+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 46 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Had the 8 week scan today. Little heartbeat at 167BPM detected and everything seems good. Time to tell some people although we'll leave the "Facebook Official" moment another 4 weeks. Mrs Ken in tears. Scenes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

A bit of a me post....... we got a BFN today. expected it but still devastated. Now we have to make plans to use the frozen embryos.
    I know it was only our first go but I just have a fear we will never have children.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome aboard OBD. You are just a newbie! You can't go giving up already. We're at 8 weeks following BFN, Chem Preg, BFN and BFN. It was our last frozen Blast too. Some people seem luckier than others but your turn will come. It's just a matter of time. Perseverance pays. The average is 3 tries per hit so you'd have been going gangbusters to get the BPF right away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OBD- Im so sorry! Doesn't matter how expected it was, a BFN is still devastating. Huge hugs ! Please take care of yourself and allow yourself time to be down and pi**ed off, and then when ready, start looking forward to the future!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Let's kick some infertility tail!!!

Bronte72 - Fresh Cycle -
    HUGE s!!!

Chicparis - FET Cycle - Popping pills, transferring 3 around Oct 23rd

Forever27 - Fresh Cycle - BCP's, scan on Oct 27th to check cyst

GottaBeCrazy - Fresh Cycle - Probably Nov/Dec

Lindylou78 - FET Cycle - In the 2WW, BT Oct 21st

Liv01 - Fresh Cycle - Suppressing until mid November

Lola77 - Fresh Cycle -
    HUGE s!!!

Mr Ken - FET Cycle- Kicked tail!!! 8 wk scan - HB 167

Our Baby Dream - Fresh & Frozen -
    HUGE s!!!

Pippi01 - Fresh Cycle - AF arrived and starting pill

Puffsgirl11 - FET Cycle - BT Oct 7th, transfer sometime mid Oct

RunningWithScissors -IUI with Donor Sperm - Kicked tail!!! Due June 11th, 2012

ShazieB -FET Cycle- Due 11th June 2012

Shazzymoo - Fresh Cycle -Popping pills, EPU est Nov 18th

Spud - FET Cycle - Scan Oct 13th, transfer hopefully Oct 16th

WifeMommyMe - GC Fresh Cycle - Waiting on her sisters cyst to go away

Thanks
    Reviews
    RWS - Glad to hear that your levels are in range and you're back to being confident and excited as you should be.

lola - Your right, "Stoopid infertility!!!" I HATE that this cycle didn't work either. It was supposed to work! Sorry, I'm still in shock and processing this. I hate infertility! This just isn't right.

OBD - BFN?!?!?! No way, that SUCKS!!! I'm so, so sorry. Infertility is such a pain in the a$$!!! HUGE s!!!

chic - Wow, 3 embies! I didn't know that was possible in Aus. I heard that the limit was 2. I guess I was wrong. We transferred 3 for both of our FET's. Some people thought we were crazy, but you do what you gotta do to increase your odds, right? I hope you end up doubly blessed this cycle.

spud - Does your FS have you on anything to help build up your lining between now and week? Have you tried baby aspirin?

ll78 - How is the 2ww treating you?

ShazieB - Sorry that your completely out of energy but I'm glad it's for a great reason. Your numbers sound good. I don't think you have anything to be worried about. I hope the situation with your IL's improves. I like your attitude about it though. Whether it gets better or not, it sounds like you're doing a great job letting the stress of it roll off your back. As for the episode after DTD, I don't think it's miscarriage. You may have just had a little too much fun. I've heard of others having something similar from over exertion and over excitement. Our FS doesn't let us DTD until 12 weeks along. They are VERY cautious!

Mr Ken - Congrats on getting to see your little beans heartbeat. Isn't it great to know that the little ones in the right place and the heart is beating just as it should? I'm so very happy for you guys.

Bronte72 - I've been thinking of you. How are you holding up?

to everyone else.

AFM - Nothing new to report here except that we're all doing much better now. We seem to be back to normal, which is a fabulous feeling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Ladies!

Lindy - Best of luck for the waiting game!

Shazie - What a fright you must have had! I totally know how you feel, That's pretty much my cramps too..except I haven't DTD yet.. I'm too scared!I keep hearing the same thing - 'no blood is good" Doesn't really help though!

Mr Ken - Thats great news! How exciting to have seen that little heartbeat all nice and healthy!

OBD - Im so sorry Forever is right..stupid infertility!!

AFM - Got through most of yesterday feeling great! Cramp hit at 5.30ish, but wasn't too bad..heat pack sorted it out in about 5 minutes. Then another one rudely woke me at 11.30pm and again at another time in the middle of the night..but I was so sleepy that as soon as they had passed, I was back to sleep quickly.
    Oh and morning sickness has decided to creep into my days! Blah! As long as I start munching on something dry when it starts i seem to be ok for now
    Only 9 sleeps until my U/S

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Sorry I have been MIA but I have been away for a much needed holiday. We had a great time and I am a bit sad we had to return home.

After 6 BT's I finally have a date for my FET, it's on Wednesday. I look like a junkie with all the bruises all over my arms but am really looking forward to Wed.

I hope everyone has been doing well and enjoying their weekend!

to us all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Glad to hear you had a nice time away puffs! How exciting (and a relief!) to finally have that FET date

AFM No big cramps yesterday! A few small ones but nothing that doubled me over...can't tell you what a relief that was!We saw Rock of Ages last night..for all you Melb girls, if you haven't seen it...hurry! It was brilliant! And for the other girls..get tickets as soon as it hits your city
    I nearly weed myself because I was hanging on..there was no way I was getting up before interval

Have a good day my Ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    ShazieB- I've had excruciating cramps after DTD a couple of times. Not on the verge of blackout (gosh that sounded scary!), but bad enough to need naprogesic and a heat pack. I put it down to 'unsolved mysteries' lol. I hope bub was OK after all that!

OBD- sending big cyber hugs. I know how hard it is to get BFN on the first try. Hopefully by now you've starting thinking positive again and one of those frosties is waiting to give you a BFP!

Mr Ken- Congrats on a perfect heartbeat and good luck for the rest of your DW's pregnancy!

Forever- good to hear you're feeling back to normal. All we need now is for that rotten cyst to be gone! TWW has been slow, but surprisingly sane. Friday can't come fast enough!

Spud- any word on the follow up scan?

Puffsgirl- yay for a FET date! The daily BTs are brutal on your arms, I had 5 myself and was so relieved when finally they said I'd O'd! Sending perfect thawing vibes for your embie and good luck on Wednesday

RWS- Wow, MS starting up already? I still have a hunch you're having twins. Lets hope those cramps have settled for good now. One of my girlfriends is organising a group night out to Rock of Ages when it comes to Syd. I had to pass though, my entertainment budget got maxxed out on other stuff

Hi to Lola, Shazzymoo, Chicparis, Bronte & anyone I've missed

AFM- Still got 4 days of my TWW to go... I have no symptoms whatsoever, not even my usual pre-AF symptoms. Time is going slowly but I've managed to avoid going totally nuts. I've made a date with a HPT for Wed night if AF has kept her distance