+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 LastLast
    lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Spud - I'm so so sorry. It's so very hard to get that call. I hope Christmas turns out to be a distraction and chatting to your FS gives you a new plan for the next steps.

Chic - great doubling rate! Hope your scan goes well tomorrow!

Lindylou - those 3 weeks are going to fly past!!

Afm - plodding along. It's day 2 so no call today. Had a shot of pregnyl tonight. Feeling very bloated today, which I didn't feel while I was cycling. Not sure whether it's IVF after effects or just something I've eaten but I looked 4 months pregnant! Lucky there is NO chance of me ever developing OHSS!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay it's Friday!

Lindy - thanks for the warm thoughts, and yay for being able to start ur pill now and jabbing in jan, maybe we will get to be cycle buddies!!

Lola77 - thanks for the lovely thoughts too, it definately does suck not to at least be in the running! Hoping ur feeling better and the bloat has gone down. Was worried that it could've been OHSS (i;ve had it and its horrible) but glad that's not the case with you.

Chic - yay for the great bt levels, hope ur doing well.

RWS - hope ur feeling better too and u can truely start to relax and enjoy ur pregnancy.

Ange - how did the EPU go? HOpe ur feeling ok.

Forever - where are you? How are you? Hope ur going ok, thinking of you and sending lots of hugs.
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies

Lola. We are cycling together. Yay. This is our month. I know it.

RwS. I hope that awful ms kicks off soon. It is the worst feeling. Hangover is all I can explain it as.

Spud. I'd be annoyed too. Is that your closest clinic?

Chic. Glad to hear the bleeding has stopped. I hear it's normal anyway. X

AFM. I had epu yesterday. And we got 10. I called the clinic today and 9 fertilised yay. I'm having a day 3 put Back Sunday. Feeling ok today a bit tender. Off for some yummy yum cha with dh .

Hope everyone is having a super Dopper day xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Spud and Lola.

Angela, how did transfer go? did you get any to freeze?
    Lola, when is your transfer?

My scan on thursday went really well, we saw a sac in the uterus but too early for anything else (was only 5wks 4d then). And had another BT, with levels at 2522.
    However, I had another scare on saturday night, with some blood streaks in the (sorry TMI) progesterone discharge. I've put myself on bed rest again. There hasn't been anything else since then, but I'm still taking it really easy, so worried the whole time. My next scan is thursday, so if there's no more bleeding, I'll wait till then, if not I'll go back for another BT at least.

Hope you all have a good week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Chic

My transfer was perfect and even better we got 4 frozen embies, we are just growing the 4 remaining as they apparently were not as great till tomorrow morning Tues...

Ive been taking it so easy lying around like a lady of leisure... and loving it hehehehe

My SIL rang last night, shes pregnant - which is great news, her second, but it never is easy to hear especially when my test is only 2 weeks away

Chic you take it easy and congratulate yourself on a job well done. You made a baby!!!

Lola - How are you going? Any news on your transfer and eggos?

Take care all of my fellow IVFers xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    Sorry been absent. Just busy with Christmas and mum arrived fom England at the weekend.

Transfer went ahead Saturday morning. Found out we had retrieved 6 eggs, 5 fertilised, 1 was put back and they watched the others until day 7(Monday). To my utter shock, for the first time in 5 cycles this year we got a frostie! So we now have 2 snuggled in the freezer. The only time this has happened was on my very first cycle when I got my DS!
    BT is on 21/12. Not telling mum and sis anything so hope they don't notice me not drinking etc!

Night night very one!

P.s. forever - we miss you, come back!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Is it Friday yet?!!

Hi ladies,
    Can this week go any slower? Only 5 more working days til holidays can't wait!

Chic - hi lovely how are you feeling now?

Lindy - where are u up to now?

Lola - yay for great EPU and transfer and having some on ice, well done and hope u get ur xmas wish!

Ang - how are u feeling?

RWS - hoping the ms has well and truly gone now and u can relax before xmas.

Forever - still thinking of you and hope your not too cold over there.

AFM - spoke to FS last week, no explanation why frostie didn't defrost, does anyone know reasons? Anyway, he was going to do another stim cycle and increase my FSH until i reminded him i got OHSS and was in hospital! So now we are gunna do an antagonist cycle, any hints for this ladies? I asked for two to be put in and he's not keen but i will be raising it again as date gets closer. Am i mad for wanting to in?

xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    angela, so glad transfer went well and that you also got some frosties! I hope you are taking it easy, and that embie is snuggling in nicely. when is your BT?

Lola, Glad all went well for you too. And so happy you got a frosty too, but you won't need it for a while! when is your BT?

spud, This cycle I also lost 2 embies in the thawing process. We were supposed to put back 3 and ended up with only one. There's no explanation to it, it just happens sometimes. Do you know what grade the emby was when it was frozen. Because I think it can happen when they are low quality. I know mine were the lowest of the 5 that were frozen.
    I hope the antagonist cycle works well for you. I've done both but I've never had any OHSS problem. The antagonist is real quick, I only had 9 days of injections! very smooth process...

AFM, I'm feeling ok, although for the last 24hrs I haven't been feeling any symptoms and that got me a little worried... I had another bleed scare on monday, so went for a BT and scan on tuesday, and all was well. We didn't see a heartbeat yet but the sac had grown and there was a yolk sac too and the beginning of a fetal pole (which personally I couldn't see). Next scan is monday...let's hope all is ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Sorry I've been away so long. I'm doing well as far as fertility goes. Haven't decided anything yet. We're just thankful for our sweet little girl and all the other blessings we have right now. I won't bore you with details, but my Mom is having a long awaited surgery on Monday. Things like this really put things in perspective. I wish I had time to read thru the thread and do personals but with so much going on I just don't have much free time to get online these days. Thanks to those who asked about me. It's nice to know that you haven't forgotten me. I will try to catch up on things next week while I'm with my mom in the hospital. In the meantime, I wish you all well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chic - hope your scan went really well today.

Forever - I know it's technically Sunday where you are but I hope your mums surgery goes smoothly and as expected.

Afm - well no Christmas wish for me this year. I got chin spots on Friday and just knew it wasnt a good sign. Started spotting yesterday and full on today. Can't be bothered bringing BT forward as it means explaining to mum and sis where I am going.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub