+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 46 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So after my little freak out last night, I was a very naughty girl! Went and got a HPT, sat there and stared at it for about half an hour and then couldn't handle it anymore. I took the test! RWS, Im going to have to give that award back . Anyway, there is a very faint line!! I have looked at the test several times just to make sure my eyes are not seeing things, have also sent a pic of it to my sis asking if she could see a line and she texted back "line fo sho, woooo!". So I am doing a very quite and keeping . Hope has returned to my little heart~!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ShazieB - I gotta tell you, I'm not at all surprised but VERY EXCITED for you!!!! I had a feeling that was the reason you were crampy. You go girl!!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Forever27 For This Useful Post:

ShazieB  (29-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OBD - YAY!!! I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to hear that you're PUPO tomorrow.

lindylou - It sounds like you're just days away from being PUPO as well. I bet you can't wait!

Bronte - Where are you? How did your transfer go? Looking forward to hearing good news.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ShazieB- WOO-HOO!! Congrats on seeing a faint second line!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

ShazieB  (29-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews

Wowee!! It's gettingexciting in here!

RWS & Shazie - it's allvery to see those two lines!! for you both!!

Bronte - Hope your ET went smoothlyand YAY for being PUPO. Welcome to thedreaded TWW!!

OBD - I bet your excitedthat your ET is now 1 sleep away! Bestof luck for tomorrow - hope everythinggoes well!

lindylou - bet you'recounting down the days til O... I hope they pass quickly for you!

chicparis - I hope you're holding up ok. More to you.

AFM - Well - my resolve hasbeen tried, tested and broken... I just went and bought a HPT and tested. Ireasoned with myself that if I am going to be back at work next week when I amlikely to hear the results of the BT - I don't want to be a blubbering mess infront of my class (I'm a teacher)...so if I test now with a HPT and get a -veI'll be prepared for the news. Not sure how I'm gonna go with it the other wayround though coz.... I just got a faint line.

mmmm - Just had a realitycheck... looking up pregnyl and how long it stays in your system... seems Ishould not count my chickens just yet..... the pregnyl could still be in my system... so I think I'll wait til my BT onMonday!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Shazzymoo For This Useful Post:

chicparis  (05-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    What an evil day! (weather wise of course!)

Sorry forever27..here I am. Just had a 2.5 hour drive home from the clinic. 2 embies heavier than when I started off this morning! So officially PUPO
    Transfer went surprisingly well this is the one. Other 3 embies arent looking so good to freeze so lets hope the 2 inside are tough!

ShazieB and RWS you must be both so excited!

Shazzymoo you are so good for not testing again! I would have done 10 by now with even the slightest hint of double lines!

OBD-awesome new about your 8 embies that is fantastic. Goodluck for tomorrow and to joining the 2WW.

Lindylou-getting very close now for you too. Will be looking forward to your updates

AFM-officially PUPO! Still a little sore after EPU but otherwise feel good. Have acupunture in the morn and not back to work til monday so have time to rest up. About what day do you think a day 2 embryo will implant??? I can never figure these things out! LOL! Anyhoo the waiting begins only 13.5 days to go until BT on the 13th...lucky number 13.

to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone! As Im sure you all understand, I am trying not to get too excited until the BT next Wednesday. But Im with your RWS, its hard not to get a little excited, and this smile on my face is hard to wipe. But again, I am very aware that I am far from being a confirmed mum to be(again)!

So I have been trying so hard to not look like an idiot, but I finally have to ask, what does PUPO stand for? I get that it is about being post ET, but would love to know exactly if one of you clever ladies with the lingo could fill me in?

Shazzymoo- It is almost infectious, when you see that someone else has caved and done the HPT, its hard not to! Hopefully that line was because of that little emby making itself nice and cosy in your uterus and not because of the pregnyl! I am not using that, just the progesterone.

Bronte- Glad to hear that your ET went well, are you hoping it will be twins? That would be very exciting! I am keeping everything crossed for you!! Hoping that your recovery continues to improve! Im sorry about the other 3 embies, but fingers crossed you won’t need them anyway!

OBD- Yay for good fert rate! Good luck for tomorrow, hope ET goes smoothly and hope the TWW treats you well!

I just wanted to say, that I am really grateful to be sharing this roller coaster experience with so many lovely, brave woman. Sorry for so many posts, but i don’t really have anyone else I can talk to that actually understands what is going on and how I feel, so I seem to constantly feel the need to jump on here and get the updates and share my thoughts, thanks for your patience!

Thanks
    Reviews
    ShazieB-no need to apologize! It is a great place to vent and share your experiences with like minded people who understand the rollercoaster that is IVF.
    No one else really can understand the physical and emotional burden that we carry so a forum like this can make the days so much brighter! I dont know about you but I look forward to catching up everyday to see how everyones journey is progressing. The good the bad and the ugly!

PUPO=pregnant until proven otherwise! Some very clever person is responsible for this contagious catch phrase!

Twins would be great. But would feel blessed with one (obviously....) dont know how many more tries I have left in me...so very exhausting and at 39 (I know its not that old!) and the way my body is responding to the drugs if this cycle doesnt work we will really have to sit down and weigh up our options. Hopefully this is it and this chat will be irrelevant..lol! Anyway ++++++ thoughts for the next 2 weeks for me and enjoy being PUPO!

Looking forward to you confirming your BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Happy Friday Ladies!

OBD - I hope your ET went well this morning Hopefully this month is the one for us all!

Lindy - HOpefully BT went wel... even if you know you won't have a result it makes you feel like you are *doing* something!

Shazie - OMG!! How exciting! And yes.. so hard to not get to excited when all you want to do is run around and scream If I wasn't impatient enough for the BT before..I certainly am now!
    I totally get what you mean about coming here over and over! I have only told my best friend and sister that we are in this cycle so I really have no one to blurt too..and poor DH can only take so many calls at work
    P.S .. You may keep that award Still made it a lot longer than I did!

Shazzymoo... Holy Moly..we might make the trifecta! How long was your last pregnyl shot? I've heard 7-10 days as "standard" but nothing concrete about the dose for that standard .. I've also heard of 1 day per 1000iu.
    I'm 13dpPregnyl. I tested at 5dpo (7dpp) and got a positive..at 7dpo (9dpp) it was negative and 9dpo (11dpp), and every day since has been positive.
    So for you!!

Bronte - Glad that ET went well and for being PUPO! Hmm now lets see if I can calculate .. Implantation occurs roughly between days 6-7 in a 'normal' pregnancy.. minus the 2 days for your embies would make it 4-5 days? Ive really got no idea..but theres my guess

AFM - I'm still crazily POAS Now all 3 brands of test have given me positives I timed my FRER one this morning...in under 50 seconds (3 minute read) the 2nd line was clear! I can't tell if its darker than the other one as its been sitting there for a few days, but it looks about the same at this stage.
    DH has become over protective already! Last night I wanted to set up the camp table to check it before we went away, he was sitting at the computer watching the Home and Aways he missed (He would die if he knew I spilled his guilty secret!) and I mentioned that I'm going to set it up and he flew out of the chair, almost yelling "But you can't carry stuff!" and did it for me
    I don't know if I'll use his attentions for my own evil gain now

Ohh and I have a joke for you ... I thought it was hilarious!

Q. How many infertility patients does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

A. Screw in a lightbulb....... do you think it will help??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning everyone,

Lindylou78 – Good luck with the blood test today.

ShazieB – OMG fantastic news with the double lines. I hope the line continues to get darker. No need to apologise we are all in this together.

Forever27 – Thanks for all the well wishes.

Shazzymoo - Looks like a good sign for the double lines so far. Very excited for the news Monday.

Bronte72 – Yay for PUPO - Hope the acupuncture goes well this morning. Let the wait begin

RWS - OMG you have a few tests on the go lol. Looks like a very positive result now woo hoo.
    Love the joke lol. We wont tell DH likes home and away. I wish mine did. Everytime I watch it DH goes to the bedroom with computer with door shut until it's finished.

AFM - Well we had 1 embryo transferred this morning and procedure went very smoothly. Looks like at this stage we will get 3 to freeze later today.
    I had a grade 3 transferred and the doctor seems to think it’s middle of the road quality. Can I ask what grade everyone else had transferred?
    Now I'm going to have a rest day and try and forget about it for awhile (easier said than done).

Did anyone eat kiwi fruit during the 2ww to help implantation?

Hope everyone is going well and enjoy the weekend.