+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 46 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey lovely ladies...
    Well its official!! Im pregnant!!! Im so excited I cant even tell you. You guys are the 3rd people I have told! I am 4 weeks and 2 days, due Monday 11th June! Wow that makes it feel so real when you have a due date ! Sorry, will do personals later, too wrapped up in excitement and need to tell some special people the news.
    to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh ShazieB, I'm so excited for you!!!! I just laid down for the night and had to check to see if you posted. I'm so glad I did! Now I'll have a really good reason tosleep well tonight. CONGRATULATIONS!!! You've kicked infertilities tail!!!!

I'm on my cell phone right now so I can't update theroll call, but You're welcome to do the honors if u want. Otherwise, I'll be more than happy to do it tomorrow.

AGAIN, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Let's kick some infertility tail!!!

Bronte72 - Fresh Cycle - In the 2WW, BT Oct 13th

Chicparis - FET Cycle - HUGE s!!!

Forever27 - Fresh Cycle - Popping Pills, sono Oct 7th to see if cyst has shrunk more

GottaBeCrazy - Fresh Cycle - Probably Nov/Dec

Lindylou78 - FET Cycle - AF started, transfer Oct 5th (ish)

Liv01 - Fresh Cycle - Suppressing until mid November

Lola77 - Fresh Cycle - Jabbing

Our Baby Dream - Fresh & Frozen - In the 2WW

Pippi01 - Fresh Cycle - AF arrived and starting pill

Puffsgirl11 - FET Cycle - BT Oct 7th, transfer sometime mid Oct

RunningWithScissors -IUI with Donor Sperm - in the TWW, IUI Sep 19th, + HPT, BT Oct 3rd

ShazieB -FET Cycle- Due 11th June 2012

Shazzymoo - Fresh Cycle - HUGE s!!!

Spud - FET Cycle - Waiting for cyst to resolve

WifeMommyMe - GC Fresh Cycle - Estradiol, & Progestin
    Last edited by ShazieB; 05-10-2011 at 17:28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks forever27! We are very happy! I hope that my tail kickers can join me in getting a BFP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay ShazieB for BFP! I bet you are just over the moon! congratulations +++
    I hope I can join you!

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay shazieb!!!!!! So happy for you!

Am hoping I won't be too far behind you! Trigger done tonight, although I was so busy getting home from work, making Max's dinner etc, that I didn't realise the time until it was almost 10 mins past my due time. Do u think that matters?

Thanks
    Reviews
    ShazieB, congrats on the BFP!! very exciting, I hope it all goes very smoothly from here onwards.

RWS, I hope you are enjoying the camping but I still can't believe you've left us hanging here with no news about your BT!!!

Shazymoo, I'm so sorry about your bfn It is so hard. I hope you find a plan to go ahead with...

Lola, Good luck with EPU! I don't think 10min would make a big difference, I'm sure you'll be fine...

Bronte, Glad the 2ww is treating you well so far...

OBD, I hope the 2ww is going ok for you too.

Forever, good luck with the scan on friday, I hope the cyst is shrinking further and buggering off!! it wouldn't be a day too soon...

I hope everyone else is cycling ok.

aFM, I'm back to popping pills for a new medicated FET cycle. AF left a few days ago and I'm going for the first scan and BT on sunday. But I think the lab is closed for 2 weeks around mid october so I don't think transfer will be until the last week of the month. So I'll be popping pills for a while by the looks of it. I've also asked to see my FS to discuss what we can do more after transfer. I think Lyndyloo had asked me about having the clotting tests etc. I've had those done already (after my 2nd m/c) and I have no problems with my blood. So my FS said he would treat me for everything once I got pregnant as we don't know why I m/c everytime. But I would like him to give me the stuff already after transfer, maybe it would help with implantation. I don't see why I'd have to wait for the pregnancy to take, I feel like I'm wasting my embryos every month. I want to do everything I possibly can to give those embryos a fighting chance. And I know many women have gotten pregnant by starting clexane after transfer. So we'll see what he says...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!

Shazie B – congrats! I hope you have a very uneventful pregnancy!

RWS – I hope the camping is going well! Cannot wait to hear about your BT results.

Shazymoo – I am sorry to hear about your BT results.

Lola – Good luck with your EPU. I hope you get a good number of mature eggs!

Forever – Good luck with your scan.

Chicparis – Good luck with this cycle!

To all the TWW waiters – I hope it is not causing you too much stress and I hope you all get positive results at your BT.

Hello to everyone else!

AFM – Well I have my first BT tomorrow. I had to phone the clinic yesterday to request another BT for Hep C. I had a needle stick injury at work a little while ago and was given the ok by the FS to do a FET this month as long as I had results to prove I hadn’t caught anything. Well I know I don’t have anything because the patient’s BT’s have all come up negative but I cannot get the results from work as you need a special code and I don’t have it and the person who does I cannot get in contact with.

When I spoke to the nurse yesterday about requesting the test she told me that I should cancel the FET in case I have something. I told her I had already spoken to the FS and he gave me the ok. She made me feel like I was selfish for wanting to do a FET after a needle stick injury. This is also the nurse who tried to have my last cycle cancelled as she told me I had ovulated when I hadn’t, I really dislike her atm.

to us all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!

Just a quick post. Am really sick at the moment with terrible cold, sore throat and wouldnt be surprised if I had a chest infection. Naturally I am just taking panadol ( which is by no means cutting it!) Feel apalling. My main worry is my 2 embabies I have on board. Does anyone think that my being sick will affect implantation. I am day7 post day 2 transfer. Not a sign or symptom to be be felt. Beginning to stress.
    sorry for the me post but have been so worried and needed to tell someone! I hope everyone else is doing ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Tail Kickers!

Sorry to be MIA, been so busy with my brothers 21st party and local travel for work.

Puffsgirl- nice to see you back in the thread! What a relief that the patient's BTs were all-clear and there's no harm done from the needle stick injury. That nurse sounds very painful to deal with and seems she doesn't know what she's talking about. Try not to let her get under your skin, you won't have to see her anymore once you've got your BFP!

Chicparis- Yes it was me who asked about the clotting factors and immunology tests. My blood is fine too but my FS was happy to give me clexane just for kicks. Trying something different gives me new hope, whereas repeating the same unsuccessful protocol seems a waste of time and embies to me. I hope you can get your FS on board with you.

Lola- I doubt the 10min delay for your trigger will make a difference. I did the same and it actually came in handy because my FS was a few minutes late getting to my EPU. I hope your EPU goes very smoothly tomorrow and you get a great batch of eggs

ShazieB- so happy to hear your BFP was confirmed! Huge congrats and best of luck for the next 8 months

Forever- I hope you and your DD are feeling better. Good luck for your scan tomorrow, fingers crossed that cyst has disappeared never to return .

Bronte- half way through the TWW ! I hope the second half passes quickly for you and the night shift keeps you busy. Being sick shouldn't matter, I think RWS had the same issue?

Shazzymoo- oh no , so sorry this wasn't your cycle . I can't believe your clinic is too busy to fit you in later this year... that would make me more upset than the BFN.

RWS- fancy leaving us hanging without sharing your BT results! I hope the levels were awesome and you've had fun camping. Great place to be when nausea and frequent peeing kick in . I had heard the lightbulb joke before and it made me laugh

OBD- Belated congrats on being PUPO! Yes I have eaten kiwifruit in all my TWW's, but not convinced it helped any since I've had 1 BFP from 4 attempts. I hope your embie is busy getting cosy and the TWW is kind to you . Did you end up having 3 frosties?

Hello to the girls I've missed , hope things are progressing well for you all.

AFM- I've been having daily BTs to pinpoint ovulation, and still waiting to hear today's results. I had a +OPK last night and EWCM for 2 days, so it should be happening any minute now. Hopefully when I get the call, the FN will give me a FET date and not tell me I need another BT tomorrow!