+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The only symptom I had was that my sore boobs usually "deflate" when AF is about to arrive.... well, they didn't! After I got my BFP, they started getting bigger and sorer. Other than that, I had no sign's at all... I thought we were out for sure that month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Caught us by surprise as I was on the pill.. My Vj darkened to a purple colour. Peeing every 15 mins on the dot. Slight morning nausea. Tested and was 5 weeks

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    sore bewbs and suddenly started needing a nap in the middle of the day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I really wasn't expecting either DS or DD to come up positive. I was working alot both times and just felt tired and off but put it down to working alot.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    First time, it had been two months since a period and I was like to DH "you know I haven't had to buy pads in a long time." No other symptoms, and I was almost 12 weeks when I found out.

Second time, I was fainting a lot, felt sick and I couldn't stomach my favourite foods so my mum took me to the doctors. Positive pregnancy test and the doctor going, "when was your last period?" and again I'm like, "oh yeah, I haven't had to buy ..."

This time... I just knew. My (.)(.) started to hurt, I felt nauseous and no period. I looked over the month before (because I'd been keeping track of periods so that I knew when I hadn't bought pads in a while lol) and I'd marked 'dtd' right around O time and I was like 'yeah'. Went down the shops the next morning, POAS and sure enough. I was about 3/4weeks then? And I'd been suspicious for about 2 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    #1 I had horrid cramping in my ovaries. Ended up in hospital on the same day
    AF was due thinking it was my cysts. They asked if I could be pregnant and I said no way, Im on the pill! I was 4 weeks.

# 2 I sat up in bed and was hit by the unmistakable feeling of morning sickness. I knew right then but made xdp go buy a test which was + immediately.
    Went to the dr to get it confirmed and he wouldnt believe me!
    I hadnt had af since DS (5months old), was exclusively breastfeeding and was on the mini pill! I was 6-7weeks.

This bub is an IUI bub! I was testing from 6dpiui! Got the bfp at 9dpiui!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I went on pill onto sugar pills and AF didn't come and then started throwing up in morning and feeling very nauseous. Tested and very positive line turned up.

inkognito is offline Moving on is simple, its what you leave behind which makes it hard
    Thanks
    Reviews
    With both pregnancies I couldn't stomach my normal morning coffee and DH's driving made me nauseous

One handed hubbing on the go

Thanks
    Reviews
    For me the biggest sign was that horrible metallic taste...got it with all 3 kids & can't wait to taste it again lol. With dd2 I had a slight pink tinge around the time AF was due...must have been implantation bleeding.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pigeonpairplusone View Post
    For me the biggest sign was that horrible metallic taste...got it with all 3 kids & can't wait to taste it again lol. With dd2 I had a slight pink tinge around the time AF was due...must have been implantation bleeding.
    This is exactly how I knew this time around. The metallic taste got so bad I had to get up and get a mint! Also implantation bleeding, I knew straight away