Closed Thread
Page 1 of 68 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Smile Graduates of TTC after loss

Graduates of the TTC after m/c or loss thread, come chat pregnancy stuff!

Due Dates!
    I will endeavour to keep this list updated as best I can! (Any other details you want included?)

Name: PA80 (Paula)
    EDD: 15th March 2012 "Buggles"

Name:Fallen Angel
    EDD:

Name: Summastarlet
    EDD: 14th January 2012

Name: Cappy
    EDD: 16th February 2012

Name: ThirdTimeLucky
    EDD: 7th March 2012 "Flutter"

Name: Koschic
    EDD: 9th April 2012

Name: 2girls&1angelboy
    EDD: 15th March 2012

Name: Withoutpeanut
    EDD: 11th May 2012
    Last edited by PA80; 10-09-2011 at 21:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks for starting the thread Paula. Great idea!!!! My edd at the moment is my dd's bday 05th April. It'll probably change though. I am so sick today I have been to the doctors and I have tonsillitis. I have a nasty cough and feel exhausted. He took bloods whilst I was there so I find out my bcg and confirm pregnancy tomorrow. How's everyone else traveling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ewww tonsillitis, that sucks big time
    Oooh let us know what your hcg levels are!

I just got my results from the 2nd BT, because my levels are so high, within the 6-8wk average, it should double every 96hrs, rather than every 48 if under 6000 units. So my 1st was 23,900, 2nd 34,700 which puts me at doubling in 81.8hrs, well within the 96+hrs average! Yay! Go Buggles Bring on the scan.... 9 sleeps...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Oh can I join you girls??? I am still paranoid that we are going to lose this little one, even though I'm past the 'safe' zone.

Oops! Sorry ladies just realized this was a continuation of a TTC thread. Sorry to butt in and congratulations on your pregnancies!!
    Last edited by summastarlet; 02-08-2011 at 16:07.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Summa congrats on your pregnancy. I have no probs with you joining. welcome! How many weeks are you?

Paula I am not sure if date is correct my lmp was 30th June but cycles are 33-35 days so I could be a week out. When was your lmp???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Summa! I love to stalk you hun, so its even easier if you are in here Yay! Welcome, not many of us yet, but I'm sure we all share some fears etc so will be a comfy place to hang out!

Mummy my LMP was 1st July, I went off a 28 day cycle coz mine have been all over the place and I really don't know what it would have been, but I think I O'd about cd15.

Summa- what's your EDD? I'll add you to the first post Oh der, its on your ticker....never mind me, pregnant brain has taken over !

I just went to the physio.... man did I cop a hammering! So needed it though, I hold all my stress between my shoulder blades, and it was seriously knotted up in there.... he thought I was going to pass out once I sat up... but I didn't aghhh!
    Last edited by PA80; 02-08-2011 at 18:14. Reason: Stupidity, or pregnant brain.... you decide :P

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't see ticker on my phone. Thanks for putting it up a jan baby how lovely!!!

Pa are u going to find out gender???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep, sure am we found out with our first, and it allowed me the greatest connection with him, knowing who was in there. Given that he died before being born, I am forever grateful that we found out. I got the chance to get to know him a little before he died.
    So this time its a certainty, plus I am all ready for a boy, so would need a little prep time if it was a girl (which i have a feeling it will be). But I just like knowing! I'd put a viewing window in my tummy if I could! So I could spy 24/7

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Thanks for making me feel welcome!! PA thanks for adding me to the list!

I hit 16 weeks on Saturday and I am still freaking out. I keep having horrible nightmares about miscarrying and premature labour. I woke up in the middle of the night last night to go to the loo and was sure I was going to see blood...so paranoid!!

How are you both feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Great idea to start this thread PA.
    Congrats to everyone for making it here.
    How is everyone feeling? Any MS?

I'm at 12 weeks tomorrow and had my NT scan today which went well.
    Starting to feel less sick which is good too.
    Were off to Hawaii on Saturday and I can't wait to spend some time relaxing. Work has been very stressful and I really want to try and relax for the babies sake.

How is everyone coping with the worry of being pregnant? I'm trying to be relaxed but I do panic at the slightest thing.

Thanks Lisa for letting me know about this thread. I found it!