+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 46 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well! Yesterday at 5pm I got a massive cramp..it lasted 40 minutes My ears were ringing, head was spinning and I wanted to throw up..definitely the most pain I've ever experienced. I very nearly called the ambulance. I honestly thought it was all over and waited for the bleeding to start... so far so good though.
    I felt so sick afterward, my belly was tender and I was completely exhausted from the amount of pain. I swear it wasn't that bad during my labours!
    This morning I feel good again! Not even my (.)(.) feel sore.... of course I googled and symptoms disappearing aren't a good thing
    I'm back to the GP today for another beta hcg, but it will take 2 days to get that result... and I have my BT at Monash tomorrow morning too.

I hope everyone else is doing ok xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Let's kick some infertility tail!!!

Bronte72 - Fresh Cycle - In the 2WW, BT Oct 13th

Chicparis - FET Cycle - Popping pills, transfer end of Oct

Forever27 - Fresh Cycle - Waiting for AF to start new BCP's

GottaBeCrazy - Fresh Cycle - Probably Nov/Dec

Lindylou78 - FET Cycle - In the 2WW, BT Oct 21st

Liv01 - Fresh Cycle - Suppressing until mid November

Lola77 - Fresh Cycle - EPU Oct 7th

Our Baby Dream - Fresh & Frozen - In the 2WW, BT Oct 14th

Pippi01 - Fresh Cycle - AF arrived and starting pill

Puffsgirl11 - FET Cycle - BT Oct 7th, transfer sometime mid Oct

RunningWithScissors -IUI with Donor Sperm - Kicked tail!!! Due June 11th, 2012

ShazieB -FET Cycle- Due 11th June 2012

Shazzymoo - Fresh Cycle - HUGE s!!!

Spud - FET Cycle - Waiting for cyst to resolve

WifeMommyMe - GC Fresh Cycle - Waiting on her sisters cyst to go away

Thanks
    Reviews
    RWS- oh dear those cramps are shocking! That bub (or bubs) of yours must be digging in deep. I hope you get some relief from the pain soon and that BTs come back with great levels.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Sorry I have been MIA but time for some personals and some well deserved catch ups!

RWS and ShazieB - im so happy and excited for you both, so great to start seeing some BFP on here finally. Wishing you the happiest and healthiest of pregnancies and am thinking of you both.

Lola77 - thinking of you lovely and sending what did u decide to do in the end?

Bronte72 - hope ur feeling better from your cold. Any news yet? Im going to Ballarat too, do u see Dr Dalton?

Forever27 - thanks so much for thinking of me! Has the horrible AF shown her face yet? I hope she is not too far away and that its kicks that cyst butt and hope ur feeling better too with your cold.

Lindylou78 - for being PUPO maybe even two for the price of one!

Chicparis - lovely seeing you back on here with the fighting spirit, thinking of you this cycle and sending big .

GBC - thinking of you too hun and wishing you loads of for nov.

Liv01 - been thinking of you too and hoping your doing ok.

OBD - not long now only 2 more days!!! Got everything

Pippi01 - yay for starting again, hope this is third times a charm and sending lots of to you.

Puffsgirl - great to have you back here and hopefully this is our last TTC thread, sending lots of and hope they let you get started.

WMM - hope your doing well too and that your gorgeous sisters cyst is shrinking.

Shazymoo - oh lovely, really have no words it just sucks when we do everything right and it still doesn't work. Thinking of you and hope your being extra kind to yourself.

AFM - have been on holidays for 2 weeks which sound good but weren't really as spent most of it with my family as lots of stuff going on there, too long to email but we are getting through it. Saw the FS last week, cyst still there but he is not too bothered by it and did not think it was the reason for no O last month. Anyway he has got me on a new program (after i was assertive with him - after the crap with my family i was not in the being nice mood so definately kicked his butt at least!) and taking pills to help get a decent lining. Have a scan this Friday and if all good will look at ET next monday.

Hope i havent missed anyone if i have .
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey tail kickers!

Well all over for me. Started bleeding last night...and havent stopped! Oh well what can you do? Have stamped my feet, got cross, had a cry and now here I am! Not really sure what to do...this is full stim no. 5 for me and for some reason those little buggars do not want to live in me! I have a frozen blasty in the freezer so will think about that maybe in Jan...although if I feel better mind and body might consider November. This has been a very hard 12 months physically and I think my body just needs a rest!

Welcome back spud! Yes I see Dr Dalton and find him extremely approachable and whats more he actually listens when you make a suggestion about your body! Which is very reassuring. I find all the girls at the clinic marvellous aswell. They are always so lovely and sympathetic I havent met one that wasnt nice!

Goodluck to all you other tail kickers I will be following your journeys with interest. I will be popping in now and then to put in my ten cents worth.
    and to you all xoox

Thanks
    Reviews
    RWS - not sure if I have congratulated you yet or not on your BFP...so CONGRATS - double thumbs up on the position of the sac! I hope those cramps haven't caused you to much consternation and that everything is aok.

Shazie B - I hope everything is going swimmingly for you!

Lola77 - sorry to hear about your embies. Maybe the natural FET is the way to go for the next step - I think you have little to lose and a lot to gain.

lindylou - congrats on being PUPO 2x over!! Fingers crossed for your frosties to stick!

OBD - good on you for sticking to the no HPT's - they do mess with your head -as I can attest to. Fingers crossed for you!

Bronte - hope you are feeling better this week - you sounded mighty down last time I checked in. Sorry that this cycle hasn't worked out for you. If you consider November we may be cycle buddies again. Take care of yourself and rest up and stress down...

Spud - you go girl - good for you telling your FS what for! Good luck with the new program!

Chicparis - best of luck with this cycle I hope you can swing your FS round to your point of view with trying clexane!

Forever27 - I wonder how many times a day you wish your cyst away? All the best for your next course of action.

Puffsgirl - don't you love red tape and bureaucracy! I don't blame you for hating the nurse... I would too. I hope everything has been sorted out for this cycle.
    RWS - not sure if I have congratulated you yet or not on your BFP...so CONGRATS - double thumbs up on the position of the sac! I hope those cramps haven't caused you to much consternation and that everything is aok.

Shazie B - I hope everything is going swimmingly for you!

Lola77 - sorry to hear about your embies. Maybe the natural FET is the way to go for the next step - I think you have little to lose and a lot to gain.

lindylou - congrats on being PUPO 2x over!! Fingers crossed for your frosties to stick!

OBD - good on you for sticking to the no HPT's - they do mess with your head -as I can attest to. Fingers crossed for you!

Bronte - hope you are feeling better this week - you sounded mighty down last time I checked in. Sorry that this cycle hasn't worked out for you. If you consider November we may be cycle buddies again. Take care of yourself and rest up and stress down...

Spud - you go girl - good for you telling your FS what for! Good luck with the new program!

Chicparis - best of luck with this cycle I hope you can swing your FS round to your point of view with trying clexane!

Forever27 - I wonder how many times a day you wish your cyst away? All the best for your next course of action.

Puffsgirl - don't you love red tape and bureaucracy! I don't blame you for hating the nurse... I would too. I hope everything has been sorted out for this cycle.

to anyone I've missed!
    AFM - I'm back on the horse! They can fit me in!!! I had a call from the nurse and told me to start taking the pill ASAP for new EPU 18th November. Possibly a new regimen - will have to see when I get my paperwork!! Will I have any cycle buddies among you?

Love, and to you all!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    spud - Yes, AF showed up yesterday. Amazingly enough it hasn't been bad at all. I've only had to take a few ibuprofen which is amazing. Glad you hear the your getting to move forward in spite of the cyst. Good for you for being assertive. We are our own advocates. We have to stand up for ourselves. I hope your ET goes just as planned without a hitch.

Bronte72 - I'm so sorry to hear that this cycle didn't work either. For goodness sake, after so many full stim cycles it should have worked. I completely understand your frustration. Playing the numbers, at least one of them should have attached. I'm glad you're planning to hang around. Please keep us posted on your future plans and feel free to vent if needed. We're all here for you.

Shazzy - Wow, look at you go girl! I'm quite impressed. So glad that they can squeeze you in. I'd love to say that I'll be cycling with you, but it's still all up in the air for me. From what I can tell, the dr really thinks I'll be needing surgery but I really hope he's wrong. I'd love to be your cycle buddy. I guess we'll find out in a couple weeks.

lola - How are you? Did you end up transferring?

to everyone else. Hope you're all well.

Thanks
    Reviews

Let's kick some infertility tail!!!

Bronte72 - Fresh Cycle -
    HUGE s!!!

Chicparis - FET Cycle - Popping pills, transfer end of Oct

Forever27 - Fresh Cycle - BCP's, scan on Oct 27th to check cyst

GottaBeCrazy - Fresh Cycle - Probably Nov/Dec

Lindylou78 - FET Cycle - In the 2WW, BT Oct 21st

Liv01 - Fresh Cycle - Suppressing until mid November

Lola77 - Fresh Cycle - EPU Oct 7th

Our Baby Dream - Fresh & Frozen - In the 2WW, BT Oct 14th

Pippi01 - Fresh Cycle - AF arrived and starting pill

Puffsgirl11 - FET Cycle - BT Oct 7th, transfer sometime mid Oct

RunningWithScissors -IUI with Donor Sperm - Kicked tail!!! Due June 11th, 2012

ShazieB -FET Cycle- Due 11th June 2012

Shazzymoo - Fresh Cycle -Popping pills, EPU est Nov 18th

Spud - FET Cycle - Scan Oct 13th, transfer hopefully Oct 16th

WifeMommyMe - GC Fresh Cycle - Waiting on her sisters cyst to go away

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good Afternoon Ladies!

Lindy for the TWW! My sympathies are with you for the loooong wait!

Bronte Sorry to hear this wasn't your month You sound like you handled it very well though.

Shazzy - wow! Thats great that they can fit you in! Best of luck with your new regime!

Shazie- How did your BT go today??

AFM - Well I've been down and up today! Cramps are still hanging around But today they haven't been as bad... they hurt a lot, but they aren't disabling like the past few days.
    I had my BT at Monash this morning and then went straight to get my BTs from the GP.
    I was so disappointed and sad that the levels were 6739 ... definitely not double like they should be I spent the rest of the day thinking the worst.. until I spoke with the Nurse just now... my level this morning was 9756! What a relief!
    So now I'm back to feeling confident and excited

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Infertility has officially kicked my tail today

Stoopid infertility!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub