+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 46 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    lola - Thinking of you today. Looking forward to hearing how your EPU goes.

chicparis - Thanks for the good wishes. Nice to hear from you again. I've been wondering how you were doing and if you were going to go for another round. Sounds like you're not going to let the last cycle keep you down and you're in the mood to kick some tail again. You go girl! I like that you're being proactive in making sure that your FS does everything he can to make sure your embryos aren't wasted.

puffsgirl - Thanks to you too for the good wishes. Sorry to hear that you're dealing with yet another stick. Good to know that the patient doesn't have Hep C. When will you get your blood test results back? I can totally see why you would dislike your nurse. Doesn't sound like she's much of a support to you at all.

Bronte - Sorry to hear that you have a cold too. They really suck! I don't think you should worry about the cold affecting your embies. I've heard that having a cold might actually help some women. Something about the extra mucus being a good thing. Don't know if it's true or not, but it sounds good. I hope you start feeling better soon. Being sick is no fun.

ll78 - Thanks. DD is doing much, much better. I'm still dragging more than I'd like, but I'm getting better. Sounds like you'll be having your transfer very soon. Exciting stuff! Have they called you with your blood test results yet?

OBD - How are you holding up in the 2ww? Have you broken out the hpt's yet?

I'm curious how some of you super quiet ladies are doing. GottaBeCrazy, liv01, Spud, WifeMommyMe - are you ladies still around? How are things going?

AFM - Sono is tomorrow. I'm hoping the cyst is smaller but I just don't know because I still feel sensations from the right side often. It will be interesting to see what happens. This cold has really been kicking my butt. I spent almost the whole day yesterday on the couch. Just getting up to change DD's diaper, fix food, play with her or just pee practically took my breath away. The congestion wouldn't allow me to get enough oxygen and I felt absolutely drained. Today is much better but I'm not going to push it. Tuesday I thought I was back to normal and took DD on a bike ride. I'm pretty sure I over did it and that's why I was on the couch all day yesterday. I'm so tired of taking it easy, but it doesn't look like I have a choice if I want to kick this.
    Last edited by Forever27; 07-10-2011 at 05:45.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Forever27 For This Useful Post:

chicparis  (07-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews

Let's kick some infertility tail!!!

Bronte72 - Fresh Cycle - In the 2WW, BT Oct 13th

Chicparis - FET Cycle - Popping pills, transfer end of Oct

Forever27 - Fresh Cycle - Popping Pills, sono Oct 7th to see if cyst has shrunk more

GottaBeCrazy - Fresh Cycle - Probably Nov/Dec

Lindylou78 - FET Cycle - AF started, transfer Oct 5th (ish)

Liv01 - Fresh Cycle - Suppressing until mid November

Lola77 - Fresh Cycle - EPU Oct 7th

Our Baby Dream - Fresh & Frozen - In the 2WW

Pippi01 - Fresh Cycle - AF arrived and starting pill

Puffsgirl11 - FET Cycle - BT Oct 7th, transfer sometime mid Oct

RunningWithScissors -IUI with Donor Sperm - in the TWW, IUI Sep 19th, + HPT, BT Oct 3rd

ShazieB -FET Cycle- Due 11th June 2012

Shazzymoo - Fresh Cycle - HUGE s!!!

Spud - FET Cycle - Waiting for cyst to resolve

WifeMommyMe - GC Fresh Cycle - Estradiol, lupron, & Progestin

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all,
    Just got out of recovery. Started bawling the second I lay down in theatre and have pretty much only just stopped! Got 8 eggs of which 6 look good. FS was happy with the number. Was very owwy but I think made worse by me crying. Having brekky now and off for acupuncture before heading home.
    I think I cried because the last time I was in a clinical setting, I was miscarrying, plus having EPU brings the chances of miscarrying again closer in my mind.
    Anyway, positive thoughts

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Forever- yes, my results came through and ovulation was confirmed! FET is booked for Mon Oct 10th

Lola- Yay for 8 eggs! It must be hard to push the bad memories aside... hope the acu relaxed you and got those positive thoughts flowing. Now the nerve-wracking wait to hear how many fert, good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Forever27- I am sincerely hoping that your cyst has gone down and you can get your next cycle into full swing! Will be thinking of ya tomorrow and thinking shrinking thoughts for you! It sounds like that nasty cold has been going around, my family are currently battling a similar cold at the moment, I have been a real mess! Hope you get better soon!

Bronte- It sucks being sick doesn’t it?! I have been ill all week and feeling dreadful! I am just coming to the end of it now which is nice, but of course now DH has it, and as is always the case, he is much sicker than I was and needs me to do everything for him as he is soooooo sick ! Geez I hate the man flu! How are you holding up in the TWW? Any temptation to POAS? One week down love, you must be counting the days!

Lindylou78- Thanks for the congrats! So excited, it is all consuming at the moment! I am keeping my fingers crossed that the big O comes soon! Waiting is hard work, but at least when you get the green light, its all systems go from there!

Puffsgirl- The stick incident sounds a bit nerve racking but sounds like you are very positive about the entire ordeal, good on you. Doesn’t sound like there is any risk of being infected anyway. Stick to your guns and tell that rude FN to shove her opinion where it fits! Some FN’s seem to forget that we are paying good money for this service and they would try and improve their “bedside manner” a bit!

Chicparis- Im so pleased to see you again ! And I am so proud of you for jumping back on the horse, good on ya!! Fingers crossed this is your cycle!! Sounds like you have a good plan, and you do everything you can for those little embies, they were hard work to make, so “wasting” them as you say would be such a shame.

Lola- Im sorry EPU was so traumatic for you, sounds terrible. All of the hormones running through your body would not have helped your emotional state. Try to stay positive and think happy, baby making thoughts and look after yourself. Yay for 8 eggies!! Fingers crossed you get some lovely healthy embies out of them!

OBD- when is your BT? How are you feeling? Hope you are coping ok!

AFM- My brain is totally consumed with pregnancy thoughts! Its all consuming and I need something to distract me....for the next 8 months!! My FS called today to congratulate me and set up an US time and said that I need to choose and obstetrician, and all of a sudden, it became real again! I told DS mummy was going to have a baby and he told me it was his baby, !

to everyone!

Sending you all lots of baby dust and positive baby making thoughts!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ShazieB For This Useful Post:

chicparis  (07-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone,

Firstly sorry I have been MIA for awhile. After the ET last week I have tired not to think out it and keep busy (staying away from google)

RWS – Hurry up and come back from holidays. We need to know the BT results!!!

Puffsgirl11 – Hope the BT went well today. Some people never understand the emotional side of IVF. How ignorant saying just have sex. Like we haven't tried!!!!

Bronte72 – Blood test 13th. I’m not sure about the cold. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Lola77 – Happy the EPU went well. Great number of eggs. I can only imagine how emotionally hard it was today for you. Take care and rest
    ShazieB – Congratulations!!!!!!! woo hoo so very happy for you
    Shazzymoo - Big hugs. I am terribly sorry about the bfn. I wish you all the best with the future plans

Forever27 – how is your daughter feeling? Really hope the sono goes really well tomorrow. Try and take it easy if you are not feeling well.

Chicparis – Yay for the blood test and scan on Sunday.

Lindylou78 – Have you the date for the FET yet?

AFM - As I mentioned I have been trying really hard not to think about the ET much in the 2ww. I am due for results on the 14th October. So far week one I have not felt overly different. Trying not to look into every symptom much as it may just be the support medication.
    I have decided I am not going to do a HPT at all. I have herd so many false positives and negatives. I really don’t want to put myself through the stress of it all. So one week down and one go.
    One thing I have been starving hungry almost beyond control.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hello Ladies!! Im back!!

Now, I have read ALL your posts and tried to do personals..but I keep having to change things as so much changes quickly and I keep losing my place!! Now I'm grumpy and have given up

Shazzymoo - Just want to offer huge huge hugs to you I'm so very sorry.. I know there are no words anyone can offer you that will make a huge difference, but I'm thinking about you

And to Shazie.. CONGRATULATIONS! How very exciting!

to OBD and Lola in the TWW!

I had a wonderful time away, so sorry to leave you all hanging like that

So.............

IM PREGNANT! I got the results before I got out of range thank goodness! When she said it was positive, I asked her "really?..like really?" Even though the tests were looking good, its SO different to hear it from them!
    Shazie, June 11th must be a supercool date because thats my EDD too!
    I have another BT on Wed, then a scan and another BT on the 25th.
    My pregnancy pack from Monash was in the mail when I got home..it was so nice to receive that!
    I'm still getting some pretty severe cramps in my left hip that are a little concerning so I'm off to the GP today. I had similar (if not the same!) with DS .. but that was almost 13 years ago so my memory is a little hazy!
    No spotting so thats comforting.

I'm trying so hard to keep it under wraps until the scan! Its hard! 2 people know now..and I'm on the verge of spilling to my Mum, Grandmother (Bub will get her name if its a girl ) and siblings!
    I'm also trying to control the impulse to run out and buy a cot Its so very very early! But you have all been witness to my level of patience

Had a bit of sad news while away..a little girl in DDs class drowned in the Batemans Bay boating accident that was all over the news Its going to be hard for them when they go back to school next week, we got a letter from the school advising that she has passed and they will be offering support services which is good.. the little girl has been DDs friend (and enemy as little girls do!) for the last 2 years, attended her birthdays, did Communion together, her older sister and DS are in the same year level as well... its SO close to home, it has left me reeling

Thanks
    Reviews
    RWS!! Welcome home!! I was thinking about you this morning and though "surely you will be back today to tell us the news as school hols finish this weekend", and here you are!! CONGRATULATIONS to you too!! Yayso excited for you! I cannot believe you are at Monash too! I am going through Monash in Hawthorn, where are you? How exciting is getting that little pack! And we have same dates, woo hoo we can be preggo buddies!
    Im sorry you came home to such horrific news ! Thats so sad, I hope DD copes ok. It doesn't seem right that something so tragic should ever happen to one so young!

Any symptoms other than the hip pain?

OBD- You have much better will power than I do, stay strong, not long to go now!

Chicparis- Good luck for tomorrow!!

Lola77- Hope you are feeling a little better today.

AFM, have started to feel a bit icky today, stomach is very unsettled and have NO energy! I have another blood test on Wednesday (maybe we will run into each other RWS!) so everything is moving along the way it should.

to all!

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so devastated. Only one of the six they did icsi on is showing normal signs of fertilisation. What was our best collection rate is now our worst fertilisation rate. I dont know what more I could have done. It's breaking my heart seeing my DS' face and feeling that I'm never going to give him a brother or sister. I love being pregnant and it makes me feel so sad that I might never feel that again. Just so sad.

Thanks
    Reviews
    LOla - I was so happy to see that you got 8 eggs and 6 of them were looking good. Now, I'm bummed beyond words for you. I'm still holding out hope that the one that's fertilizing correctly makes you a perfect little baby. I'm so sorry that the last couple days have been so rough for you. I can only imagine how hard it was to be in a clinical setting like that after your miscarriage. And now to get this news.

ll78- Glad to hear that your blood test confirmed ovulation and you're only a couple days away from being PUPO. Very exciting!

ShazieB - Thanks for the best wishes for today. That's very sweet of you. We're feeling better each day. Tomorrow we're celebrating DD's 27 month
    birthday so I'm really hoping we're all back to 100% by then. Or at least 85%. I remember being all consumed with pregnancy. It's much like being all consumed with IVF. It never really seems to stop does it?

OBD - DD's doing much, much better. Other than a runny nose and a love of sleep lately, it's almost hard to tell she's been sick. Thanks for asking. I'm doing better myself as well. Figured out why I was on the couch for a whole day. I'm not supposed to take benedryl and one of the pills I took a few nights ago had it in it. I hope I don't make that mistake again. But it's good to know why I was do exhausted at least. I'm so impressed that you haven't and don't plan to break out the HTP's. You have a much stronger will power when it comes to that than I do. Starving hungry, do you think that's a side effect of the crinone or a pregnancy symptom? I really hope the latter for you.
    RWS - YAY!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!! And I'm glad to hear that you were able to get the results before going out of range. That would have really sucked if you hadn't. Sorry to hear about the loss of your DD's school mate. That's such a huge tragedy. No one should have to endure the loss of a child. Does your DD know yet?

AFM - The cyst isn't really changing. FS finally agreed to let me go off the BC pills to see if a period might help. And then he agreed to let me try another BCP next month to see if I respond better to it. I'll go back in on the 27th for another sono to find out how things are going. FS is concerned that it may actually be endo now. I'm really hoping it's not because I've had more than my share of surgeries already, but I wouldn't be surprised given that I had the worst endo my FS had seen in 10 years when he opened me up in 2007. Anyway, it looks like I'm in limbo still. If the cyst doesn't go away by the next appt, it looks like I'll be out for several months due to the holidays and possibly surgery. I'll hang around and support you all though. I'm looking forward to hearing a lot more good news from you guys.