+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am going through this exact thing atm.
    Positive HPT on day AF was due but the BT was inconclusive. Still getting positive HPT now 4days later. How long will it take for the bleeding to start?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I think it varies cherished but I wouldn't think it would be far away (no expert though ). For me my HCG was 17 and I started bleeding the next day. So once that has dropped down (did they tell you what it was?) then bleeding will start soon.

Sorry again that you have to go through this

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cherished- Sorry that you are having to go through this at the moment. I am going through a chemical pregnancy also, but I started bleeding only a day after a feint BFP. I am on day 3 of bleeding today and still getting feint BFPs on a FRER. I am going to test until there is no second line. I hope you are back to ttc soon.

Mitake- Sorry to hear you have gone through a chemical pregnancy also. How are you going now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awww Myfab4 I'm sorry to hear you are going through tis also
    I had mine back in May this year, i think my body just wasn't ready for another pregnancy so soon. Overall though I am doing OK.

I hope you are ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitake View Post
    I think it varies cherished but I wouldn't think it would be far away (no expert though ). For me my HCG was 17 and I started bleeding the next day. So once that has dropped down (did they tell you what it was?) then bleeding will start soon.

Sorry again that you have to go through this
    Thankyou Mitake, I didnt get any numbers/levels. I asked, but the GP said there was no numbers just that the test was inconclusive and my progesterone was too low if I was UTD.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. I've just had a chemical too - I didn't even know what one was until this month!

AF was due on the 18th but arrived on the 15th, much lighter and redder than usual. When my BBT still hadn't dropped on the 20th I did a HPT and got a faint positive. Tested again on the 23rd, still faint positive, but then on the 25th got a negative although my temp was still high. By that time I also had sore boobs and a few minutes of nausea.

Today (26th) my temp dropped and the bleeding has just started :-(. And my boobs aren't sore any more.

But now I'm confused: do I count the early AF on the 15th as CD1, or do I count today's bleed as CD1? (if the former, then I'm on CD11 already and need to get going on the SMEP)....

Does the

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app