+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 46 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I had to run to the supermarket to grab potatoes for dinner, so thought I'd pick up one of the First Response tests..... this is what I got about half an hour ago....

http://s1138.photobucket.com/albums/...G_0244-1-1.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fantastic Result RWS

Looks like a big Congratulations you made my day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks OBD! I'm trying not to get too over excited until the BT.. but it's SOOOOO hard! 2 positives in one day has to be a good thing right!! I haven't shown DH yet, I can't wait to show him!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Forever- So glad to hear that the cyst is on its way out! Hopefully things can get moving for you sooner rather than later. Sounds like you have a very good doctor!

Shazzymoo- Thank you for the welcome! Ahh the dreaded TWW, Its so never racking!

Bronte- Yay for 5 healthy embryos, they continue to multiply leaving you some nice ones to go on ice. Good luck with ET, look forward to hearing from you again as a TWWer! Ohh, you could end up with twins!!

OBD- Glad to hear you got 8 eggies, hopefully they all fertilize and you are joining the TWWers asap! Be kind to yourself wont you, enjoy being looked after and rest up! Hope your recover is fast. I am spending GF day with my friends that I don’t get to see much in Swan Hill, so even without being able to enjoy a beer, it will be a lovely day.... GO PIES!

RWS- Whoooooo!!!! That def looks like a BFP to me! That is exactly what my test looked like when I was preggo with my son and I was about 3.5-4 weeks pregnant. YAYYYYY, Im so happy for you, fingers crossed for BT, very exciting! You have made my day too! I needed some positive news today!

AFM- nothing to report, bit down today but progesterone wont be helping my mood im sure. Dont think I can wait until BT after seeing RWS test result! Might have to do one on Friday I think!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hello! Isnt getting exciting in here!

OBD-8 eggs is fantastic. Lets hope for great fert rates tomorrow and good strong healthy embies. when will your transfer be?

RWS-OMG!~That is so exciting. Thats the best positive I have ever seen...speaking to someone who has never had a positive HPT. Im excited for you! Hopefully BT tells you the same ++++

Shazie B- lucky for us it is only a TWW...can you imagine if it was any longer??? We would all be prematurely grey...as it is i have grey hairs I didnt have before starting IVF and a ew xtra wringles! The time will fly now...hopefully you will be our second BFP! Keep them coming

Shazzymoo-hopefully TWW is treating you well...or as well as can be expected...LOL! Not long now

Forever27-how awesome that the evil cyst is finally shrinking. It must be your turn by now! Great that your FS is so obliging. No sense in waiting around when you dont have to!

to anyone else I have missed.

AFM looking forward to getting tomorrow out of the way. It is never pleasant and always uncomfortable for me...bloody anatomy!(sorry if TMI) not to mention the full bladder. Most times I dont have to pee all day...come ET all I want to do is pee... for smooth transfer. Lots of laughing and smiling for me from now on

Thanks
    Reviews
    Having a mini freak out!! I am having some pains, similar to period pain but without the cramping! Trying desperately not to lose hope but feel like AF is just around the corner. AF isn't due for a few days but usually she comes up to 12hrs after the pain starts. Aggggh! This is all to stressful! Time to use that rescue remedy I reckon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    RWS That sure looks + to me! Congrats, unofficially, of course. I'm looking forward to officially congratulating you when you have your BT. I'm so, so happy for you.

ShazieB - Do you have short cycles? It seems like it's way to early for you to be starting. Don't lose hope. Pregnancy symptoms can feel like AF symptoms. Keep your chin up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shazie - I think you are worthy of an award for waiting this long to test! I'm still getting cramps that I swear are AF on the way...Last night I woke up in such pain I nearly told DH to take me to hospital! Both ovaries were cramping insanely! It only lasted about 5 minutes thank God.

Bronte- Good luck with ET today! I'm thinking about you and sending 'no pee' vibes along with sticky ones!

Thanks Ladies! I'm trying to remain calm... Not really doing so well I did another test this morning and it was also positive! I'm sorely tempted to do another just to see that little pink line! DH got a little grumpy.. I've managed to be in possession of another 5 HPTs
    Now Ive got a combo of ebay cheapies, forelife and first response ... the latter 2 are the ones giving the me the positive reading.

I've got a busy day ahead, hospital appointment (unrelated to fertility!) soon and then I'm taking the kids to the pool.....in this lovely stormy weather! , With my friend and her 3 kiddies..plus 5 of her nieces & nephews! It should be a busy busy day!

Enjoy this stormy day if you are in the South Eastern states! And nicer weather elsewhere

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning all,

ShazieB – How are you feeling this morning? I hope you are not getting AF pains

Bronte72 – We are doing a 2 day transfer tomorrow morning. Good luck with the ET today. Thinking of you

Forever27 – Hope you are going well

RWS – That is so exciting getting the positives and looking forward to your blood test next week. Have a fun and busy day.

AFM - Well I had a call this morning and we have 8 embryos in total. 4 from fresh eggs and 4 from frozen eggs. The nurse seemed to be happy with this result. I go in tomorrow 30th for a 7.30am transfer. Fingers crossed all 8 keep developing well. I feel very emotional and happy today trying to take this all in. I guess I just have to take each day as it comes. Trying not to get my hopes too high as I don’t want to be let down again after everything we have been through.

have a lovely day ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow it is very lively in here!

Our Baby Dream- So pleased that EPU went well and your DH gave you the princess treatment afterwards. Yay for 8 embies , hope they continue to divide beautifully and you end up with some frosties for later. Good luck for ET tomorrow, TWW here we come!

RWS- O.M.F.G!! I can't believe you got a BFP so early! Wholehearted congrats to you & your DH on your 1st go success . You are one fertile goddess . Having the nausea and detectable HCG so soon makes me wonder if you've got twinnies on board??

Forever- Awesome to hear the cyst is shrinking and things are looking good to get into tail-kicking mode soon. Fingers crossed for no more cyst on the 7th .

Chicparis- Oh no very sorry this wasn't your cycle . It does get harder to bounce back after each negative, so take all the time you need to be mad at the world. I really hope that was your last BFN. Have you had any of the clotting factors or immunology screening BTs? Its something I would definitely do before another FET.

ShazieB- Be strong and resist those evil HPTs! I know how hard it is when you hit 6dpt and know you *might* get those 2 lines... and even if you do, you keep stressing incase its a chem pg arrrghhh!! Potty training sounds like a good idea, 2 bubs in nappies at the same time would not be fun. I hope your team wins the GF this weekend!

Bronte- awesome results with your 7 eggs and 5 embies, congrats! You'll probably be PUPO by the time you read this, so sending very sticky vibes for your TWW

Shazzymoo- Being on pregnyl support makes it much easier to resist the HPTs, but it must be tough on you being so close to BT and especially after RWS' exiting news. Hope you're hanging in there OK & have found a way to keep occupied in your hols

Lola- oh poo, I can't open your photo from my work computer... will have to check out this awesome cake when I get home. Glad it was a hit at the party!

Big hello to the other tail kickers

AFM- Going in early tomorrow morning for 1st BT, which is CD 9. I usually O around CD 14 or 15, so don't expect anything will be happening yet. It will be exciting just to have the monitoring underway and know that its getting close to FET time!