+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 46 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    YAY PUFFSGIRL!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!! Like RWS said, don't worry about the numbers, it's the doubling time that really matters. Try to focus on being happy right now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

My results went up to 180 . The FN is very happy with that and so am I!
    I have decided to do another BT on Friday morning to make sure they keep going up.

Thank you so much to everyone for all of your support! I wouldn't be able to have gone through all of this without you guys! I will let you know how I go!

and to us all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Puffs!! Its more than doubled over 2 days!! Thats awesome!

How is everyone else going??

AFM - Shame of all shame moments this morning! I've spent the last 3 days vomiting so badly that my eyes started to blur, (TMI ahead!) I wet myself from the sheer violence of the vomiting 3 times, I can't keep water down let alone food and yesterday I thought I saw blood in the vomit
    So I dragged my bum to the Dr this morning...while in the waiting room, I vomited of course! The place was PACKED. I was so embarrassed! This was after I sent DH off to work because I was 'fine' to go alone Doc came and got me immediately, bless her! I've got maxalon 4 x a day now..but if Im still vomiting tomorrow she wants me to go to hospital
    Im hoping to eat dinner tonight! Poor DH... I wish I could get him a medal or trophy or something! He has done EVERYTHING for the last 2 weeks.. I feel so useless!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Puffsgirl!! That is such great news!

RWS- Wow! Sounds like you are really struggling at the moment I really feel for you!! Im so sorry this pregnancy is proving to be hard on you, I hope you start to feel better soon so that you can start enjoying your pregnancy! I was wondering where you had been lately but now I totally understand. Get well soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morn ladies

Firstly to puffsgirl - im so so happy for you, and so well deserved. Praying that those little figures grow every day and hoping for a relaxing and healthy pregnancy.

RSW - hope ur feeling better and the drugs are kicking in! I read somewhere that the worst morning sickness means a baby girl!!

Forever27 - thinking of you hun and so glad they are gunna get rid of this cyst so you and your sis can get to work on this baby miracle.

AFM: infertility has well and truely kicked my butt. Did a p test yesterday (day before i was meant to) as just knew i wasn't and sure enough a BFN so ended up doing the BT yesterday too as thought no point in waiting an extra day to be told what i already knew. Am actually doing pretty well, figure as TTC for 3 years im a bit of a pro at the BFN. Got one 6day frostie left so hoping for a xmas mircale.

To everyone else, good luck and most likely see a few of you on the Dec thread! Will still be checkin in and hoping the last of the girls get their BFP! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spud - I am so sorry you got a BFN! Infertility is a witch! Good luck with your Dec cycle, I hope you get anice little BFP for a Christmas present.

Hello to everyone else!

AFM - TMI time! I have a nice little UTI. They are just icky and it is just making me feel really down today. On the plus side my ms doesn't seem to be as bad today, so that is a bonus. I have stocked up on cranberry juice in the hopes of getting rid of the nasty UTI.

and to us all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    RWS - I'm sorry to hear that your vomiting so badly. That sounds absolutely miserable! I really hope the meds help give you a break.

Spud - No way! I'm so, so sorry. I was really hoping for a + result for you. HUGE, HUGE s. I'm praying that you do end up with a Christmas miracle.

Puffs - Sorry to hear that you have a UTI. Those things are horrible! I hope the juice helps get rid of it fast so you don't have to take antibiotics.

AFM - Well both cysts are all gone now. YAY!!! It was PAINFUL even with the vicodine, but at least the worst is behind me now. And the best news is that the fluid was clear so no endo. You guys would have laughed so hard at me. I asked the FS not to tell me what he was doing and just take care of business. He tried not to tell me but kept forgetting and telling me what to expect. I started yelling at him, "Shut up. Shut up. I love you doc, but please shut up!" My DH thought I was hilarious. Anyway, I'll start stimming on Saturday and have EPU the 16th or 17th. FS will be out of town the 14th or 15th so we're hoping that my body cooperates with his schedule.
    Last edited by Forever27; 04-11-2011 at 08:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Forever - Yay for them yucky cysts going away! Now you can get down to business! Good luck!

Hello to everyone else!

AFM - Today my BT showed that my levels have risen to 757 . Now it is getting a bit exciting! I am trying not to get too ahead of myself though!

and to us all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey Ladies!

Spud -

Forever - YAY!! They are finally gone

Puffs - Sorry to her about the UTI .. but OMG your hcgs are totally kicking bum!

AFM - Feeling slightly better today! Still not great, but the meds seem to be working! I had a craving for sushi...SUSHI!! Of all the things in the world! Then I wanted cream cheese... I googled and the processed Kraft stuff is fine ..so I ate half a jar and now I feel Serves me right

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone

Just checking in to say hi and see how everyone is going.

RWS - I hope your morning sickness keeps to a minimum! It sounds like you've had a bit of a rough trot.

Forever - it must be a huge relief that the cysts are finally gone and that you are on your way! It sounds like we might be on roughly the same pickup schedule!

Puffsgirl - how exciting for you! Lets keep fingers crossed for the rest of the journey!

Hi to everyone else...

AFM - started jabbing today and hoping that change of regimen will make some difference! Have started on a higher dose of FSH this time and will be refined 5 days into jabbing. Work has me feeling very low for the last week and hope that my mood won't affect anything.