Closed Thread
Page 15 of 68 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    ~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Got my results back!!

hCG level as of Monday (5w1d) = 4,870 mIU/ml

I'm pretty happy with this... given I was only just 5wks that day these levels are on the higher end of the 5wk range!!

hCG levels during pregnancy

(in weeks since last menstrual period)
    3 weeks LMP
    5 - 50 mIU/ml
    4 weeks LMP
    5 - 426 mIU/ml
    5 weeks LMP 18 - 7,340 mIU/ml
    6 weeks LMP 1,080 - 56,500 mIU/ml
    7 - 8 weeks LMP 7,650 - 229,000 mIU/ml
    9 - 12 weeks LMP 25,700 - 288,000 mIU/ml
    13 - 16 weeks LMP 13,300 - 254,000 mIU/ml
    17 - 24 weeks LMP 4,060 - 165,400 mIU/ml
    25 - 40 weeks LMP 3,640 - 117,000 mIU/ml
    non pregnant 55-200 ng/ml

Thanks
    Reviews
    2 hours later there's nothing more. Think I'm in the clear but still pretty anxious. Supposed to be working my first night shift in a month tonight. How am I supposed to sleep?
    Congrats Graciesmummy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Gracie's mummy! That's awesome news you must feel so relieved! I'm very happy for you! I am waiting for 5pm to roll around so I can get the results for my second lot of bloods! Fingers toes & heart crossed!

WOP I'm glad it's stopped! Good sign! Can you call in sick for tonight's shift? I can only imagine trying to sleep right now! Sending you lots of hugs & very relieved to hear it has stopped!

xxx

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Daisy - why do you have to wait until 5pm? All the best for your 2nd lot of bloods... what were your levels in your first test? fingers crossed you see a nice solid rising number there... how many days apart did you have your BT's?

WOP - So glad to hear it has stopped. Still worth getting it checked out to put your mind at rest. I hope your night shift passes quickly and you can get back to bed to rest as soon as possible. Poor love, night shift must really suck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is a dark line Gracie'smummy! Fantastic news on you reaching your milestone. Wow! Some great numbers as well. Can't believe they stuffed it up though - it's the one thing we want to see!!

Congratulations Giggle. I'm so pleased the wicked witch didn't show up. for a VERY sticky bubba. I hope you get your BT results back quickly and that they're all good.

WOP i'm so glad the bleeding stopped. It's so stressful and makes you so anxious. I would definitely get it checked out - nothing wrong with setting your mind at ease.

I hope things go well with your bloods this afternoon Daisypetal!

AFM: didn't drink too much water last night and hung on till 5am - did a poas with a different box of FR, but still BFN. I think i'm going to wait till AF is due around Sat (which will make it a crazy 35 day cycle), before I try POAS again. I might try a different brand too. I guess if the witch turns up, she turns up, otherwise hopefully I get a BFP again. I've still got cramps - hard to tell if it's AF cramps or early preggers cramps, and I felt crook after dinner last night.....my nipples aren't as sore though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goosette - so sorry to hear of your bfn this morning. Are you using FRER or just the standard FR? Do you have a photo you can post of the BFP and the BFN after that? I really have my for you that it is not a Chemical.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm using a frer graciesmum. I did have a photo, but having trouble uploading.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by withoutpeanut View Post
    I've woken up this morning with the slightest tiniest bit rust coloured discharge and Im freaking out. Don't want to tell DH and freak him out at work. It's really minor and I feel like a doctor would think I was a fool so I'm leaning towards waiting a couple of hours and then doing something about it if it's still there. What do you think?
    BTW, no BD since Sunday.
    Hey Hun, just so you know I DTD 5 days before my brown discharge started. It's lasted nearly 3days only when I wiped. I know how scary it is in fact i was convinced it was over and went to ED. I still check the toilet paper every time I wipe.

I hope everything's okay I read that if you've had sex within the last week that could be the cause, so that's probably it. Seeing blood whether it's old or not is such a scary thing.

If you really can't relax and youre getting stressed over it I suggest going to hospital it really, really put my mind at ease.

Good luck xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just got my results back! The receptionist at the surgery said that there was a note on the results saying that the doctor had to speak to me so naturally I had a melt down while I waited for him to ring. HCG is 78 and progestorone is sky high according to the doctor so im happy The Dr said he didnt know how on earth my POAS detected anything on Friday as my HCG was only 6 I have a sneaky suspicion that bubs had only just implanted then as I had a huge temp drop that day.
    I feel so relieved I thought it was going to be bad news for sure!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hooray giggle! FANTASTIC news