+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 46 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning lovelies!

RWS-how dare you run away camping and leave us all hanging! This site is better than TV keeps us all entertained! LOL! Anyhow have a great time camping lucky you! Goodluck with your blood test where ever you are! Everything for you!

ShazieB how r u doing! Not long for your test now!

Shazzymoo goodluck with your BT today. Looking forward to your good news
    Lola-fantastic news about your follies. Dont they measure them for you when you have US? I bet you cant wait now just to get on with it!

to all other tail kickers!

AFM day 4 of the dreaded 2WW. Hanging in there! Lots of AF type cramping but not getting excited as had that they whole way through 2WW last time and still got BFN. Wishing and hoping that they mean something else though. Much too soon to tell Bt not til the 13th. Also had day 2 ET not blasts like last time so implantation time will be longer.

looking forward to hearing good news today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Bronte, I'm doing well, feeling a bit crap over the weekend, still having cramps and have now got sore boobs! Did another POAS today, got an instant and very dark BFP! bring on wednesday! Damn you TWW! Hope you are keeping busy and staying positive! I bet the 13th couldn't come soon enough!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone...

just got news my BT was BFN . HPT indicated hcg still present from pregnyl injections...

It seems I may not get another stim cycle in with this FS - as they are fully booked to the end of the year...

Feeling v. bummed. Please forgive me for not doing personals today. Will check back in with y'all later in the week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shazzymoo, Im so sorry to hear you got a BFN! Look after yourself and allow yourself to feel however you need to feel and make sure you surround yourself with love! I truly am so sorry. Hopefully a new FS can bring a new fresh approach and a BFP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shazzymoo-I completely understand how you feel. Be kind to you and take as much time as you need. It is the toughest road.Am so sorry xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    RWS - I hope you're enjoying your camping trip away from the electronic world. And I really hope that you were able to get your results back before you went out of range. I'm looking forward to hearing the good news when you get back.

Lola - 15 follies is fabulous!!! It's odd that they didn't measure them, but I guess every clinic is different. I can't wait to hear how the measure today at your scan.

Bronte - How are you holding up in the 2ww? How are you keeping yourself busy? Any hair left?

ShazieB - Yay for still having a + htp. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you tomorrow. Please post as soon as you can.

Shazzymoo - I'm so, so sorry. I had no idea that the pregnyl could last so long. I really hope that you're able to find direction moving forward. If you're ready to go again, I hope you find an FS that's able to help you ASAP. HUGE, HUGE s!!! No need to apologize for not doing personals. We totally understand. Please don't be a stranger. We'd love to know what you decide to do moving forward and we're here for you if you need support.

to everyone else. I hope you're all doing well.

AFM - My daughter woke up sick Friday and then I went to bed a little under the weather Saturday night so the last few days have been rather lousy. It seems like the worst is over, so that's good. I've spent way too much time watching Netflix the last few days so I'm looking forward to living my real life again.

Thanks
    Reviews

Let's kick some infertility tail!!!

Bronte72 - Fresh Cycle - In the 2WW, BT Oct 13th

Chicparis - FET Cycle - HUGE s!!!

Forever27 - Fresh Cycle - Popping Pills, sono Oct 7th to see if cyst has shrunk more

GottaBeCrazy - Fresh Cycle - Probably Nov/Dec

Lindylou78 - FET Cycle - AF started, transfer Oct 5th (ish)

Liv01 - Fresh Cycle - Suppressing until mid November

Lola77 - Fresh Cycle - Jabbing

Our Baby Dream - Fresh & Frozen - In the 2WW

Pippi01 - Fresh Cycle - AF arrived and starting pill

Puffsgirl11 - FET Cycle - BT Oct 7th, transfer sometime mid Oct

RunningWithScissors -IUI with Donor Sperm - in the TWW, IUI Sep 19th, + HPT, BT Oct 3rd

ShazieB -FET Cycle- in the TWW, ET Sept 24th, + HPT, BT 5th October

Shazzymoo - Fresh Cycle - HUGE s!!!

Spud - FET Cycle - Waiting for cyst to resolve

WifeMommyMe - GC Fresh Cycle - Estradiol, & Progestin

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello

Forever27-TWW is not too bad at this time. Spent a weekend with my girlfriend and her 4 kids which was fun not to mention tiring! Still have some hair left. Start back at work night shift tonight hopefully that will help keep my mind occupied!

ShazieB-best of luck for tomorrow. I have everything for you. Looking forward to update tomorrow.

AFM-lots of niggly crampy pains last few days. Probably just from the crinone I would think. Other than that no other signs and symptoms-apart from sore bb's! Crinone could account for that too! Back to work tonight-not looking forward to that! But as I have been waking at 4 am everyday anyway...at least I'll be getting paid to be an imsomniac!

to everyone else

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Shazzymoo - so sorry. BFNs blooming suck!!! Take care and give yourself time to recoup before making plans. Hugs!

Forever - how are you and j3 doing? How's your sis? Not seen her on here for a while.

The clinic do measure the follies, they just didn't tell me the sizes. Went to a diff clinic today and they didn't have Saturday's scan data. They didn't give me too much more info and I planned to grill my nurse when they called, but no call by 4.30! Called and left voicemail and then missed their call! Anyway, I'll be triggering tomorrow night and EPU on Friday!!!!

Been bubbling along fine until today and suddenly feel bloated and grumpy, not helped by my bulging disc being bad and hurting lots. Lifting clingy, 16kg toddler doesn't help any!! Soooo over being in pain. Would have loved some ibuprofen tonight but my endometrium wouldn't!

Night all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bronte - So glad to hear that you're surviving well and not bald. I'm sure you're right about the night shift being a good distraction for you. I just hope it doesn't wear you out at the same time. That crinone is bad stuff. It mimics pregnancy symptoms so well that you can swear that you're pregnant even when you're not. I hope it's nice to you this cycle.

lola - Wow! You're just days away from EPU. How awesome is that?!?! I'm keeping everything crossed for you that every single step of the way goes perfectly. Can't wait to hear how many eggs you get on Friday. J3 and I are doing better. Still not back to 100% quite yet, but I think we're getting close. I feel like I have a mild cold and J3 still has a slightly elevated temperature. Hopefully we'll be back to normal very soon. My sister's been busy with her 5 kiddos, their new puppy and new kitten. The hormones she was on really got the best of her. Silly woman. She's worried that she might end up with a zoo before this is all over with.