Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry Puffs Girl, This is so unfair

thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    angelaglitter, I'm sorry I can't be of any help with your questions but I wish you the best of luck with this cycle and I hope you get great results from it and a lovely sticky BFP!

Puffsgirl, I am so so sorry about the blighted ovum . I completely understand how you feel as I had the same thing happen to me last february. It's absolutely devastating. I opted for the d&c the same day as I couldn't bare to waste any more time (besides, I'd already had 2 natural m/cs and didn't want to go through the physical pain again). Cry and be as angry as you want, you have all the rights to. It will take a few weeks but eventually you'll find the strength from somewhere to start again. It's a hard time... you can pm me if you need to talk

Ourbabydream, HOw are you holding up? not long to go anymore!

lindylou, Yay for cycling again soon. Here's to a sticky new year bfp!!!

Hi everyone else, hope everyone had a nice weekend and is doing ok...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Puffsgirl- no words can help just thinking of you x

Our Baby Dream - congrats girlfriend!

RWS- Great news alround for you, great reading, amazing - you must be feeling great! and positive!!

Chicparis- are you going crazy waiting!!! I would be have you opas yet?

Shazzymoo- Id def go the natural therapies if you can afford it. I did that first cycle - accupunture/herbs and got a chemical preg, Im not doing the herbs and accupunture for financial reasons this cycle tho.

Forever- thinking of you, hope you have lots of support.

AFM- patiently waiting jabbing away on my antagonist drugs, up to 2 needles a day and my steroids. Im anxious waiting for my first scan on friday morning - Ill be day 10 (im naturally anxious). I need to know how im performing on the follicle front. Hopfully egg collection Monday (day 13) or Tuesday (day 14) - eeeeekkkkkkk. A huge thanks for the welcome guys, lets kick some fertility ***!! Is anyone on or been on the antagonist and what were your results vs the down reg?

Last but no least to everyone who is embarking on their fertility journey x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey Girls!

Lindy - Yay for earlier than expected jabbing! It depends how I'm feeling as to whether I've been put off another cycle .. Right now I'm feeling a little "never again!"

Angela- Hi! I don't think I've said it yet! Its normal to be anxious.. I was just about dying every time I had to wait for something! I still am though!

AFM - I've had another rough few days! Migraines have decided to come and join the MS for a party MS *is* easing up slightly, so I'm hoping its the start of the end! I hit 12 weeks yesterday ... I was too sick to be happy, and I'm still feeling like something is going to happen and take it all away. I (stupidly) bought a doppler a few days ago, and try as I might, I cannot find a hb.. I know it depends on where the uterus is and some people don't hear it until 14-19 weeks, but I can't help worrying!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

Lindylou78 – Yay for AF showing up a week early.

Chicparis – Good luck for BT today. How did you go?

Angelaglitter – Good luck for scan tomorrow. I have done a long reg cycle and got 11 mature eggs and with a antagionat cycle I for 8 eggs. Not a hige difference I guess.

RWS – Congratulations in 12 weeks. Glad to here mms is easing a little for you.

AFM - Well bt is tomorrow and done a HPT this morning at was a . Meeting doctor next week to discuss next cycle in February.

Take care all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies,

Ourbabydreams, So sorry about the BFN. Big and I hope your FS can give you a new, successful plan.

angelaglitter, I've been on both protocols. On the antagonists, I got 9 eggs and ended with 4 blastocysts. On the long dwn reg, I got 12 eggs and ended up with 7 day3 embryos, but 2 did not make the thawing. Since we didn't grow them to the same day on each protocol, it's a bit difficult to tell if the 7 would've made it to blasto stage. I'm still not too sure which one gave better results.

AFM, I had actually done 2 POAS but was a bit scarred of disappointment.
    But the results are in...... and it's a BFP!!!!!
    My HCG is at 116 with progesterone at 37.8. I was hoping the hcg would be a little higher but the FS seems happy with that.
    Our little embie is a real fighter, that's for sure. We really did not expect this cycle to work at all after all that happened at transfer.
    I am of course being very cautious after my last 3 m/cs. I have a repeat BT on monday and seeing FS then too I think. And apparently, I'll be having a scan next week!!
    I will ask you all though not too get overly excited because I am very very very worried of what might happen this time around. I'm playing so many different scenarios in my head, just so that I'm ready if any bad things happen(as if I'll really be ready!).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chicparis- I totally understand your reservations about getting excited. Its not fair that our innocence is lost and we can't run around with the news after one POAS. I'm still going to say Congrats, a BFP is wonderful news! I really hope this bub is extra sticky

OBD- . Going back to the FS for a new action plan is never fun. At least knowing that you'll be cycling again soon, hopefully with new weapons on board, helps the sting of the BFN to fade.

RWS- Yay for 12 weeks! Sorry to hear migraines are adding to your MS woes, I hope the second tri brings the end of all that for you.

Angela- Good luck for your scan tomorrow!

Puffsgirl- thinking of you and hope you're smiling again soon.

Forever- hello if you're still reading along

AFM- well the wind got knocked out of my sails. I've been told my clinic won't start a PGD cycle in Dec and I have to wait til Jan. Problem is that AF is due ~18th and will push EPU back into Feb and there's no fresh ET because the embryos are biopsied at the blastocyst stage, then frozen while the tests are run. Late Feb I'm going overseas for work for 3 weeks, so that rules out a March FET. Next chance will be April, which is FIVE months away. Poo! I hate waiting!! I've asked if I can go on the pill to delay Dec AF by 10-12 days and start right at the beginning of Jan, which will allow Feb FET before I travel .

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Sorry for MIA

Hi ladies,
    Sorry for the MIA, been flat out at work and just needed some time off from everything but so glad to be back here as you were all missed and still all in my prayers and thoughts.

Puffs - so so so sorry this happened to me in Jan this year and is horrible. My FS didn't even give me option of natural mc just did the D&C the next day which i think was the best for me. Please take extra good care of yourself especially at this time of you and know u are never alone in what you are feeling.

Shazzy - sending big your way too, so crap when our bodies don't respond to all the drugs we take. Thinking of you and hoping for better news next round.

Angelaglitter - you have definately made a good choice by joining this thread and im still so glad it is going. Good luck with your cycle.

Chicparis - woo hooo hope this because everything you deserve and dreamed of.

Lindy - been thinking of you lovely and hoping they can try and accomodate your cycle with the pill. Sending some too.

OBD - so so sorry this cycle did not work and hoping your FS has some new ideas for next round.

RWS - and yay for hitting the big 12 week mark, hope the ms starts to settle down soon.

Forever - hope your doing ok, and hoping your taking extra care of yourself too. So crap when we do what we have done before but it doesn't work.

AFM - we are just waiting for our next transfer (3rd cycle with out last FET). It has taken almost 4 weeks to get my lining to a semi decent level, 7mm with the use of progynova and then estrogen patches and today i started progrestorone i swear i have more hormones in me than a 16yo boy!! Really hoping this frostie (day6) thaws ok as it's a 2 hour drive to our clinic and if it doesn't we will already be there. Have also done accupuncuter vigoursly this time (even had needles in my scalp!) so hoping it all pays off.

Thinking of you all and sending lots of xxx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to spud For This Useful Post:

angelaglitter  (01-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chicparis- Congratulations, early days but stay positive. Im sending out extra positive vibes to the universe for you. Was your cycle this time antagonist? And how many did you have
    to get a BFP?

OBD- I see a new action plan is another hope, not something negative. Chin up and find the pot of god at the end of the rainbow. I hope you have something great from your apt to report.

RWS
    - You must be feeling so happy with yourself - Id be bouncing around doing the happy dance all day. I know its hard when your feeling so crappy

Puffsgirl- keep smiling - your turn is coming, just remember that. Bigger the battle bigger the glory.

Lindy Lou - Id push for the pill... do it!!

Sorry if i missed anyone

AFM- Im not sure if its me the anxiety or the prednisone (steroid), Im not sleeping Im exhausted. Im chomping at the bit to get this scan in the morning. Its my first antagonist cycle and Ive also gone from 150 dose to 300 dose of my puregon. My old FS was very subdued when it came to dosing. My new ones didnt understand why so low as the bigger the dose the bigger the initial recruitment. Lets hope that theory is correct.

I will send thru an update tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks lindylou, spud and angelaglitter.

angelaglitter, last Nov (a year ago) I did the antagonist with blasto and got a BFP on the 3rd transfer (2nd FET) but had m/c. Each time we transfered only one. In july/aug, I did a long down reg, and now also got a BFP on 3rd transfer (2nd FET) but those were 3day embies and we transferred 2 each time except for this last cycle because we lost 2 embies at thawing, so only had one left to transfer.

Well things aren't so great today. Sorry for TMI, but I had some blood come out with the residue of the pessaries today. FS put me on bed rest and slightly modified my meds (I have to take more orally and less vaginallly, I guess he's worried I may not be getting enough if I take it all vaginaly and it ends up coming out). So I am trying my best to stay calm, but I have to admit I'm not very optimistic. I keep analysing every twinge in my lower body, and I do feel like I'm having AF pains at times...

If anyone knows of any positive outcomes from similar situations, I'd love to hear them as I do believe positivity helps a grreat deal but right now, I'm feeling deflated...