Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Pippi

Will you start to cycle soon?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello Ladies, can I join?

I'm doing a medicated FET this cycle and have been taking estrogen pills for the last 2 weeks. I'm having another BT and scan tomorrow and hopefully transfer will be sunday or monday (my lining was at 6.8 last thursday so should be perfect by now). This will be our 5th transfer and we are transferring 2x 3day embies if all goes well.

Looking forward to sharing our journeys this months, and I wish us all loads and loads of and

Thanks
    Reviews

Let's kick some infertility tail!!!

Bronte72 - Fresh Cycle - Getting healthy, Waiting for green light (hopefully Sept or Oct)

Chicparis
    - FET Cycle - On estrogen, BT and Sono Sept 8th, transfer 10th or 11th

Forever27 - Fresh Cycle - Popping Pills, sono Sept 7th to see if cyst has shrunk

GottaBeCrazy - Fresh Cycle - Probably Nov/Dec

Lindylou78 - FET Cycle - On Hold

Liv01 - Fresh Cycle - Suppressing until mid November

Lola77 - Fresh Cycle - Waiting for green light

Our Baby Dream - Fresh & Frozen w/ Donor Sperm - Popping Pills till the 10th, start stimming Sept 16th, EPU Sept 28th

Pippi01 - Fresh Cycle - AF is starting

Puffsgirl11 - FET Cycle - Getting healthy, Waiting for green light

RunningWithScissors -IUI with Donor Sperm - Should start injections Sept. 9th

Spud
    - FET Cycle - Taking letrozole

WifeMommyMe - GC Fresh Cycle -Lupron & Estrodial

Thanks
    Reviews
    chicparis!!! Another 5th transfer, how funny. There must be something to that number. Glad you decided to join us. It sounds like you'll be our first transfer. I look forward to hearing great things from you very soon.

Pippi - YAY for AF! So glad things are moving along finally.

AFM - We have the sono this afternoon to check the progress of the cyst. I'd say that I would come back and update right away, but today is 10 years to the day that I met my DH in person. So we'll be going out for a date right after the doctors appt. I'll see if my sister wouldn't mind updating you guys when we know something.

Thanks
    Reviews
    A very early good morning to you all!

RWS-Yay for jabbing! Am sure you will do fine. It is amazing what we will endure for the ultimate end result! How true it is about $ everything about IVF costs you!

Pippi-Yay for AF showing her face! Hopefully you will now be back on track to get things moving along for next cycle.

Forever- for a good result post sono. Hope you enjoyed your romantic date. DH and I try to have regular date nights with just the 2 of us...helps keep romance alive especially with doing IVF...which can certainly take its toll on any relationship! Looking forward to hearing good news from you.

OBD-Goodluck at wieght watchers. IVF is hard enough and you are taking on a diet too...good for you! Dont be too hard on yourself being bad is part of dieting...as long as we remember to be good tomorrow lol! I still exercise when jabbing mainly swimming and walking...as sometimes my belly gets swollen and tender especially just before egg pick up.

Welcome chicparis. Number 5 for you too! I hope this is our lucky number. Goodluck with ET and the evil TWW. coming your way!

AFM day 3 of 4 night shifts...killing me! Ruining my diet too! Still waiting for AF to show. Hopefully any day now. Back to work for me now. Take care ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Bronte! We did enjoy our date. We went for an old fashioned cheeseburger and then a round a mini golf. Not a long date, but for us, it was a big deal since we don't get out much without our DD. Unfortunately the doc appt was as much fun. Not only is the cyst there, it's now actually bigger than in was 12 days ago. Not by much, but still bigger. I'll go back next week to see what's going on. Once it starts to shrink the doc with prescribe progesterone to my sis to make her have a period. Then once the cyst is small enough, I'll finally get to start lupron. At this rate, we may be lucky to have a transfer by the end of Oct. Oh well, it will all work out the way it's supposed to. For the first time in and IVF cycle, I'm not stressed about it. It will all work out at the right time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone!

Gottabecrazy- Oh goodie I was right . I recognised your story on the ID twins from a FET, that's pretty rare around here. Although it just happened to one of my buddies in the Sydney IVF thread and she's still in shock!

Liv- oh dear, all those weeks of suppression! Well I guess 11 weeks are going to pass regardless, so may as well have something to look forward to at the end of them.

Bronte- do you often work night shift? There have been times that I did shiftwork and it really throws out your body clock. Hopefully it doesn't throw out your AF and she's here soon.

Our Baby Dream- its great that you've got jabbing and EPU dates already lined up so far in advance. I keep up my exercise (high intensity bootcamp) all through the jabbing phase, but I only get 6-7 eggs, so my bloating and discomfort is very mild. I hope you had a good result at your weigh-in!

Pippi- Hooray for AF!

Forever- bummer about the cyst, so irritating that these things crop up when we least need them! You relaxed attitude to the delay is great, I need to borrow some of that 'cos I'm still a bit cranky that we missed the Sep boat and I could've been PUPO this week. Oh well, Oct will be here soon enough. Congrats on your 10yr anniversary and celebrating with a low-key date night, sounds very sweet.

RWS- Yay for your jabbing plan! That's quite a low dose of puregon, so hopefully you get only the 1-2 eggs you need. The pregnyl trigger doesn't sting for me, but I did find the skin on my stomach was more difficult to jab with that needle & it gave me a bruise. I do it in my upper thigh instead. Hope AF shows and you can get going on Sat!

Chicparis- Welcome to our group! Looks like you're going to be first into the TWW... best of luck for a perfect thaw

Big hellos to WifeMommyMe, Spud, Lola & Puffsgirl . Hope you're all going well.

AFM- had the counselling session yesterday with DH and it went so much better than I expected! He was really negative about the idea at first, so I was worried that getting him to talk would be difficult, but it was quite the opposite. I think the penny has begun to drop on the silent treatment thing, and conversely he was able to unload a heap of stuff about me that annoys him. I think he had a bit too much fun with that part . Things have been great between us since last Sat and we'll definitely be good to go for FET in Oct . Such a huge relief to be back on track!

Thanks
    Reviews

Let's kick some infertility tail!!!

Bronte72 - Fresh Cycle - Getting healthy, Waiting for green light (hopefully Sept or Oct)

Chicparis
    - FET Cycle - On estrogen, BT and Sono Sept 8th, transfer 10th or 11th

Forever27 - Fresh Cycle - Popping Pills, sono Sept 7th to see if cyst has shrunk

GottaBeCrazy - Fresh Cycle - Probably Nov/Dec

Lindylou78 - FET Cycle - Waiting for AF, due ~18th Sep

Liv01 - Fresh Cycle - Suppressing until mid November

Lola77 - Fresh Cycle - Waiting for green light

Our Baby Dream - Fresh & Frozen w/ Donor Sperm - Popping Pills till the 10th, start stimming Sept 16th, EPU Sept 28th

Pippi01 - Fresh Cycle - AF is starting

Puffsgirl11 - FET Cycle - Getting healthy, Waiting for green light

RunningWithScissors -IUI with Donor Sperm - Should start injections Sept. 9th

Spud
    - FET Cycle - Taking letrozole

WifeMommyMe - GC Fresh Cycle -Lupron & Estrodial

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome chicparis
    Good luck with your transfer!

Forever Happy meeting day Anniversary!! Shame about the stupid cyst Hope it buggers off soon,

Bronte You poor thing, nightshift would suck! I hope AF shows soon!

Lindylou for DH opening up! What a relief that must have been! Extra for FET in Oct!

AFM..... AF just showed up! A day early I've never ever been so excited to see her in my life. I can't wait to tell DH!
    As long as I get full flow by 6pm, I start the puregon tomorrow
    I have to call the nurse in the morning to let her know of the arrival.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies....

I thought AF was coming. On Tuesday I started having dark brown discharge when I wipe. I have had it for three days now but no full bleed. This has not happened to me before. I am a little worried that I am going to skip my period as I have been really sick. I did a HPT last Sunday and it was negative. So I know that I am not pregnant. Has anyone had this before?