+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 46 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning fellow tail kickers!

Spud-no AF yet. No such joy for it to come early! it is contrary at the best of times! Have jabs in the fridge ready and waiting tho! Exercise coming along slowly. I got a big tear in my calf last week...ouch! So just doing a bit of light swimming. Hope all is well with you

Running with scissors-good luck with your appointment. Hope everything goes well.

Lindylou-good for you both having a go at councilling. TTC is so hard as it is without lifes other stressors. I hope it all works out well for you both and follows you!

Hello and to everyone else.

AFM-just hanging out waiting impatiently for AF. Isnt it bizarre how you spend so many years wishing it wouldnt come and now all we do pray for it to come! Oh the joys of the IVF roller coaster ride! Start night shift next week so I'll be too tired to think about it! Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

I’m going to try and do personals for the first time. Sorry in advance if I miss anyone when doing this.

RunningWithScissors – Bet your excited for your appointment tomorrow. Hope everything goes well. BTW love the glitter story lol

Lindylou78 – Hope the counselling session goes well next week with DH.

Bronte72 - Why is it AF never shows up on command. Guarantee it would usually be at the most inappropriate time. Hope it comes soon.

Pippi01 – Fingers crossed a natural miracle happens this weekend with missing AF. Otherwise bring on a new cycle to get the bun in the oven!

Spud – How’s it all going?

Gottabecrazy – Being on the FS appointment to get the ball rolling. Congratulations on your beautiful little girls.

Liv01 – Sorry if this sounds stupid... but what's suppression?

Lola77 – Sorry about your m/c. Lets hope the 20 days goes quick to start the lucrin. I’m also trying to find motivation so I'll let you know if I find it lol.

AFM - On Sunday week is my last day of taking the pill. I then start 150iu of puregon on the 16th September. Looking forward to get the ball rolling and try and get knocked up. Trying hard to not get over excited as it very well may take a few times to work if at all. Now I'm trying to stick to my diet and lose a few kg’s before the EPU on the 28th September.

Hope everyone else is going well and enjoy your Sunday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    RWS - Thanks for sharing. It's nice to know that you have plenty of options for sperm donors over there. You're so right, the waiting is probably the worst part of IVF. If you're not waiting for AF, you're waiting to start BCP, or a scan, or a blood test result, or a cyst to go away. It's always something.

Pipp01 - How are you feeling? Have you kicked the cold yet? How did the baby shower go?

spud - There are worse stores to be in love with than Costco. You could be in love with a liquor store. It's very easy to buy a bunch of stuff at IKEA and Costco. We have an IKEA about 5 minutes away. Our daughter always says, "I wanna go to IKEA and eat some food" almost every time we drive by there. I think if it were up to her we might just live there.

Bronte72 - You asked how we all do personals... well I'll tell you my secret. I open notepad, go back my last post and then start reading and then writing in notepad. When I get to the end, I copy and paste it on BH as a post. I learned a long time ago not to write it all at once in the response field. I can't tell you how many times I lost posts because it timed out on me. Wow, you're going to be working the night shift? You're so right, you'll be so tired that you won't have time to think about IVF or anything else for that matter. How long will you be doing that?

ll78 - So glad things seem to be improving for you and your DH. And I'm so glad he agreed to go with you to counseling. That's a great start.

Our Baby Dream! It sounds like you really have had a rough road for quite some time. I'm so sorry, but I'm very glad that you've decided to move forward with donor sperm and kick infertility's A$$!!! So glad you joined us.

gottabecrazy! Wow, one year old twins and you're coming back for more. I'm surprised you've had enough sleep to even think let alone take on IVF again. I'm so very impressed! Thanks for joining us.

lola77 - Glad to hear from you. Sounds like your cycle's a little confused. Mine was all over the place after my ectopic surgery. I think I bled on and off for 3 or 4 weeks. It was hard to tell what was a period and what was breakthrough bleeding. So when you finally get to start lucrin, will you be moving right on into stimming or will this be a down reg cycle?

liv01 - Glad to hear from you too. YAY for getting to start stims finally. Now only 11 weeks to go. That should fly by. We'll try to keep you mildly entertained to distract you a little.

AFM - Well I'm sure you've noticed that I've been missing for awhile. Well I went in for my pre-lupron sono August 26th. I was told by my old IVF nurse that I should talk to the doctor about my experience with my current nurse so we did. Our appt lasted almost an hour because of it. I'm sure he had somewhere else to be, but he didn't act like it at all. He was very understanding. He listened, apologized, and said that it would all be fixed. He really is a great doctor. Anyway, after our long talk, we did the sono and he found a 3 cm cyst on my right ovary. So I'm still on BCP hoping that it will shrink or just pop and go away by the 7th. When we have the sono on the 7th, if the cyst isn't cooperating then they will have to make my sister have a period and we'll start everything all over again. So fingers crossed it's cooperating. My sister is such an angel through all this. She keeps doing the shots and taking the estrogen with a smile on her face. I don't deserve a sister as sweet and giving as she is, but I'm sure blessed to have her.

I hope you all have enjoyed your weekends.

Thanks
    Reviews

Let's kick some infertility tail!!!

Bronte72 - Fresh Cycle - Getting healthy, Waiting for green light (hopefully Sept or Oct)

Forever27 - Fresh Cycle - Popping Pills, sono Sept 7th to see if cyst has shrunk

GottaBeCrazy - Fresh Cycle - Probably Nov/Dec

Lindylou78 - FET Cycle - On Hold

Liv01 - Fresh Cycle - Suppressing until mid November

Lola77 - Fresh Cycle - Waiting for green light

Our Baby Dream - Fresh & Frozen w/ Donor Sperm - Popping Pills, start stimming Sept 16th, EPU Sept 28th

Pippi01 - Fresh Cycle - Should start down reg in Sept with EPU Oct 24th. This is the one!

Puffsgirl11 - FET Cycle - Getting healthy, Waiting for green light

RunningWithScissors -IUI with Donor Sperm-Sometime in Sept.

Spud
    - FET Cycle - Taking letrozole

WifeMommyMe - GC Fresh Cycle -Lupron & Estrodial

Thanks
    Reviews
    ladies,

I have been reading your posts and trying to keep up! I have been really busy, so I have fallen behind on personals. I will try and keep up from now on.....

I am finally getting better. The flu has really knocked me out. My cough is slowly slowly going away.

No hope of a natural pregnancy. HPT came back negative and I am on CD41. I think nurse wants me to have a natural progression of AF. So if it doesn't come by the 12th my stim cycle will be delayed. All signs of cramping etc have gone. I do hope it comes soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Ladies!

Wish I could do personals but my phone won't make it easy for me to figure out!
    I have read all your posts

I had my appointment and got my action plan!
    I'll start injecting puregon at 50iu on CD2 which with any luck will be this saturday.
    Im praying for minimal stimulation because if the scan for the 6th day of puregon reveals more than 2 eggs they will cancel the IUI and charge almost $1000 for it! I was so upset when told! Ive paid in full for everything, no money is required if IUI goes ahead and I get a BFP. I cant understand why they charge for it.

Once my egg/s reach 16-18mm, I have to inject pregnyl.. I was told that it stings and is pretty unpleasant
    36 hours after that, IUI happens and its fingers and everything else crossed tight!

Im so nervous about it being cancelled that I cant be excited

Thanks
    Reviews
    Running with scissors - try and be as positive as you can. I know it is hard but I wish you the best of luck!

I forgot to mention that the pathologist stuffed my chromosone analysis so I have to get another bt done. Very annoying and I am a little worried as this may tell me why I am miscarrying. Fingers crossed that it comes back with good results!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone

Forever27 – Hope you get some good news tomorrow with the sono. It’s such a beautiful thing your sister is doing for you.

Pippi01 – Yay for being on the mend from the flu. lets hope AF shows up soon and get everything moving.

RunningWithScissors – Fantastic news you have your action plan.

AFM - Had a appointment with the nurses today and picked up all the drugs. The nurse said please remember to stop taking the pill Sunday ‘like I can think of anything else atm’.

Off to weight watchers tonight to see if I lost any kg’s.. little nervous as I have been a little bad over the past few days.

Does anyone cut down on exercise while jabbing? The nurse said to continue to do everything normal. But I have this horrible feeling that if I jog it will mess up the insides... sound weird..

Hope everyone is well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh Pippi that sucks!! Aside form having to go there again, no one really enjoys an extra needle

OBD - Sounds like we might be jabbing together
    Good luck to you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, just a quickie!
    AF is coming! Yay!!!!! Lightly spotting now.