+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 46 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello,

Chicparis – A huge big congratulations!!!!!! So very happy for you. How are you feeling after your bed rest?

Lindylou78 – Hope the FS lets you go on the pill to do PGD in January.

Spud – God luck for FET soon.

Angelaglitter – How did your scan go?

AFM – Have a appointment with FS to get a new plan for the next round. Thinking I might have a break till March 2012. Need to clear my head and lose the IVF kg’s I gained over the past few months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    our babydream, Thanks. I'm feeling good at the moment. Bed rest is an amazing excuse to just relax and do nothing without having to justify yourself to anyone. The bleeding has stopped, only happened the one time, so FS said it's a good sign and will go for a BT tomorrow to see what my levels are doing.
    You do whatever you think you have to do in order to be in the right state of mind when you cycle again. Whatever you decide, big and best of luck!

angelaglitter, how did the scan go? any dates yet for when it's all happening?

Spud, when is the FET? or was it already? I totally understand the frustration of waiting for the lining to get to a decent size, I also waited over 3 weeks. I hope your blasty finds it nice and comfy in there!!

Lindylou, I hope your clinic lets you go on the pill to regulate your cycle so you can start whenever you want. I really don't see why they wouldn't. That's what I've always done when needing a break, so that I wouldn't have to wait longer than necessary and would be in control of when things happen (a little control freak maybe?!). I really hope it all works out for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey All

Just a quick post. All went well at the scan I had 10+ good sized follies. All around the same size. I'm happy with that.

Unfortunately I've picked up a filthy head cold or something horrid.

I never get sick.

I'm prob thinking it over too much but.... They have immuno suppressed me for this cycle. So I'm thinking I'm picked this loogie up due to that. And I'm not fighting it off really well either.

My next question. Will they to egg collection if I'm sick? I'm freaking out they won't!!! Egg collection is maybe wednesday depending on a second scan in the morning.

Thoughts anyone??

Hope your all going well. I'm going to roll over and hide under the covers hoping I'll wake up better.

Thanks for listening
    Ange

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Angelaglitter - that's a great number of follies! As far as I know a cold doesn't stop EPU, however they may want to give you a cough suppressant if it's really bad, so you're not jiggling around when they're poking you with the collection needle!

Well I'm off for EPU tomorrow! Sorry I've not been around but I've tried to keep this cycle on the down low so as to not let it take over my life, well, my headspace anyway. I have asked no questions (or been told) about hormone levels or the number /size of follies. I'm just turning up when I'm told and letting what happens happen. Even though I asked to start this cycle earlier than they suggested (by 4 days) it's all fallen into place - my FS gets back from the world congress in time for my EPU and if we make it to a day 5 transfer, it'll be the day my mum arrives from England. It's also a couple of days past when my DS was made in 2008! It all means that a potential pregnancy test will happen on 21/12, so as to give me a few days prior to Christmas to get over it if it's negative.

Hope everyone is ok and not too stressed on the Christmas countdown!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey ladies!!

OBD - Its just not fair Heres looking forward to your next cycle though!

Chic - Congrats and Im sorry about the scare! Glad the bedrest worked for you. How did the BT go?

Angela - I had a cold when this cycle worked.. I was so mad about it at the time thinking "of all the times to catch a d@mn cold!" Try not to take it as a 'bad' sign
    Good luck with the scan today!

Lola - How did EPU go? I'll have everything crossed for you this cycle, and praying for a Christmas miracle!

AFM - Hmm, while my MS has really subside in the last 4-5 days and my scan showed a healthy little wriggler, in the low risk downs group, nothing much else is going right!
    Ive lost weight, Low BP 105/45, very low immunity to rubella and chicken pox..even though my FS made me have the vaxes in sept of 2010! Im scared of little children now! Low iron and vit D..I have to to extra supplements on top of my blackmores gold. Thyroid is overactive and has to bee monitored by 6 weekly BTs and OB thinks I have Pelvic Instability Gotta speak to the obstetric physio today.

Bubs is perfect though.. so while it sucks for me, my care factor is minimal while he (Im almost sure its a he!) is perfect
    I feel GREAT without the MS (well, with only 1-2 spews a day) so the aches and pains I can deal with!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all,
    Had a really good EPU. Still managed to not find out numbers and had a very lovely scientist who whisked DH away afterwards as he wanted to know. Was really quick and probably less painful than the the acupuncture I had beforehand.

Getting DH to take all the phone calls so I know nothing.

All I know is that fertilisation has happened, I'm booked in for a day 5 transfer on Saturday (which I'm interpreting to mean there has been more than 2 fertilised), and in DH's words, I'd be happy with the progress so far.

He keeps telling me to stop reading into the things he says or the way he says them!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rws - I meant to add that I've also tested with low immunity to rubella, even though I had the MMR. I guess there's not much you can do about it. Hope the ms settles down!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    RWS, wow, you're having hard time!! I hope everything sorts itself out real soon. But I'm glad to hear bubs is doing great.
    BT came back with great levels, hcg was at 694 at 21dpo, which means it's doubling roughly every 37 hrs, which I take is a good sign. No bleeding since last thursday, so that's great too. And I'm seeing my FS's colleague (my FS is away for 10 days) on thursday for a scan, and having another BT then too.

Lola, great to hear EPU went well. I'm sure everything will go smoothly with fertilisation and ET. Take care of yourself...

Thanks
    Reviews

Default sorry for me post in advance

Hi ladies,
    Just letting you know we were due to have our day 6 FET today (its out last one in freezer) and as crap would have it, it didn't defrost. At least they told us before we did the 2 hour drive there. So fertility has once again kicked me in the butt.

Not sure what our next step is, FS is calling in a few days once AF arrives. Was really banking on a xmas miracle especially as this time last year we had just found out we were preg for first time (only to lose it 11 weeks later).

Really sorry for the bum post and hope all you other ladies are having better news than me. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spud- huge hugs to you darl . You don't have to apologise for anything, we're here for the ups and the downs. I hate when all the special occasions come around again and I'm still childless & not even UTD... I hope this Xmas is the last one for us both (and the others still TTC).

Chicparis- So happy to hear your follow up BTs show everything is great! Stay sticky little one

Lola- so glad to hear you've got an ET date, something good must be happening in that petri dish! I really admire your DH being able to keep the details a secret, mine would spill the beans within minutes .

RWS- Gee your bub really has taken your body hostage! I'll keep hoping that things get better and you can enjoy being pregnant and function like a normal person

Ange- I think you were having EPU today? I hope it goes well and you get a couple of days to rest up with DH waiting on you hand & foot. Best wishes for an awesome fert rate overnight

OBD- I'm sure a few month's break will do you a world of good. We always take a 3 month time out before a new stim and it totally re-kindles our enthusiasm to start again. Good luck with the weight loss!

AFM- My fabulous FS has come through for me and said yes to using the pill to shift my AF so I can start jabbing early Jan. Yay! OMG, I just realised that's only 3 weeks away and it will fly being this time of year, awesome!