Closed Thread
Page 10 of 68 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck lou and gracie.
    Im 8wks tomorrow and still expect blood when I pee but I think thats part of it. This is going to be the longest mth wait ever!!
    Giggle: congrats im sure the numbers will b amazing!
    Lol peanut id be happy to have smaller boobies esp now I feel like im weighted forwards! I know what u mean about the first time thread I dont feel comfortable there, its nice to b able to say im scared or anxious without judgement!
    Your positive outlook is inspirational, im super tierd too...left a few shifts early.
    My aunt bought us babysocks ))) so lovely.
    Ladies forgive my ignorance but do u read the next week...eg I should read wk 9 as im 8wks? The whole dating timing thing is weird as dating scan put me a week back which is ok as I o later than 14.... So 8 wks is off dating scan not lmp/mc.
    Super positive vibes to all of us

Any typos proudly care of android technology & my inability to type as fast as I think!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Giggle- I'm sure everything will be fine. I had a near fall when I was about 5 weeks and told the doctor how much it scared me. She said falling over in early pregnancy isn't a worry- just don't fall off any horses! You'll just have to refine your wrestling moves with DD I guess!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hopeful - do you mean reading week 9 in books when your 8 weeks? I wondered the same. I used to read the current week and the next one at the same time.

My temp went up again this morning I'm seeing a nice temp rise on my chart.
    I will call the doctor this morning for an appointment. Will probably make it for tommorow as my mum has the day off and can watch Hannah for me. Little miss is going through the stage of misbehaving when we are out... It can be terrible sometimes lol.

Belly rubs to all xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks WOP your fall would have been scary!
    Dd was just trying to sit in my lap but jumped down rather than sitting softly. I guess I will just have to be on my guard.
    Temp went up this morning so I'm pretty sure all is well

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Giggle - Gracie jumps on me like that all the time too... I guess we just need to be more careful. Maybe try telling her you have a sore tummy and to be gentle?

Just sitting waiting for my BT.... Did I mention I am terrified of needles?? I used to donate blood but had a few bad experiences where once they hit a nerve and my forearm was numb for 6mths and then the next time they forgot about me and left me on the machine for 28mins... When they took the huge needle out I fainted! Low blood pressure and small veins makes me a terrible donor =( I always feel giddy having BT's too.... Aaagghh!!! I am freaking myself out now... Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww Graciesmummy - I don't much like BT's either. Close ur eyes and look away... Dunno if I'm much help but I find it helps me anyway.

Telling dd I have a sore tummy will work...I'm going to do that. Thanks dunno why I didnt think of it lol

~Gracie'sMummy~ is offline There is no footprint so small that it doesn't leave an imprint on this world...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    BT went ok... I managed not to faint and she was really gentle. I explained that I am nervous about the results and she was so lovely she put it as a Priority 1 so I will get results tomorrow..... Really scared though. My pregnancy symptoms aren't all that strong yet, I am nauseas but not bad and boobs are a bit sore but seems to come and go. I wish there was a POAS that read you your HCG levels instead of just 2 lines....... Maybe I'll invent one and become rich! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Graciesmummy - Yay for surviving the blood test Try not to stress out about the results although I know its hard! I hate waiting too

AFM - Im having a repeat BT done tommorow. I called the surgery this morning and the doctor is going to leave a referral for the morning.
    Im feeling pretty average today... cant believe i have symptoms already. Hope I dont get full on MS!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies I can't believe it! After 4.5 hours in ED I got my scan and blood test results! I cannot stop crying because I am so happy! I keep pinching myself to make sure it's not a dream!

Hcg 66,000+

Little bean measuring in at 6week 1day with a beautiful little heartbeat of 108bpm!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Lou I replied to your post in the other thread but couldnt resist saying it again