+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 46 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Puffsgirl - Oooo a holiday! How fun! So glad you had a great time. Yay for having a date for FET too. You failed to mention the date though. When will you be PUPO?

RWS - Glad that cramps have calmed down. Hopefully that will be the new trend for you.

ll78 - No symptoms can be a good sign. I'm keeping my that your HPT comes back positive Wednesday.

Spud - Have you had your scan yet?

AFM - I had a bad reaction to the new BC pills this weekend. A never-ending headache, EXTREME exhaustion (almost fell asleep behind the wheel even after having a nap), and severe pain behind my eyes. I read online that if you get pain behind the eyes you should stop the meds immediately, so i did. I just went back on the other BC and then called my doctors office today to let them know. The change in meds has really done a number on my hormones. I feel absolutely no motivation to do anything and I swing between happy, sad, and flat. I really hope this regulates soon. It's absolutely miserable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry Spud, I meant to ask you if you had your transfer yet, not scan. I tried to edit my postbut my silly phone won't let me for some reason. Anyway, how are you? Are you PUPO yet? Can't wait to hear.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone,
    Mr Ken - Congratulations on the 8 week scan. Everything sounds like it’s going great.

Shazie B – Hope you are travelling well.

Forever 27 - I’m so sorry the bc pills and you had a terrible reaction. Best move to stop taking them. Make sure you have some you time and relax lots.

RWS – Happy the cramps are easing for you. You for morning sickness. All part of the fun I guess.

Puffsgirl11 – Good luck with FET tomorrow.

Lindylou78 – I have lots of positive thoughts coming your way. Only a couple more sleeps till BT. good luck

AFM – Thank you all for your lovely support. Well DH and I are just waiting on AF to arrive. We are going straight into a FET in November.
    We had a good chat and we are ready to go again. We have 4 frozen embryos waiting for us. As they were frozen at day 2 so I need to speak with FS at my scan and see if we grow all 4 to day 5 and hopefully transfer 2 this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So quiet!

Forever - goodness! I'm glad you were able to change BC.. what a horrid experience to have to go through! I hope you rested up and they symptoms passed quickly.

OBD - Thats great that you can go straight to FET! to you!

AFM - Cramps have moved to my right side overnight! Annoying. Im feeling dizzy and faint often, nauseous even more often! Tired all the time and getting cravings! Seriously...didn't think they happened yet?! Tuna and Oranges is what I want.. although you're not supposed to eat tuna because of the mercury content

Thanks
    Reviews
    Forever- sorry to hear about the bad reaction to the new BCP, talk about being kicked while you're down . I hope those nasty side effects clear up quickly now that you've changed.

OBD- yay for going straight to FET! I find getting the next cycle underway is the best cure for the BFN blues .

RWS- Wow you really are copping so many symptoms from such early days!

Puffsgirl- you must be PUPO now? Sending lots of snuggling vibes your way

AFM- well infertility has kicked my tail yet again... BFN this morning . I ended up getting FRER tests, so having nothing show up at 15dpo/10dpt means I'm out for sure. We can't cycle again til DH has had a 3 month detox, so we'll be back on the horse in 2012.

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningWithScissors View Post
    Tired all the time and getting cravings! Seriously...didn't think they happened yet?! Tuna and Oranges is what I want.. although you're not supposed to eat tuna because of the mercury content
    You can have tuna - just only 2-3 serves per week http://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/b...y_in_fish?open

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lindylou - I am so sorry! I really thought this was your month! Maybe a break is just what you need! Please let us know how you are going!

RWS - Tuna and Oranges? Yuck, they could possibly be my least fav foods! Enjoyt them before the cravings change.

Hello to everyone else, I hope you are all well!

AFM - I had one hatching blasty transferred yesterday. We were really lucky that we still have 9 left for future use. It hurt a fair bit and I asked the FS why and apparently my cervix is prett hard to locate and he has to go around a corner to get to it. Our BT is Halloween so hopefully we get a BFP this time!

to us all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lindy -

Lola - Thanks for that link! If I wasn't feeling so yuk right now I think I'd go eat right out of the can!! Yeah I seem to be copping it pretty badly

Puffs - Good luck!! They had trouble finding my naughty cervix too ... they said it might be "uncomfortable" ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    OBD - Good for you. It sounds like you've come up with a fabulous plan. I hope your FS is game and you're able to do it.

RWS - Isn't funny the things we crave when we're pregnant?

lindylou78 - Oh no! That's so not cool! I was really hoping for a BFP for you. I can't tell you how sad I am that this cycle didn't work out. HUGE s!!!

lola - How are you girly? I'm so glad you haven't left us.

YAY Puffs!!! You're PUPO!!! Try not to let the 2ww get the best of you. Do some super fun things to stay distracted if you can. And please keep us posted on any symptoms you might be having. Its' always fun to try to guess.

AFM - My hormones have leveled out I'm feeling better than ever. It's amazing the difference. I will never take Loestrin again!

Thanks
    Reviews

Let's kick some infertility tail!!!

Bronte72 - Fresh Cycle -
    HUGE s!!!

Chicparis - FET Cycle - Popping pills, transferring 3 around Oct 23rd

Forever27 - Fresh Cycle - BCP's, scan on Oct 27th to check cyst

GottaBeCrazy - Fresh Cycle - Probably Nov/Dec

Lindylou78 - FET Cycle -
    HUGE s!!!

Liv01 - Fresh Cycle - Suppressing until mid November

Lola77 - Fresh Cycle -
    HUGE s!!!

Mr Ken - FET Cycle- Kicked tail!!! 8 wk scan - HB 167

Our Baby Dream - Fresh & Frozen -
    Waiting for AF

Pippi01 - Fresh Cycle - AF arrived and starting pill

Puffsgirl11 - FET Cycle - PUPO!!! ET Oct 18th

RunningWithScissors -IUI with Donor Sperm - Kicked tail!!! Due June 11th, 2012

ShazieB -FET Cycle- Due 11th June 2012

Shazzymoo - Fresh Cycle -Popping pills, EPU est Nov 18th

Spud - FET Cycle - Scan Oct 13th, transfer hopefully Oct 16th

WifeMommyMe - GC Fresh Cycle - Waiting on her sisters cyst to go away