly healthy LOL. I dont think I would choose to eat that particular dish if I wasnt pregnant but it was ok and hubby was able to eat it, so not that bad.

Autumnlove - Enjoy your holiday Sounds like you have basically made up your mind. Just take things easy and no sky diving or anything!

Goosette - Still have my fingers crossed for you that AF stays away and you get your BFP. I like your positive outlook too.

WOP - Goodluck with your results today.

Hopeful - Goodluck with DH's parents. I hope they can see past "thier" beliefs and be happy for you both. We havnt told anyone about our pregnancy yet except for my Mum, bestie & DH's Mum found out by accident yesterday.

Daisy - Glad your cramping has calmed down a little and your feeling more positive about things. You have your scan next week dont you? That will be exciting

Anyway, I better go and get ready. We have playgroup today and I havnt done a thing yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Sorry no personals, am on my phone laying on the couch curled up.
    My back is aching and my tummy is cramping a lot tonight. Feels heaps like AF is about to arrive with force... It's actually really worrying me. I know I had great bloods this week but this is what it felt like just before I miscarried last time. =(
    I really hope it's not the start of losing Bumpkin..... I love him/her soooo much already.