+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 46 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    OBD - Glad to hear it went smoothly I have no idea about the grading of embryos, sorry.
    Resting and 'forgetting' about the TWW is impossible But I wish you well with your quest!

I drank pineapple juice in the TWW.. then I read it's supposed to be fresh pineapple juice or fresh pieces
    I hadn't heard of Kiwi though... I would have tried it though!
    I used warm heatpacks on my belly.. thats a chinese thing apparently, but you have to be careful not to overheat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

Remember me? I had to take a little break! I have been so busy with work it’s not funny! Atm I am only averaging 1 day off a week, leaves me little time for anything else!

Firstly I want to say how nice it is to see this group growing! I haven’t read back properly yet, will do so in a minute.

A big congrats to those that have POAS and seen 2 lines!

Forever27 – I hope your cysts are not growing and that you are doing well with this cycle.

Lindylou – I am glad you’re DH and you are talking and really hope this cycle brings a BFP for you!

Good luck to all of those that are in the dreaded TWW! I really hope everyone here gets a BFP!

To everyone else who is just at the beginning or middle of their cycles, I hope everything is going smoothly.

AFM – Like I said work has been crazy!
    I go on holidays (my first holidays in 5 years) soon, not that I am counting down or anything! It’s good timing as I start my FET soon! My first BT is on the 7th October. I am an early ovulator but the last 2 cycles I have ovulated late, so I presume my transfer will be in mid-October.
    At first I was really excited about the FET but lately I have heard some very negative comments from friends and workmates (some of these people know we are doing IVF) regarding IVF about how selfish people are for doing it and why don’t we just have sex like everyone else. I guess this just brought me down a bit.

I promise from now on I will check in on a regular basis and can’t wait to hear about everyone’s BFP!
    to us all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there!

OBD congratulations on being PUPO! Have no idea what the grading was on my embryos didnt even look at the pics this time...didnt want to become to attached! LOL! as if that makes any difference...cant get any more attached than having too littles embies on board. They did say mine were very good and they were very happy with them..so I guess they must of been ok since they said the others were all not so good! The only time I had a positive hcg of 60 I was eating fresh pineapple and walnuts everyday (you have to eat the core too...and only for first five or so days or else pineapple can also be related to mc...to much info really as they say everything in moderation. This time I am eating one kiwi fruit a day...I think I read somewhere it helps thin the blood in some way...again I figure a little everyday cant hurt! Good luck. When is your BT?

Welcome back Puffsgirl! sounds like you definately deserve a well earned holiday! Very exciting news that you will be starting your next IVF journey! The people talking at your work must be complete idiotic ignoramouses! Seriously as we here at bh all know there are many physical reasons people cant fall pregnant the good old fashioned way. Its not like it is coming out of their pay packet...it comes out of your hard earned money. As if we wouldnt do it naturally if we could..it would be a whole lot more fun and less stressful! People who have an opinion without back up knowledge make me so cross. Fair enough to have an opinion but at least make sure it is an informed one! You go girl and enjoy your FET...you deserve it just as much as anyone else!

Any how thats my rant for the day. Good luck lovely ladies! Will catch up on personals later. Stay dry for those of us where it is absolutely pouring. Of course it is...the weekend tomorrow! GO CATS!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Let's kick some infertility tail!!!

Bronte72 - Fresh Cycle - In the 2WW, BT Oct 13th

Chicparis - FET Cycle - HUGE s!!!

Forever27 - Fresh Cycle - Popping Pills, sono Oct 7th to see if cyst has shrunk more

GottaBeCrazy - Fresh Cycle - Probably Nov/Dec

Lindylou78 - FET Cycle - AF started, transfer Oct 5th (ish)

Liv01 - Fresh Cycle - Suppressing until mid November

Lola77 - Fresh Cycle - Jabbing

Our Baby Dream - Fresh & Frozen - In the 2WW

Pippi01 - Fresh Cycle - AF arrived and starting pill

Puffsgirl11 - FET Cycle - BT Oct 7th, transfer sometime mid Oct

RunningWithScissors -IUI with Donor Sperm - in the TWW, IUI Sep 19th, + HPT, BT Oct 3rd

ShazieB -FET Cycle- in the TWW, ET Sept 24th, + HPT, BT 5th October

Shazzymoo - Fresh Cycle -in the TWW, ET Sep 18th, + HPT, BT Oct 3rd

Spud - FET Cycle - Waiting for cyst to resolve

WifeMommyMe - GC Fresh Cycle - Estradiol, & Progestin
    Last edited by Forever27; 30-09-2011 at 14:21.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry this is so short. Don't have much time. It's getting late here. Anyway, just wanted to tell OBD not to let the rating of the embie consume you. I did that with my last transfer and to this day wonder if my stress didn't mess things up. They've found time and time again that the rating of the embryo doesn't determine the outcome of the cycle. I know it's much easier said than done, but try to focus on the fact that you're PUPO and that's super exciting!!! CONGRATS!!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Puffsgirl, welcome back! There are so few of us using donor so I always remember them
    Oh how exciting your holiday must seem after 5 years without one!
    Don't listen to people who tell you negative things, makes me want to

Forever - Thanks for updating the list!

I just took a pic of the 2 FRER tests .. http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/...photo2-1-1.jpg
    Even with evap it's clear the 2nd line is a lot darker than 2 days ago!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Ladies!

Hope everyone is doing ok!

I'm off for a week camping...no technology at all!! We are roughing it.. no toilets, showers, running water Not even phone reception

I did a clear blue digital this am..AF due tomorrow, and it so wonderfully told me "Pregnant 1-2 weeks"

The FR ones are getting darker too..Im hoping and praying that this is it! Now for little one to stay put! He/she shall be known as 'sticky' from now on..because that's what we want it to do

Talk to you all soon

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hold on! Don't you have a BT tomorrow? Does this mean we'll have to wait a week for the result?!!!!!!

Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and a quick update from me.

Scan showed 8 follies on one side and 7 on the other. No idea how big as it was the worlds fastest scan. The good news is she said she could see them quite clearly, after I'd just said that my left ovary liked to play hide and seek, which caused quite a bit of pain at EPU last cycle. I'm taking this to mean that my ovary is behaving itself. Back on tues for another scan and bloods. I'm thinking EPU will be next weekend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lola- I was just about to say the same thing!! I came on to with RWS luck for your BT, but you are camping?!! Are you doing BT and then camping? In which case, we will be left hanging!
    Lola glad to hear follies are popping up, would be nice to know the size but I am sure if they were only small she would mention that. Yay for everything moving along nicely! Hopefully by tomorrows scan they are nice and plump for an EPU sooner rather than later. Just realised, your son is 1 day older than my son.

Shazzymoo- Good luck with your BT!!!