+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 46 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Shazzymoo – Good luck with the jabbing (I actually found this the easiest part). I hope work starts to get better for you. Good luck!

How is everyone else going?

AFM – Well for the last few days I have been feeling really down. My ms has gone away and that’s when my down mood started. Everyone told me that the ms was a good thing and then went it went away I started to worry. The clinic told me that it is normal for it to come and go throughout pregnancy. Also I have been off food (especially chocolate) and my boobs constantly hurt 24/7.
    I have been reading heaps on the net about hcg and even though my levels continue to rise they seem to be quiet low compared to a lot of other pregnancies. I guess I am just a bag of hormones.
    I hope I start enjoying this pregnancy soon because I was excited to start with and now I just continue to worry about every twinge, feeling, blah, blah, blah.

and to us all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Puffsgirl- WOO-HOO, huge congrats!! Best wishes for an easy pregnancy, and enjoy being up on cloud 9!

RWS- oh no, puking in the waiting room is terrible! Have you been diagnosed with hyperemesis (I think thats how its spelt)? I hope the medication helps and you can start living normally again soon.

Forever- YAY! So happy the cysts are history on you're finally able to start stimming . I'm so excited for you!

Shazzymoo- Great to hear your next cycle is underway, I hope you kick infertility's butt this time!

Spud- . I hope your last frostie is the sticky one you've been waiting for, good luck with Dec FET

AFM- Just keeping busy with work, sticking to the detox regime and my bootcamp classes. FS appt on Tues to set up our Jan cycle, hope he has some new tricks up his sleeve for us!

Thanks
    Reviews

Let's kick some infertility tail!!!

Bronte72 - Fresh Cycle -
    HUGE HUGS!!!

Chicparis - FET Cycle -
    On meds to thicken lining. Transferring 3 sometime between Nov 16 & 17th.

Forever27 - Fresh Cycle - Stimming, EPU Nov 16th or 17th

GottaBeCrazy - Fresh Cycle - Probably Nov/Dec

Lindylou78 - FET Cycle -
    HUGE HUGS!!! Planning to kick infertility's A$$ in Jan!!!

Liv01 - Fresh Cycle - Suppressing until mid November

Lola77 - Fresh Cycle -
    HUGE HUGS!!!

Misty- Fresh Cycle - EPU and Trans in Dec
    Mr Ken - FET Cycle- Kicked tail!!! 8 wk scan - HB 167

Our Baby Dream - Fresh & Frozen -
    Waiting for AF

Pippi01 - Fresh Cycle - MIA
    Puffsgirl11 - FET Cycle -
    Kicked tail!!!

RunningWithScissors -IUI with Donor Sperm - Kicked tail!!! Due June 11th, 2012
    ShazieB -FET Cycle-
    Kicked tail!!! Due 11th June 2012

Shazzymoo - Fresh Cycle - Stimming, EPU est Nov 18th

Spud - FET Cycle -
    HUGE HUGS!!!

WifeMommyMe - GC Fresh Cycle - Estrace
    , last sono showed that lining is ready for transfer whenever Forever is ready
    Last edited by Forever27; 09-11-2011 at 03:51.

jesmon is offline Our dreams will live forever
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Forever27 Just wanted to stop in and let you know I"m thinking of you always and SO hope that this EPU brings you all your dreams. You are the most beautiful person I've ever had the honour to meet and you deserve the best.
    To all the other wonderful girls in this thread, I wish all your dreams come true also
    xxx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jesmon For This Useful Post:

Forever27  (08-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey Girls!

Shazzy - Goodluck with the jabbing! I agree with Puffs.. its the easiest part... you are actively involved!

Puffs - The important thing is that they are rising! Everyones levels are different .. check out this chart http://www.sydpath.stvincents.com.au/tests/hCGold.htm your last reading fell nicely into that And can I just say that mood swings are normal! I had heaps of down days at the beginning too...heaps! I'd convince myself I was miscarrying and sit on the toilet and wait to bleed. Not that I'm much saner than that now but the down days are few and far between As for the ms .. Id have 1 day of it..then it would disappeared for a several days at a time... until almost 7 weeks that is... then it came backed and kicked my tail Hang in there!

AFM - OB appt today... it was brilliant! He is awesome, I really liked him He did another scan and bub was wiggling! He was chatting to DH , pointing out size, HB, arms and legs..which we could clearly see! And I cried..again!
    He prescribed me Zofran for the MS and my NT scan is booked for the 2nd Dec.
    We got a bounty baby bag on the way out...and when DH opened it and pulled out a nappy it suddenly felt so REAL. I the cried all the way home...happy tears though! Thank goodness DH had taken his own car so he could head back to work or he would have thought I was madder than he already does!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Haven't checked in for a while, but just saw this thread is still going so wanted to see how you are all doing. So nice to see more bfps in here.

Forever, so happy to hear cysts have gone and you are on your way to cycling, finally!!

RWS, I don't blame you for crying and being emotional, it's an amazing time. Enjoy it!

Puffgirl, i understand your constant worry but your numbers are good and rising, so everything is fine. When do you have a scan planned?

I hope everyone else is doing ok.

AFM, My last FET got cancelled because I O'ed naturally even though I was on a medicated cycle. I've now started a new cycle, building my lining as much as possible as the FS thinks that might be one of my issues. So i am to go back for another scan in a week and hopefully I'll be ready for transfer next week. We have 3 frozen embies, and we will be transferring all of them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hiya Chic! Great to hear from you
    Sorry your cycle was cancelled But yay for one next week! Hope everything goes well and you get a great xmas suprise!

Thanks
    Reviews
    JESMON!!!! What a LOVELY surprise!!!! I wish I could hug you right now. Your post was so sweet that it made me cry. You're so sweet to think of me. I wish we could have had more time together when we were there. DH and I often talk about that night and how great it was to meet you guys in person. We had a lot of fun. Thanks so much for giving us such a great tour of the city. I hope you're able to come over here soon for a visit so we can return the favor.

RWS - Nothing wrong with being mad over the reality of being pregnant and knowing that you're soon going to get to meet your precious little baby. I'm so glad that you're starting to relax and actually enjoy the fact that you are indeed pregnant. It's a very precious gift and I'm so glad that you're enjoying it. Well everything but the MS.

chicparis - I'm so glad you haven't left us. I'm so looking forward to cycling with you. We'll be just a couple days apart if all goes well. You, Shazzymoo, wifemommyme, and myself will all be in the 2ww together. Are you getting excited about the triple transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks for the welcome back ladies

Forever, that would be so nice to have 3 buddies suffering the TWW with me!! Where are you all up to?
    I'm really hoping to have ET end of next week, if my lining cooperates. We've been talking about the triple transfer for the past 2 months, so I had loads of time to get excited, now I'll just believe it when I see it... I don't think it will increase my chances but FS won't do another FET cycle just for one. So I hope one (or more) of them sticks!!! I'm not greedy, one would be good too...

Oops, sorry, didn't realise you had updated the roll call, now I know where you're all up to, and thanks for updating me (but ET for sure won't be before the 16-17)
    Last edited by chicparis; 08-11-2011 at 21:33. Reason: silly me forgot to check the roll call!

Thanks
    Reviews
    chic - That's interesting that your FS won't do a single transfer. I've never heard a doc say that before. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you to have at least one of those 3 stick. I had to guess on your dates since all you mentioned was that the transfer would be sometime next week. I've changed it and will be happy to change it again as you know more. It sounds like you'll be transferring about the time of my EPU. It's nice that we'll be in good company together.