+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 46 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Morning (just!) Ladies

Forever - Ooh hopefully the cyst has decided to buzz off!

Puffs - You are only 8dpt? Try not to be too disheartened yet, yesterday was only 7! .. easy for me to say I know! I tested at 7 too and got a BFN .. it certainly sucked!

AFM - All is perfect DH was so excited...couldn't wipe the smile off his face and I cried (of course!) as we saw that tiny heartbeat! 148bpm which is fantastic, and we measured at 7w2d which is a day ahead so things must be going well in there! HCG was up over 82,000 which was also great! Just over a week ago it was 9000+ so we are steadily rising .. Im trying to relax a little now!
    I told my family...they are so excited, I thought my poor sister was going to cry I sent her a pic of the scan and put "Meet your new nephew or niece"
    I'm dying to tell friends but we will hold off until 12 weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks RWS, I hope it's buzzed off too. I'll know in less than 24 hours now. Not soon enough.
    I'm so glad that your scan went perfectly. Sounds like you had a fun time sharing the news with your family too. Isn't that the best? Congrats!!! I'm very happy for you. It sounds like you can finally relax now.

Puffs - Just as RWS said, don't let the BFN get you down. It's way too early for an accurate result. I don't blame you at all for testing though. I start testing every day about day 7. It's just fun to see when the line starts to come up. So far it's not been any earlier than 11dpo for me so try to stay positive.
    Last edited by Forever27; 26-10-2011 at 12:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How'd it go Forever? I've been sitting here trying to calculate the time difference - unsuccessfully But I'm guessing that very soon you should have the results ... I'm crossing everything for you and praying that cyst has gone to hell!

Thanks
    Reviews
    RWS - Your calculations are right on. According to the time stamp on your post, I think you posted at almost the exact time I was leaving the FS's office. The cyst is still there and not changing size. And the other small cyst that popped up a couple sonograms ago is now a little bigger. So the FS said I could have my choice of either surgery or aspiration. So since I've had more than my share of surgeries, I chose aspiration. So I'll be starting lupron tonight, then go back next Thursday afternoon for aspiration. If all goes well, I'll start stimming either that day or the next. While it's exciting to see forward movement, since there are so many variables on how things could go with the aspiration, I'm only cautiously optimistic at this point. things start to improve dramatically from this point on.

Thanks
    Reviews

Let's kick some infertility tail!!!

Bronte72 - Fresh Cycle -
    HUGE s!!!

Chicparis - FET Cycle - Waiting for AF

Forever27 - Fresh Cycle - BCP's & Lupron, cyst aspiration Nov 3rd

GottaBeCrazy - Fresh Cycle - Probably Nov/Dec

Lindylou78 - FET Cycle -
    HUGE s!!! Planning to kick infertility's A$$ in Jan!!!

Liv01 - Fresh Cycle - Suppressing until mid November

Lola77 - Fresh Cycle -
    HUGE s!!!

Misty- Fresh Cycle - EPU and Trans in Dec
    Mr Ken - FET Cycle- Kicked tail!!! 8 wk scan - HB 167

Our Baby Dream - Fresh & Frozen -
    Waiting for AF

Pippi01 - Fresh Cycle - MIA

Puffsgirl11 - FET Cycle - PUPO!!! ET Oct 18th
    RunningWithScissors -IUI with Donor Sperm - Kicked tail!!! Due June 11th, 2012
    ShazieB -FET Cycle- Due 11th June 2012

Shazzymoo - Fresh Cycle -Popping pills, EPU est Nov 18th

Spud - FET Cycle - PUPO!!! ET Oct 19th or 20th?

WifeMommyMe - GC Fresh Cycle - Estrace, sono Oct 31st

Last edited by Forever27; 28-10-2011 at 13:02.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that Forever...I'm quite upset for you! Actually, I'm angry! I hate cysts I suffered with them for years, and had 2 surgeries to remove some pretty large ones. Wishing you the best of luck for the aspiration! This has to be it.. I think you have gone through enough right now

How are you going out there Puffs?

AFM - Sick sick sick...and emotional today! DH and I looked at prams yesterday online..found a cool one on Amazon and DH wanted to buy it immediately.. I'm still a little cautious! I want to wait until the 10 week bloods and 12 week scan to give us the all clear first!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls!

RWS- Congrats on your awesome scan results! I loved loved loved that link to the T-shirt site! Everyone who got a BFP should definitely get the one with 'I kicked infertility's a$$'. I personally like the one with top 5 things not to say to infertiles but I'm very private about all this IRL and would never wear it.

Forever- It sucks that the cyst is still there, but good to hear you'll finally kick it out with aspiration. I can't wait for your cycle to start!

Puffsgirl- you must be so close to BT day now? I hope AF has kept her distance and you'll be telling us about your BFP very soon

Spud- How are you doing? Hope you're fighting those TWW crazies and winning

Hi to all the other tail kickers still hanging around

AFM- One week on from my BFN and I'm already looking ahead. DH & I have started a hard-core naturopathic detox to get us ready for a fresh cycle in Jan. Will be seeing my FS on Nov 8th to set it all up. I will kick infertility a$$ next time!
    Last edited by SimpsonDesert; 28-10-2011 at 12:40. Reason: add congrats to RWS

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

RWS – I think I would be like you and too cautious to but a pram before 12 weeks. I bet it’s fun looking though!

Forever27 – That sucks about the cysts! I hope they stay away with aspiration.

Lindylou – Good luck with the detox. I am sure 2012 will be your year!

Spud – How is the TWW treating you? I hope you are not going too insane waiting!

Hello to everyone else!

AFM – Well I got the date of AF wrong. I thought she was due Wed but she should of come Tues. The FN reckon today or tomorrow. Either way still no sign of her so far. Everyday I have still been getting AF style cramping and everyday I am positive she is on her way. All other symptoms have gone away so not sure what is happening.
    The last couple of days I have been getting a really sharp stabbing/stitch style pain on my left ovary area, not sure what it is but it really hurt but has now gone.

Not long till my BT

and to us all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so effin stupid! I did a HPT this morning and got a BFP, but I can feel AF coming. All my usual symptoms turned up last night I really wish I hadn't done one now.

I can have a BT tomorrow but I won't have the results till Monday morning.

Why didn't I listen tomy own advise about HPT.

Anyone else who got a BFP but had AF symptoms?

and to us all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lindy - Great to hear your back on the horse! Good luck with the the detox, it sounds tough!

Puffs - I was positive AF was coming... its a few pages back on this thread. I had the worst cramps, CM was heavy, I was eating anything in sight...all my standard AF symptoms! Getting a BFP right around AF can only be good right? Can you do another one? Thats what I did when I was apprehensive about the first few I got...which brand did you use? I found the forelife ones gave weak positives, but the First Response were really clear...and then the Clear Blue Digital that I did on the day AF was due came up with Pregnant 1-2 weeks.. I was slightly obsessive
    Im keeping everything crossed...how exciting!