+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was so ridiculously exhausted. I otherwise felt completely normal but I was so tired that I was ready for bed 2 hours after getting up from a 9 hour sleep for a few days in a row.

I started to think something must be up and despite being on the pill (taken with army precision!) and only having one Fallopian tube the word pregnant popped into my head and I couldn't shake it until I got a test. Big fat positive came up and I think it was 2 days before my period was due.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was unusually tired and my boobs were getting bigger, I didnt test for ages because I wanted it so badly and just keep telling myself I wasn't and then my husband told me I should check and low and behold I saw those two wonderful blue lines : ) confirmed that week by a blood test and I was 11w5d

Similar Threads

1. You know you're pregnant when.....
    By october in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 30-05-2012, 22:00
  2. Ham and pregnant?
    By Tahlsandbubs in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 20-05-2012, 16:10
  3. low BMI and pregnant
    By Hunkamunka in forum Pregnancy Health Issues
    Replies: 3