+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Morn ladies,
    Hope everyone had a good weekend, so excited that its starting to warm up again, ive missed the sun so much.

Wifemummyme - hope the jabbing is going well and can i just say how very proud of you i am for doing this for your beautiful sister. I have an amazing bond with my sis too and if she wasn't too old would probably be doing the same thing for me!

Forever - how is the pill popping going, hope this journey is short and sweet and results in a BFP at the end for you.

Lindylou - hope DH came around after your fight and that things are ok now. We have 3 frosties on ice so hoping it works as i can't bear the thought of another stim cycle again after the OHSS.

Bronte27 - good luck for your cycle, was this your first lap? I got preg right after my lap (unfortunately missed miscarriage at 11 weeks) but FS is currently doing research into the success of preg after a lap so hoping this will happen for you too.

Puff - has AF come yet? If still not here i would be asking for provera drugs to bring it on.

AFM - on day 5 of 7 of the provera (drugs to bring on AF) and it's still not bloody here (i've taken it heaps of times before and it's normally here by now) so not sure what is going on. Just keen to get onto my 2nd cycle.

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ll78 - I can totally picture you having to lug huge bags back to your hotel. LOL I bet you found some really good deals, didn't you?

Yeah, the whole shot thing was odd to me too. When they told me that she'd have to do shots I questioned them. Turns out she has to be on lupron shots each day to keep her from ovulating until the right time. Each day she sends me a text letting me know she's done with her shot. All the text reads is "done", but I read "I love you so much that I'm willing to do this to myself!" She's so great!

B72 - YAY for the all systems go! I bet you can't wait for AF to start. I've never been able to try a flare cycle but they sure sound nice. Short and sweet. I've never tried royal jelly or CoQ10. I guess I should look into it. In previous cycles I went crazy with vitamins. This cycle, I decided to take it easy so I don't get sick from all the pills like I did last time.

puff - Thanks! Pill popping is going nice and slowly. I still have almost 2 weeks left of them. I go in for my pre-lupron sono on Friday. Once I start doing shots I think everything will start feeling VERY REAL!!!

36 Days and no AF!?!?! That's a long time. I hope AF come for you soon! Maybe you should hit the gym and get things moving. I've been able to jumpstart AF's before by doing a huge workout. It's worth a try.

spud - Thanks! I hope we end up with at least one BFP too. It's strange that your cycle's not cooperating either. Is it something in the air there? Maybe you could try a hard workout too.

AFM - I had a lovely dinner with my old IVF nurse, Jamie, Friday night and it really helped me to be more encouraged about this cycle. Even though my current (donor) nurse has been rather stressful, I now I have renewed excitement and focus. I just have to remember that she's only a small piece of the very big picture. And as long as I have as little contact with her as possible, everything will be FABULOUS!!! I just love Jamie!

And on to more fun things... I've been working on keeping myself busy trying to figure out colors for the house - paint, curtains, and such. And working on lighting. It's been a fabulous distraction. I love that I don't feel completely overwhelmed with just IVF like I have in the past. I feel like I have more balance this cycle which is great! How are you guys doing keeping balance while you're preparing to cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Can I join this thread?

I know some of you on here already.

I have had a m/c and a chemical pregnancy this year and I have do another down reg cycle.

Today I was booked in for EPU on October the 24th with my first scan on the 12th of October.

It will take me a while to catch up but I will try my best. I look forward to getting to know the unfamiliar names!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever27 View Post

Let's kick some infertility tail!!!

Bronte72 - Fresh Cycle - Getting healthy, Waiting for green light (hopefully Sept or Oct)

Forever27 - Fresh Cycle - Popping Pills

Lindylou78 - FET Cycle - Waiting for AF (probably Aug 24 or 25th)

Liv01 - Fresh Cycle - Waiting for AF to start suppression

Lola77 - Fresh Cycle - Waiting for green light

Puffsgirl11 - FET Cycle - Getting healthy, Waiting for green light

Spud - FET Cycle - Waiting for AF

WifeMommyMe - GC Fresh Cycle - pill popping and lupron
    Pippi01 - Fresh Cycle This is the one!

Thanks
    Reviews

Bronte72 - Fresh Cycle - Getting healthy, Waiting for green light (hopefully Sept or Oct)

Lindylou78 - FET Cycle - Waiting for AF (probably Aug 24 or 25th)

Pippi01 - Fresh Cycle - Should start down reg in Sept with EPU Oct 24th. This is the one!

WifeMommyMe - GC Fresh Cycle -Lupron & Estrodial

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pippi! I'm so glad you've joined us. I've been following your journey since last year. I'm so sorry about your losses. s. You're in the right place now. We're so going to get knocked up this cycle with healthy bubs that are going to go all the way with us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Pippi01, welcome! I'm new around here too ... Well, I'm new to this all together. I have no idea what some of the letters mean when you ladies talk about what you've been through. However, I can tell it's a lot of love and work to end up with a healthy baby. I'll catch on though...my sis (Forever27) helps quite a bit! Welp, today I had my second ultrasound to check my uterine lining...all's a go so far! My OBGYN has waved her fees and the office fees to lower the cost for my sister! Having a great Doc is such a blessing! Tomorrow my Lupron dose goes down to 5 and I start taking the Estrodial...keeping up with this stuff is a job within itself! I'm so blessed to get to be apart of this with my sis and her hubs! My Doc says we'll have our own reality show when Forever and I (as a gestational carrier) deliver...lots of healthy babies for Forever and her DH. See that? I figured out DH meant "dear husband." Ya, I'm pretty awesome that way!
    Last edited by wifemommyme; 25-08-2011 at 07:37.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay it's almost Friday!!

back Pippi01 - really not lovely to see the familar faces IYKWIM! Wish we were meeting again in the just had our babies thread. Anyways, hope Oct is your month after the year you have had you and DH deserve it.

Wifemummyme - yay for a great doctor, it definately makes things easier. I would definately watch your reality TV show, would be better than the crap that's on now!

Forever27 - how is the house decorating going? Sounds wonderful, we are just trying to get our overgrown garden sorted now it's starting to warm up.

Puff - has AF showed yet?

Bronte27 and Lindylou - hope your all ok.

AFM - got my dates mixed up with the pills to bring on AF so should be expecting her anytime from now, just want to get this thing rolling so i can kick some butt this month!

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies!

Spud-Im with you how nice has the recent sunshine been? Awesome! It is raining here now though-bummer! Spud this was my second lap. After the 1st which was 2 yrs ago I tried naturally and with clomid to conceive before turning to ivf. Hopefully this time will make the difference with the help of a clean system, the ivf and a picsi cycle! Am actually looking forward to this time round. Best of luck to you and hope this time is a sticky one.

Forever27- sounds like you and your sister are well on the way to butt kicking fertility! In answer to your question about getting life on an even keel during before and after ivf...how hard is it???? It all we literally eat sleep and breath! It is so hard to give your mind and body a rest. I am feeling good this time. Trying to exercise, eat well and catch up with family and friends. Have also been having acupuncture and bowen therapy which has been great.

Welcome to new ladies on thread. I so hope this is the one for all of us! Who else is sick of waiting for their turn? I hope everyone is being kind to themselves! I cannot wait to hear of all the positive outcomes for everyone.

xoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews

Lindylou78 - FET Cycle - On Hold

Pippi01 - Fresh Cycle - Should start down reg in Sept with EPU Oct 24th. This is the one!

WifeMommyMe - GC Fresh Cycle -Lupron & Estrodial[/QUOTE]