Closed Thread
Page 13 of 68 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goosette View Post
    Hi ladies, I'm on my phone, so I'll try for personals later
    Great news on your scan louhopeful!
    AFM; not sure what's happening today. Poas early morning and got bfn! Used a new batch of fr- had a bfp from a different batch yesterday. So upset. Pretty sure it'll be a chemical, but hoping it's a dodgy batch. I'm 11dpo today. Anyone had bfp, then bfn then bfp??
    Hey hun with first pregnancy I got BFP on HPT but when I went to Drs and did a POAS there I got BFN but then went home and got BFP again. Sometimes you just get faulty tests!

Fingers crossed for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lou - Just had a look at your scan pic. Bean is adorable! Its amazing to think they start out so small!

Goosette - I would wait and test again in the morning. Sending you big hugs and lots of that the line reappears in the morning. If you drank lots of fluids last night or got up to pee during the night maybe its too dilute. Did you save your pee? Perhaps do another test? I can imagine your frustration at the moment. Ive got my for you, let us know how you go.

AFM- 3 weeks 6 days today. AF due tommorow... she better not arrive! Im still charting and recorded a temp drop this morning. Wasnt huge and well above my cover line, but its making me paranoid. I had a look at some of the pregnancy charts on FF and it looks normal enough as long as it isnt below the cover line. Im hoping it goes back up tommorow . My temps seem to be on the lower side of average, most people seem to have temps up around 37 when UTD, but my highest is just under 36.6. I did a few tests this morning because im obsessed and got BFP on both. I caved and bought some digitals and that one said "pregnant 1-2" which the doctor would date as 3-4 weeks. The other test was a FR dipstick with I think has a detection of 40miu and the line was slighly darker than yesterdays. Im going to do a second digital in the next week to make sure my levels are rising. The next one should hopefully say "pregnant 2-3". I sound like a crazy woman dont it? I promise that im completely sane LOL.
    Im off to do another blood test this morning, hopefully the results come back with HCG and Progestorone within normal limits for gestation. I get paranoid because I lost my 1st pregnancy back in 08 due to low progestorone. Hopefully the doctor will be nice enough to let me have a repeat test in another few days to check doubling time.

Sorry for the long post from me, i will leave you all alone for the rest of the day as im spending the day with my gorgeous mum

Belly rubs to all

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Goosette - I have my that it was just an anomoly. I would POAS again tomorrow morning and see what it says. Was your BFP a strong second line yesterday? Are you using the same brand test? With my last pregnancy i got a BFP using FRER but a BFN using Clear Blue... i guess it depends on the sensitivity of the test.

Ja - I can't wait for you to join us too! Hopefully very very soon!

AFM - I rang the doc this morning and some of my BT results are in - Vit D is normal, all vaccinations (rhubella etc) are all up to date, no STD's (phew! ha ha).... but of course my hCG levels haven't been sent through yet!!! Which is really all i wanted to know. Grrrr... the pathologist said this would be the first one sent through! I have to ring back again this afternoon.

I really feel like the next few weeks are going to just drag... gosh i hope i can convince my OB to send me for a dating scan, even though i know my dates i think i might tell a little fib because i don't think i can wait til 12wks to see our little Bumpkin!! Soooo impatient...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks louhopeful, gracie's mummy and giggle. I'm hoping it's just that. I guess after 2 losses you tend to think the worst. Like a few of us have said on here, you tend to loose that innocence. It used a FR yesterday, it was faint, but defintitely there. This morning's was a FR too. I might try a different brand. Hopefully it's all other reasons!

Quote Originally Posted by louhopeful View Post
    Hey hun with first pregnancy I got BFP on HPT but when I went to Drs and did a POAS there I got BFN but then went home and got BFP again. Sometimes you just get faulty tests!

Fingers crossed for you xx
    Last edited by goosette; 11-10-2011 at 11:05.

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Giggle - Good luck for your BT this morning hun! Based on all of your HPT's i'm sure you'll be fine.. i have a really good feeling this one is going to be a healthy sticky take home bubba for you!
    I hope you have a fabulous day with your Mum!

I forgot to mention that I was sitting on the ground in front of the couch last night and Gracie came to sit on me, she was very gentle and said "Don't worry Mumma, i wont hurt the baby" ...... ?!? DH and i looked at each other in utter surprise! We honestly haven't said anything to her or in front of her about being UTD. How do little kids have that 6th sense??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still waiting on my hCG results........

I just want to know!!! Tomorrow is the milestone for my m/c and i just want to know so desperately if my levels are looking within the normal range or if they are low..... come on pathology lab - hurry up!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick post from work today so sorry if I miss anyone.

Ja - Thanks so much for the congrats. I really hope you have some good news to share with us all soon. Sending all my spare baby dust your way!

Gracie & Daisy - I'm honstly looking forward to a really good bout of M/S. I'm sure that will change once it's here!

Goosette - Goodluck for tomorrow. I think it's quiet possible so early on that it could just be a dud test or other factors like how diluted your urine is could be the reason for that BFN. Let us know how you go.

Lou - "Awww" Thanks for sharing with us, how cute is your little bean!! We also found out at our scan last pregnancy that things didn't look good so it'll be a huge milestone for us aswell. Oh, you must be SO happy to see a little flickering heartbeat. I have also read that once bub has a heartbeat the risk of M/C is reduced!

Giggle - I'll be thinking of you tomorrow, my AF was due yesterday and so far so good.... I hope yours behaves aswell. I took my last POAS yesterday and even though the line is as dark as it can get I am still not 100% convinced I'm UTD again, I keep expecting a bleed everyday.

AFM - Just booked into the GP on my lunchbreak, my appointment is next Monday (5 wk 3days?). I THINK I'll get bloods done, it was nice to have a little warning last time that I was probably going to M/C so even if HGC is low it might be a good thing to find out early and start preparing mentally. FX for good levels though, going off POAS bub seems stronger than last time.
    Last edited by Autumnlove; 11-10-2011 at 16:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok, so the work computer doesn't seem like it can handle paragraphs!? Sorry ladies, will try to fix when I get home!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quickly checking in while I'm at work... Thinking of you Gracie's mummy! The wait is agonising! I have a great feeling your levels will be fantastic

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    AAGH!! Stupid pathology lab sent the results back to my GP and just sent that my HCG levels were "positive" they didn't say what the levels actually are!!!! I know i'm pregnant you noodles, i can POAS to see that, just tell me what me levels are!! It even specifies on the pathology request referal "HCG levels"!!

So now i have to wait another couple of days..... i just want to cry