+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Unhappy broken heart

hi everyone Iam new to all this its my first post but just need to talk to people who understand my husband and I have been trying for a baby for 6 years we just had our 4th miscarriage yesterday spent the day in hopsital had to have a d&c as our baby was 9 weeks we have tried ivf a couple time at least we can get pregnant but we never get past 9 weeks my heart is so broken I dont know what to do I want to keep trying for a baby but I am just not sure if I can deal with this pain again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh honey - am so sorry to hear of your loss. I have had m/c in the past (5 between DS as dd, he will be 4 soon, she is 6 months) so I know how dissapointing, heartbreaking, distressing and discouraging it can be. I guess on the plus side - as you said - you can get pregnant, bubs just doesn't seen to stick, which was the same problem I had.
    I hope things work out for you, and that you take as much time as you need to grieve and figure out where to go from here. Xoxoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ohh I hear you there.

I'm fortunate enough to have a miracle Clomid DD. But I've been trying since she was 1.

I've had 4 miscarriages with ivf as well, I can't make it past the 7 week first scan. It's heartbreaking. I constantly search for answers... Thought I finally had one but just got a bfn on a FET. Back to the FS today for more questions.

Have they done further testing for you?

Just letting you know you're not alone. I'm an ear if you need to talk x

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks everyone and yeah nat84u we have had heaps of tests done they cant find anything I think it has something to do with my hormones my periods were never on time from the day I went off the pill and I only ovulate when ever my body wants to I think I need more support once Iam pregnant to help the baby form and grow I dont know Iam just trying to look for answers a reason why I guess sometimes there is no answers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh sweety we are in a similar situation and have been trying for 6-9 years and have had a few MC.

I think you need a break form it all and take time to mourn the loss of your baby, it doesnt matter how old bubba was it was still your baby. Thinking this way kills me but helps me to know that i can get pregnant and one day i will get my take home baby.

I have just finished my 10th round of fert meds with no success....i feel done at this point but i know i will want to keep trying when the time is right.

Please pm me if you want to chat.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bubbanails For This Useful Post:

6 years trying  (28-07-2011),Stubborn Ox  (09-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    it is so heartbreaking i know. has anyone suggested baby aspirin to you? i only say that as my cousin was suggested to take this as she had many as well, but think she has an issue with blood clotting in general. just a thought to try. stay strong and chat on here and to friends as much as you need to about it. dont hold it in xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    what is baby asprin? I think mine has to do with hormones

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hunny. I was told I would never have my own children. it took 96 months to hold my lil man in my arms!!! and my DD was a beautiful surprise. I know how blessed I am but I know how agonising those years were. We have been trying 18 months for another lil one. I am on fert meds and I added baby aspirin (100mg) last cycle and my lining was the best it had ever been. I have had 2 m/c on this journey and if I wasn't so stubborn and didnt have people around me who cared I would of given up by now!!
    I wish you all the luck in the world hun xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel your pain i really do and i am so sorry to hear that but don't give up. Your situation sounds very similiar to mine. We tried having a bub for 9 and a half years after a few miscarriages in that time and a few years of having the no baby blues..11 years later we FINALLY have our beautiful little boy who is now 4 months old and just perfect (ALSO conceived naturally!!!). Its hard being in your situation but you just need to keep in the back of your mind that when your precious lil bub finally makes his or her arrival its all so worth it and all the heartache and heartbreak is gone. Best of luck to you and lots of baby dust

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi Iam back well we just had another go at AI today so now its just the tww that drives me crazy so this month we get pregnant and it stays there

12. The Following User Says Thank You to 6 years trying For This Useful Post:

Stubborn Ox  (09-12-2011)