+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Howdy All!!! I live in Oklahoma...so I have to sound that way! My sister is Forever27 and I adore her. Tomorrow I start the whole shot in the belly kinda thing. I'm a bit nervous about it because I've never stuck myself (or anybody else for that matter) with needles before! Oh, what the hey, BRING IT ON!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI wonderful ladies,

Hope you don't mind another person in this thread but couldn't resist after reading the title and then couldn't resist after reading the beatiful women in here.

Just a little about me:

Me 34 and DH 35, TTC since 2008, cholmid, and OI and the missed miscarriage at 11wks in jan 2011. First IVF in June resulting in major OHSS (hospital, drip, morphine and a cathatar) and now waiting for AF to start FET. Good who knew my whole TTC journey could be summed up in 4 lines!

Don't think i recognise anyone other than puffsgirl but know that im thinking of you all here and in the beautiful country (USA) where I met by DH and hoping these next few months are 'our' months.
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Forever : hi hun it is called and ultra down reg cycle I have three injections of zolidex (1 injection per month) that puts me into menapause after three months then I start lucrin for two weeks and finally I start fsh it should make my uterus more acceptable for an embro and increase chances of a BFP well that is what we are hoping for just waitting for my fs to call me as I have more questions

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Spud... I'm new here too! All you ladies have gone through soooo much. It's kinda hard for me to see all the effort and pain that you've been through. For me and my hubs, we've had some set backs but nothing like the heartbreaking up's and down's you've had. I have five wonderful kiddos! Three singletons and one set of twins. All without extreme action taken, just peed on a stick and found out I was preggers. Well, this time is different for me. I'm really excited to get pregnant and carry another baby (or two) yet again...not for me, but for my wonderful sister Forever27. This morning I gave myself my first shot in the tummy, no worries! It was sooo simple! I have so much excess skin on my belly after the twin pregnancy, I hardly even felt it! I respect and honor you ladies...you're awesome woman!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spud! It's nice to have another like-minded woman join us. I'm very sorry about your miscarriage. I know how painful that is. While it's different for each person, I know how difficult it has been for me to get over. Mine was over 3 years ago and I still cry sometimes. If you ever need to share as you heal, we're here for you.

I've never had to endure OHSS before, but from what I've heard of it, it's quite miserable. I bet you are happy about the fact that you won't have to worry about that happening with a FET.

Once again, welcome! We're glad to have you.

Thanks
    Reviews

Let's kick some infertility tail!!!

Bronte72 - Fresh Cycle - Getting healthy, Waiting for green light (hopefully Sept or Oct)

Forever27 - Fresh Cycle - Popping Pills

Lindylou78 - FET Cycle - Waiting for AF (probably Aug 24 or 25th)

Liv01 - Fresh Cycle - Waiting for AF to start suppression

Lola77 - Fresh Cycle - Waiting for green light

Puffsgirl11 - FET Cycle - Getting healthy, Waiting for green light

Spud - FET Cycle - Waiting for AF

WifeMommyMe - GC Fresh Cycle - pill popping and lupron
    Last edited by Forever27; 17-08-2011 at 04:32.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, I forgot that I hadn't officially welcomed my very own sister. How rude of me.

WifeMommyMe! I'm so blessed to have you in my life and here on this forum. Thanks for being a HUGE part of this incredible journey with me. I can't thank you enough. And way to go on giving yourself your first shot. I'm so impressed that you did so well. Love you Sis!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Forever- Nice work on the roll call, alphabetical works really well! Chesterfield had the Chesterfield Commons strip mall, and that was more than enough to keep me occupied outside of work . Boy did I shop til I dropped, and I didn't have a car so it was hard yakka lugging my purchases to my hotel across the road. When I read that your sis would be jabbing, I assumed it was for stimming and hence ED, I never realised that being a carrier required needles. Is that to get your cycles in sync for simultaneous ET's?

Wifemommyme- Hello and welcome! So nice to have you join us. I'm totally in awe of your kindness, generosity and selflessness. Women like you are a rare breed and your sister is very lucky to have you! Judging by her last post, she clearly knows it too. Well done on getting through your first jab, glad you found it so easy. Congrats on your 5 kids by the way, they must keep you very busy!

Spud- Hi and welcome to you too! Same as you, when I read the OP, I just had to join! Gosh you've it tough with the M/C and OHSS. I hope you got lots of embies to compensate for your suffering, how many frosties do you have?

Liv- Another warm welcome to you! Nice to see our group growing. Congrats on your DS, how amazing you conceived naturally after failed IVFs! I have read of adenomyosis, its one thing I've yet to be tested for. Was there something specific that alerted your FS to look for it? The Ultra LDR sounds sooo hard, but will be worth it when you get your precious 2nd bub.

Hi to Bronte, Lola & Puffsgirl

AFM- DH and I are not talking at the moment after a huge fight. He's very stubborn and is an expert at the silent treatment, so could be awhile before this blows over. I'm usually the one to wave the white flag & make peace even when he started it, but I'm standing my ground this time. Its rather nice having the bedroom to myself and lots of 'me' time in the evenings. He'd better apologise soon or I might get used to this and kick him out of the master suite for good! Hopefully he comes to his senses by the time AF is here (when I have to call the clinic), otherwise we may have to delay the FET.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello to all you lovely ladies!

Goodness lots of friendly folks on this thread! Thank you all for the warm welcome.
    Everyone here has been through alot lets hope the next 3 months are the lucky ones. I am terrible at personals but will endeavour to get the hang of it as the thread progresses.

Well I had appointment with FS last week re results of my lap etc...he said it was pretty messed up in there, but he managed to give me a good clean out so hopefully it will be all systems go. I start sniffing and jabbing when AF comes at start of September. Am doing a flare cycle again. I find this less stressful and not as long as down reg for me. After 5 cycles you start to get a bit particular about what you want..lol! Still taking a pregnancy multivitamin and royal jelly but have also added CoQ10 into the mix figured it couldnt hurt! Anybody else taking other supplements??? There is so much information out there its hard to sift out the good from the bad!

I hope everyone is doing well and has a fabulous weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!

Bronte – I am glad your surgery went well! I only take Folate with a bit of Iron. I have tried a couple of preconception vitamins but found they made me ill.
    Good luck with your cycle and I hope you get a BFP!

Lindylou – I hope your DH and you are now talking! IVF puts such a strain on our relationships, I am sure he is just venting.
    I love that your mobile ringtone is Even Flow. Mine is Alive.
    Hope the gym is treating you well!

Forever27 – How is the pill popping going?
    Good luck for this cycle!

Wifemommyme – Hello & welcome! Congrats on giving yourself the first injection, there is pretty much nothing to it.
    I think you are an amazing person to carry a baby for your sister.
    Good luck for this cycle.

Liv01 – Hello! Your little one is so cute! Good luck with your cycle, I hope you get a BFP!

Spud – I hope AF hurries up so that you can start your FET cycle!
    Good luck with this cycle!

AFM – Still haven’t made it to the gym , but I have been eating a lot better! Will hopefully have time to do some serious gym work on Tuesday.
    I am still waiting for AF, it has been 36 days and no sign yet. Not sure if this is normal or not.