Closed Thread
Page 14 of 68 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Didn't see your post earlier Graciesmum. How frustrating you didn't get the actual levels! You think it'd be common sence for pathology to print the numbers. So sorry your wait isn't over, hope the next few days fly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    i'm actually the one struggling with the no lou! I don't know if it's all the hormones but man I want it! DH is too good though, he knows how scared I am & we have both decided not to risk it. I know it will all be worth it
    I have heard too that your chance of a m/c decreases after seeing the heartbeat! i'm glad your scare is over and I hope you can start to enjoy things a little more now my scan will be in another 2 weeks! the DR said it's better to wait until 7 weeks if I can so they can see more.

Ja I can't wait for you to be in here toooo!

reassuring to know you haven't actually puked Hopeful thank you!

oh Goosette that sucks! but don't lose hope yet. I agree that there are so many variables to these HPTs, and a blood test will tell you for sure. hun! xxx

oohh good luck for your blood test Giggle! I have everything crossed for you! and you don't sound like a crazy woman to us! if you're crazy, then we all are lol. It's all we want, for the levels to be rising and for everything to be okay! (and I adore your 'belly rubs to all' sign off! too cute!)

wow Gracie's mummy, your little girl's intution is scary! that is so cool! Bumpkin must be doing very well if Gracie can sense him/her! how cute! how FRUSTRATING about your blood test results! ohh I'm feeling frustrated for you.. do you have to go in to have bloods taken again? the wait will be worth it I'm sure, but that doesn't help you in the meantime..! to you, sending you lots of love & patience! (love your ticker too!)

AFM - had blood test results come back to check my immunity etc like Gracie's mummy & all is good got referral to have scan in a couple of weeks (can't wait!) & my doc is letting me have more blood tests tomorrow to ensure my levels are rising! (he did laugh when I asked but said I can definitely get more done).
    strange question - has anyone else been having the worst sleep? since Friday, every single night I have the most vivid dreams, back to back, all night long, & toss & turn all night. not particularly good or bad dreams, just dreams. I'm SO tired when I wake up..

how amazing to think that we all have little miracles growing inside us

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lou- beautiful bean! Well done
    Autumn- welcome! I remember you and had wondered where you were at. So nice to hear you have your BFP
    Gracie- I called my GP for my levels and the receptionist could only tell me "no action needed". Drove me nuts! I had to make an appointment to actually see the doc to get my numbers.
    Giggle- Please stop temping! You're just going to drive yourself nuts! I have everything crossed for you to get through tomorrow (and the next 8 months) AF free
    Daisy- I have crazy dreams every night! All night, every night! And I wake up tired because I feel like I've been so busy all night. Dreamed last night that DH got me 2 puppies! I've been trying to convince him to get just the one, but they were mini chihuahuas and I was like EEEEEWWWWWW! What's you do that for? Sorry to the small dog fans!
    Goosette- Big time Hope everything goes well tomorrow morning! Think pregnant thoughts

AFM- Jealous of all the non-pukers! I still go at least once a day. Most days more like 3 times. And we are still DTD. I made sure we never stopped so I never got the chance to be scared of it. And early pregnancy also gave me hyper-off-the-charts orgasms as a gift. You never know what you might be missing out on....
    I read (can't remember where) that risk of MC drops to less than 10% after seeing a heartbeat over 100bpm. But Peanut was one of that 10%. So I was feeling safer than I should have before I started to MC. all round I say!
    Last edited by withoutpeanut; 11-10-2011 at 21:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mornin!
    Gracies thats awful noone should have to serve dbl waiting times
    Giggle STOP temping itll.do ur head in... Apparently in pregnancy ur temps are erratic due to.hormones.... I think temping is bad for anxiety..that said I poas'd every day until my early scan. Dont reccomend every day as I saw variance in the lines darkness but ive managed not to since the scan... I assume he/shes still in there!
    Peanut I feel bad for ur ms... I think id feel better if I was queasy all the time...worries,me when I have little to no symptoms! Have u tried the b6 and seabands? On days I rest lots I feel the best.
    Its reassuring the risks lower, but still for me until I see the 12wk scan I wont really relax. Supercharged babydust to all of us!

Any typos proudly care of android technology & my inability to type as fast as I think!

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls, in absence of my BT results this morning I POAS... i just felt like i needed to check it was still ok as today is my loss milestone 5w3d. Test line was very very dark (yay!) which makes me feel a whole lot better. http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t...37D9F-orig.jpg
    I also woke this morning and almost vomited when i stood up so i think the hormones are definitely increasing.

WOP - When i had m/s with Gracie i vomited at least 3 times every day from wk 6 to wk 26 so i know how you feel... the one and only thing that worked well for me to reduce the nausea was my DH made me a piece of toast with honey on it and i would eat it before i sat upright in bed each morning. It was a struggle to get it down but if i could keep it down for 5mins then i was usually ok for the rest of the day.

Giggle - I would also stop temping hun, you don't need to anymore and any dips will just worry you. How did your BT do yesterday? When do you get your results? When is your first scan booked in for?

Hopeful - Have you booked in for your 12wk scan yet?

Daisy - I am also experiencing really vivid dreams every night at the moment! Not good, not bad, just really vivid (sometimes raunchy!! ) . From memory i had them with Gracie too and all the way through pregnancy. Even when she was born i remember having really vivid dreams that someone had kidnapped her or that i had accidently left her in a shopping centre... so much so that i would wake up in a panic and run in to her room to check she was still there in her cot! Crazy hormones!!!

Goosette - How are you this morning? Sending lots of sticky healthy your way hun. Let us know how you go...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies

Im officially 4 weeks today , AF didnt show up this morning and I dont feel as if shes going to .
    I agree with everyones comments regarding the temping. I will stop now. I did take my temp this morning tho and it had recovered from yesterday so I will stop on a high I also POAS and the test and control are the same.
    Like Graciesmummy, I am expecting my blood test results back today. I will ring at lunch time and see if they are in yet. Knowing my luck I will have to wait until tomorrow.

Re: The weird dreams - I kept dreaming last night that I had AF I was feeling so relieved when I woke up this morning!

Ive woken up this morning feeling really bloated. My tummy already feels firmish too... I suppose as this is my 4th pregnancy that things might start to change sooner. I want to try and keep this pregnancy secret until 16-20 weeks if I can, hope I dont get too huge too quick!

WOP - Im sorry you are so sick!

Graciesmummy - Goodluck with your results today xxx

Goosette - How did you go this morning hun?

Im going to go and get what I need to get done, while I still have energy.

Belly rubs

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've woken up this morning with the slightest tiniest bit rust coloured discharge and Im freaking out. Don't want to tell DH and freak him out at work. It's really minor and I feel like a doctor would think I was a fool so I'm leaning towards waiting a couple of hours and then doing something about it if it's still there. What do you think?
    BTW, no BD since Sunday.

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Giggle - on 4 weeks and the evil AF staying away!!! YAY! Good luck with your BT results today too! No doubt this time the results will be conclusively positive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Try not to panic WOP. It is probably completely normal. Don't worry about feeling like a fool to go see a doctor though, if you're worried, go see them to ease your mind.

Thinking positive thoughts xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    WOP - Sorry i missed your post before hun! I wouldn't worry too much about rust/brown coloured discharge but if it was me i would make an appointment with your GP/OB today and get it checked out... you will worry about it until it's checked out and there is no point stressing yourself for longer than is necessary.
    It doesn't matter how small or insignificant it seems, you can't ever be too careful when it comes to your baby... get it checked out for your own peace of mind.