+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default young mums South West Brisbane

Hey Just wandering if there are any other young expecting mums around the Riverhills, Jindalee, Mount ommany area ( south west brisbane )

I'm 19 years old and 12 weeks pregnant, Due 7th Feb 2012. I'm sort of new to brisbane moved over from NZ to be with my boyfriend who is 25 and found out i was pregnant.

Just wanting to meet some knew friends in the same situation

Thanks
    Reviews
    HEy,
    My name is dani and I'm 21 yrs old also expecting a little boy at the end of jan or very start of feb! I have a partner who is 23 yrs old and works massive hours. I'm not working at the moment so have a bit of time on my hands. My email is xdanixmareex@hotmail.com just email me if you wanted to catch up or for a chat ..

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey tried to email u but it said it failed for some reason ? Anyways im also not working at the moment and am going crazy staying in the house everyday ! email me on courtney-cameron@hotmail.com. what part of brisbane are u from ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey I'm 23 and have a 5 yr old and an 18 month old... I'm also frm nz and moving to logan area in Jan and always keen to have a coffee

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ,
    I live in the south west area so I'm only about 15mins away from logan. My email address is xdanixmareex@hotmail.com so send me an email if you wanted to catch up for a chat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey,
    Im not sure why the email did not work.. My number is 0433 739 963 juist msg me, I sent you an email so hopefully you get that and we can catch up very soon !!! Dani