+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 46 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone,

Lola77 – Very correct stupid infertility

Forever27 – Yay for AF showing up yesterday

Bronte72 – I am so sorry about the bfn. Please know i’m thinking of you.

RWS – Great news with the bloods and scan. Hope the cramps keep settling for you.

ShazieB – Hope pregnany is treating you well.

Lindylou78 – yay for PUPO with 2 embies. let the 2ww go quick.

Spud – Good luck with the scan Friday. Wish I had 2 weeks holidays.

Shazzymoo – Thats fantastic news the clinic put you in. So very excited for you.

AFM - Well BT is still 2 days away..grrrr Not feeling very confident at all as I have been having cramps like AF is on it’s way.
    I guess time will tell.

Take care all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lola, so sorry this cycle didnt work. Stupid infertility indeed!! I hope a FET will be your answer to a bub...

OBD, thinking of you with your BT coming up. I have that you are wrong about aF being on her way and that you get a great surprise on friday.

Forever, YAY for AF showing up! now I hope the new BCP shrinks that cyst and you don't need surgery.

Bronte, So sorry about AF showing up . It's really frustrating that you haven't gotten any result after so many cycles. I hope your next cycle, whichever one you decide to go with, fresh or fet, is the successful one for you, you so deserve a break...

RWS, Those cramps sound really nasty but I'm glad your levels are rrising, it must be real comforting. Take it easy and rest up as the dr said.

Shazymoo, glad you got in for a cycle! let the crazyness begin...

Lyndilou, Hope the 2ww is treating you well so far.

Spud, well done for telling FS what you want and not taking any crap! Good luck with your cycle.

I hope I didn't miss anyone, but if I did I apologise and i hope you are all cycling well.

AFM, I had a scan and Bt which went well, and I saw FS too. I git everything I wanted so I'm really pleased. He might up my dose of estrogens next week to thicken my lining as much as possible, then transfer will be around the 23rd and I will be starting clexane on same day! Oh, and we're transfering 3!!! it's the last ones we have and he doesn't want to do a cycle just for one so he said we'd put all 3...I sure hope something will happen this cycle with all these extras!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OBD- Only 2 days left, stay positive, its not over till AF sings! Fingers crossed for you!

Chicparis- Yay for having a new plan of attack and a transfer timeline!! I sincerely hope this is the cycle that gives you your dreams! Transferring 3, WOW! How great would that be if they all implanted,

Lola- Huge hugs !!! Sounds like infertility is definitely getting the best of you at the moment. It’s a hard road but try and embrace some of the positives but give yourself permission to be pi**ed off too! Im really sorry that it has been so rough for you. Hopefully that is the all of the bad luck out of the way and it is nothing but smooth sailing from here.

RWS- I have been thinking about you lots, it sounds like all of the tests that you have had are definitely pointing to good signs! Im sorry the cramps are still making it hard to relax and enjoy your pregnancy, what a nightmare!

Shazzymoo- Yay for getting back on the horse !! It must feel great to have things moving forward again!! Bring on November!!!

Bronte- I am so sorry! Don’t ask me why, but I had a feeling this entire time that you were going to get your BFP this cycle, I really thought this was it for you. It sounds as though you are staying as positive as possible. Your poor body has taken a beating, take your time and move forward with IVF when you feel ready, it’s true that your body will probably be grateful for a break, but you have to do what feels best for you.

Spud- Welcome back, you have been missed! Im sorry there have been family issues, it must be the time of year, my inlaws are doing my head in ATM ! How dare family ruin your holiday! Good luck with your scan tomorrow, hopefully everything goes smoothly for ET Monday!

Lindylou- Its not that I am necessarily confident, but DS is only 2, so if this preg doesn’t work out, he really won’t know much different. We have only told those very close to us, as I figure, if something goes wrong, we want all the love and support from those around up. Besides, I have the theory that thoughts make things happen. The more positive thoughts and feelings I put out to the universe, the better the outcome will be. I would love to shout it out to the world but we are sticking with our close family and friends for now.

Congrats on being PUPO, possible with 2 bubbies!! How exciting!! Bring on the 21st! Im super excited for you and really hope those little guys are burying deep. Any symptoms yet?

AFM- Sorry i have been a bit quiet lately, I have been on BH daily but just havnt written anything. Pregnancy so far is going great, aside from feeling ROTTEN ! I have had zero energy, and have been feeling very sick on and off ALLLLL day!! I have to grab those feeling good moments and get stuff done like housework and shopping, then feel crap again and Im back on the couch. My poor DS must hate me at the moment, im no fun at all. I have also been having some tough times with DH and his family, grrrrr they make me so mad . What should have been an amzing day, when our pregnancy was confirmed, turned into a bit drama with DH's parents and of course everything is about my SIL! Anyway, I dont even have the energy to go on about it, its sad that we have very little support from them but we have no conrtol over that and I certaily dont need the stress, so letting that go!

I had my BT yesterday, FN was very happy with the results so I was really happy. She told me that my HCG level was 6242 which i just assumed was good. But now I have read RWS post and it sounds as though that might not be such a good level and I am now a little worried???? I have no idea what my first level was so have nothing to compare it to. Oh well, I supose I have to take the FN's word that it was "very impressive".

to everyone I have missed, sorry It has taken me so long to get back to you all, as I said, I am riding the struggle train all the way home!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Morning Girls!

Lola - more for you.

OBD - Don't give up yet!! AF and pregnancy symptoms are so evilly the same. Im positive God is a man for that reason..one woman wouldn't torment another with this You have done SO well not to POAS!

chicparis- wow a 3x transfer! How exciting will that be!

Shazie - your numbers are GREAT too! For 5 weeks the 'normal range' high level is about 7000 so you are right up there!
    Sorry your ILs are being buttholes I don't speak to mine at all because they are mental!
    Totally feel you on the feeling rotten! I keep saying to DH "I feel like HELL" Definitely the worst pregnancy for me. Im just so tired ALL the time, Ive had bad bloating, gas and (sorry TMI!!) the runs all morning...but no cramps at least!

AFM - Feeling better again today.. but I seem to have noticed a pattern of feeling good in the morning and getting worse at night.... weird!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningWithScissors For This Useful Post:

ShazieB  (13-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So quite in here! Hope everyone is well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    All i can say is TGIF!

Bronte - im so so sorry hun this didn't work for you, im thinking of you heaps and sending lots of and hoping Rus has a bigger and better plan for you. Please be extra kind to yourself.

ShazieB - so sorry your family in laws are giving you grief too, hoping you can take some time out from them to enjoy the miracle that's happening inside you!

Chicparis - Wow 3 hey, that is pretty cool and hope all goes well.

Shazzymoo - yay for EPU in November hope it's your month.

Lola77 - thinking of you lovely and sending lots of too just sucks when our body doesn't work the way it's meant to. HOpe your being extra kind to yourself too.

OBD - and thinking of you, not over yet.

AFM - No decent lining, only 4.5mm and meant to be at least 9mm so back to FS next week and hoping it has thickened up by then. With all my other family stuff going on makes it easier to deal with IYKWIM.

To everyone else and hope you have a great weekend. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    RWS- yes it has gotten quiet in here! I have joined too many threads... so hard to keep up but at least its keeping me occupied. I hope your cramps have settled and all is well.

ShazieB- We are crossing paths everywhere it seems . I'm with you on the positive thoughts becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy, its a great attitude to have! I hope your SIL dramas have blown over and you're having more 'feeling good' moments than bad.

Chicparis- OMG triple transfer ! I don't know whether to call you crazy or brave! Are they blasties or d3 embies?

OBD- did you have BT today? Hoping you pop in with great news for us all

Forever- have you started the new OCP yet? Shrinking vibes galore for you

Shazzymoo- yay for getting in with a Nov cycle

Bronte- sorry to hear it wasn't your cycle

Spud- Bummer about the lining, hopefully it will be nice & lush in a few days time!

AFM- 4dpt and plodding along. No symptoms worth writing about yet. Still one week to my BT, here comes the hard part!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, hope you are all well!

Just wondering if anyone knows much about miscarriage? Last night DH and I DTD and immediately afterwards this massive crap began! It was so intense that I had to stand up next to the bed and bend over holding onto the bed. It was horrendous! I ended up feeling like i was going to vomit so I went into the toilet, while sitting on the toilet, I began to black out, lost hearing in one ear and my sight kept fading in and out. I was struggling to breath property. I ended up taking panadol and went back to bed and it all settled down. The experience went for about an hour before i fell asleep.

I am obviously very concerned that this was the beginning of a miscarriage, but 15 hrs later and I still have no bleeding. I have called FS but have not heard back from her yet so just left here to stew over it. I guess the other possibility is that I pulled a muscle or something during DTD ?? It was pretty scary but as just one of those things!!

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    It honestly doesn't sound like any miscarriage I've heard of or experienced.
    Have you had any of the symptoms since?

It probably absolutely nothing and just a bit of over-exertion , but you really should hassle your FS right away so they can rule out an ectopic.
    Didn't want to sound scary by saying that as I'm no expert - just take care of yourself!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Lola, just spoke to FS, she is almost positive it is not a m/c. She said that if there is not blood, it wouldn't be a m/c. She did say that after DTD your uterus contracts and it sounds as though my uterus went into contraction and as there is a new baby growing in there, it caused a lot of pain (how embarrassing!). She also said that she thinks it is too early for an ectopic to be causing any problem and seeing as I only have 1 tube left (both right ovary and tube were removed during last pregnancy along with a 20cm cancerous cyst) it is even less likely. She said that due to my cancer history, it would be a good idea to do a scan and another bt on Monday just to put my mind at ease. She did recommend DH and I avoid DTD until the pregnancy is more established, I told her that was fine by me .

I guess now my worry is that I am going to go through a similar thing as last pregnancy, all the drama of having the cyst, the op to have it removed, then the trauma of being diagnosed with cancer and the chemo. Im freaking out a little, I just want to have a nice normal uneventful boring pregnancy, no drama this time PLEASE!!! Telling myself "stay positive, stay positive, stay positive!" The chances of something like that happening again are very slim so surely if I play the odds, Im allll good!!

Anyway, everyone!! RWS, you are right, it has gotten quiet in here. Hope you are all doing super!