+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 46 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey Girls!

Chic - wow 31 Thats going to be exciting!

Forever.. Im trying

I took the Zofran yesterday.... WOW. What a Godsend! I'm in love with it! I felt great for hours. Ate lunch and dinner like a normal person, even had enough energy to vac and clean the kitchen. Fell asleep at 4.30pm though

Theres awesome storms heading to Melbourne in the next few hours..it looks amazing outside, all grey and windy...I LOVE storms!
    But it (and hormones!) caused a fight between DH and I this morning...well more *I* because DH didn't argue.... he has a big job on a roof today.. I don't want him up there, but his work are tight@sses and make them work through the rain. Its dangerous!! He promised me that if it so much as drizzled that he would get down and call the office to say he's not going back up.
    I'm going to call him to make sure

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys,

I have a quick q for you.

I will be 4 weeks on Friday. I have my first scan on the 24th Nov and the 12 week scan on the 21st Dec - but I won't be 12 weeks then. I know they go off your last AF but I am confused. Am I classified as 4 weekson Friday or am I further along?

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just a quickie to answer Puffsgirl- my clinic considers you as 4wks pg at 16dpo. I think that was halloween for you? If so, then u will be 6wks on the Monday coming.

Sent from my X10i using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    RWS - Glad to hear that the Zofran is helping. What did women do before meds?

Puffs - ll78 is correct. Your clock starts 2 weeks before retrieval. It's confusing, isn't it? I'm so excited for you. Hard to believe that you're so close to a 12 week scan already.

AFM - My scan showed that I have very little follicles on both sides. FS guessed there might be about 5 on each side. They were too small measure or even bother to count exactly. My E2 was only at 28 too. Apparently it's usually around 100 by then. My nurse and FS didn't seem worried at all but they did up my Gonal f to 375 for the next few days. I'll go back on Friday to see how I'm progressing. that my follicles grow well and my E2 jumps up nicely. As it stands, it's looking like I wouldn't have EPU until the 17th or 18th at the earliest. I've just got keep thinking positive and believing the best. I've got a lot to keep me distracted in the meantime. The tile in our house is being replaced and it's taking all week so at least I don't have to think about IVF 24 hours a day right now. And next week will be full of fun putting everything back so I will have plenty of distractions.

I hope the rest of you are all doing well. I look forward to hearing from some of you who've been quiet for awhile. That is if you're still around.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the replies girls! I still don't really know how it all works. I mean I presumed that because I had a 5 day blasty transfered on the 19th then my date of conception would be the 14th. So that would make me 4 weeks tomorrow wouldn't it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone

RWS - it must be a relief to have a reprieve from morning sickness. I really hope that when I do finally fall that it won't be too bad. I'm glad to know that there is something to take if things get dire.

Lindylou & Puffsgirl - I didn't know that about the timings either... but I guess they work times out by taking into account your cycle and Day 1 is counted as 1st day of AF...

Forever - it sounds like your FS keeps a much closer eye on the follies than mine (or perhaps its because I live and hour and a half away from my FS). I hope upping the dose of Gonal-F does the trick. Fingers crossed for you!

I hope everyone else is kickin' it and is in a good place.

AFM - I have been jabbing now for 6 days with 6 more to go. Had my E2 BT yesterday and they upped my Puregon dose from 300 to 375. I start my orgalutran as well tomorrow. Feeling more positive about this cycle than last. I'm feeling very 'full' ATM and can even feel my pulse at times around my ovaries. I really hope this means more than 1 egg harvested this time...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Puffsgirl, the way it works is that when you O or have EPU, you are already 2 weeks into a pregnancy, that's how they calculate it in the medical world, even though obviously you are only pregnant a few days after O or at transfer. But that's the way it works. So you would be 6 weeks tomorrow, medically speaking.
    I hope this helps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good Morning Girls!

Puffs - My clinic puts you at 2 weeks on the actual day of transfer/insem. By their calculations, if your ET was 18th Oct (Tues), You would have been 5 weeks on the 8th Sept .. and 5+3 today
    Every clinic is a bitt different, so your best bet is to wait until the scan and they will measure bub.

Forever - I hope those follies get a wriggle on! Upping the dose should do the trick, I'll have everything crossed for you!

Shazzy - Best of luck with the continued jabbing! I also hope that the pulse feeling is a good thing too!

AFM - Yep, the Zofran is my favourite drug in the whole wide world! I was able to attend DSs high school orientation ( my baby!!!) the other night with confidence! I'm able to cook and clean almost normally...the tiredness gets me!
    Just found out my sister is 17 weeks pregnant..she found out on the weekend that she was UTD..scan yesterday showed she is 17 weeks along with a healthy little boy! I' almost as excited for her as I am for myself! She started the pill in August after a light AF thinking nothing of it, as she was heading overseas for a few weeks and didn't want an unwelcome visitor! She skipped the sugar pills to stop AF..so when it never showed in Sept and Oct she thought nothing of it. We both attributed the intense nausea and tiredness to the pill... I even gave her a few anti- nausea tablets that I had at home from last time I was sick! She thought the weight gain was from all the yummy Thai food she ate for 3 weeks.....
    Needless to say our family is really excited too! She is due on my birthday! Im due a week and a half before hers with only 7 weeks 5 days between our EDDs. I'm excited to be pregnant with her!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shazzymoo - Wow, it sounds like you must really be producing follicles to feel the fullness feeling already. That's exciting! Any chance they told you what your E2 level was? I'm going in tomorrow and I have no idea what my levels should be. I'm just hoping that I'm doing well enough that I don't get canceled. It sounds like you'll definitely end up with more than 1 egg harvested. I don't think you'd feel the full feeling unless you have several good size follies in there.

RWS - That is so, so cool! I bet you and your sister are completely over the moon right now. CONGRATS to your sister. It will be such a special experience for you guys to go thru your pregnancies together.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Real quick update on yesterday's scan. My E2 levels went up to just over 100 so while they're still low, the increase was enough to keep them from worrying. They were even able to measure 4 follicles on my right side. They were all about 6mm, so nothing big yet. My left ovary always hides and it's painful for him to get a good pic so he didn't worry about it. He figures they'll be easier to measure as the follicles increase in size. So while I'm not responding as well as I have in the past, at least I get to move forward. I was really concerned that I'd get cancelled. Glad I was wrong.