+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    we got a BFP and I did try the baby asprin and the lining was the best it has every been now just have to wait till the 16th dec for my scan just hope the baby stays there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 6 years trying View Post
    we got a BFP and I did try the baby asprin and the lining was the best it has every been now just have to wait till the 16th dec for my scan just hope the baby stays there
    That's awesome news! and keep us all posted with your progress!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congratulations!!!! Praying its a long sticky perfect 9 months for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations! Hoping it's a sticky one for you this time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi everyone Iam new to all this its my first post but just need to talk to people who understand my husband and I have been trying for a baby for 6 years we just had our 4th miscarriage yesterday spent the day in hopsital had to have a d&c as our baby was 9 weeks we have tried ivf a couple time at least we can get pregnant but we never get past 9 weeks my heart is so broken I dont know what to do I want to keep trying for a baby but I am just not sure if I can deal with this pain again
    Oh hon sorry to hear that :-(
    I can't understand what it must feel like... We are 12 months ttc & just found out hubby has a problem with his sperm... :-( so that has been a little hard for us but 6 years, I can't understand you must be emotionally wrecked :-( I guess the only advice I have is: that I have heard of many people having several m/c & eventually having a healthy baby... I guess research & try see if they can explain what might be happening... But try think positive as hard as I know that must be & fingers crossed you'll have a baby in no time. Good-luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG - congratulations!!
    My fingers are crossed for you that it's a sticky one... Please keeps updated :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck and sticky vibes heading your way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congratulations 6years Getting a after so long trying is so wonderful, :fx: :babydust: all the best for your pregnancy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats!! Stick baby stick!

Thanks
    Reviews
    well I had a couple hcg levels done as I have not had these done before not sure if the results are good or not on friday the 2nd dec it was 3234 and monday the 5th dec 9285 are these good levels or not? Iam 5 weeks and 5 days