+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 46 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats Bronte on 7 eggies!!! So happy for you!!! I hope you have a great fertilization report as well.

RWS - Don't you let those tests get you down. It's very early. By my calculations you probably won't get a positive test until Friday or Saturday at the earliest. Not that I'm a doctor, but I like to play one online. just kidding!

ShazieB - Sorry that the TWW is getting to you too. Try to stay positive and keep busy and best as you can. I only say this to you hoping that you'll remind me of this when I'm in the TWW myself.

AFM - The sonogram went well. While the cyst is still there, it's at least smaller than it was 12 days ago. It's now back to the size it was a month ago. I just hope it keeps moving in that direction. I convinced the doc to let my sister start the 10 days of progestin even though the cyst isn't small enough for me to start moving forward. I explained that it will take her 2 weeks to go through the progestin and AF anyway so why not get things started now. He agreed that it would be better to keep her in suspense than to have to slow things down for me if my cyst was gone by the next appt. I love that he's so easy to talk to. So we'll go back on Oct 7th to see how things are progressing. I'm really hoping that it's much smaller or gone by then.

Thanks
    Reviews

Let's kick some infertility tail!!!

Bronte72 - Fresh Cycle - EPU 27th Sept - 7 eggies collected - ET ~29th Sept

Chicparis - FET Cycle - HUGE s!!!

Forever27 - Fresh Cycle - Popping Pills, sono Oct 7th to see if cyst has shrunk more

GottaBeCrazy - Fresh Cycle - Probably Nov/Dec

Lindylou78 - FET Cycle - AF started, transfer Oct 11th

Liv01 - Fresh Cycle - Suppressing until mid November

Lola77 - Fresh Cycle - Jabbing

Our Baby Dream - Fresh & Frozen w/ Donor Sperm - EPU Sept 29th

Pippi01 - Fresh Cycle - AF arrived and starting pill

Puffsgirl11 - FET Cycle - Getting healthy, Waiting for green light

RunningWithScissors -IUI with Donor Sperm - in the TWW, IUI Sep 19th, BT Oct 3rd

ShazieB -FET Cycle- in the TWW, ET Sept 24th, BT 5th October

Shazzymoo - Fresh Cycle -in the TWW, ET Sep 18th, BT Oct 3rd

Spud - FET Cycle - Waiting for cyst to resolve

WifeMommyMe - GC Fresh Cycle - Estradiol, Progestin, & Lupron
    Last edited by Forever27; 28-09-2011 at 07:29.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heyeveryone! Wow things are really movingalong on this thread!

Bronte - Congratson the 7 eggs. Hope they all make lovelygood quality embies!

RWS - hopeall is well for you my TWW friend! Sounds like we are experiencing the samesorts of things right now - both physically and emotionally. I've had a few "could it be" momentsmyself and also a few "Oh, please don't let AF visit". Hang in there sister not long til BT now. I have resisted the temptation of a HPT asI've had pregnyl support along the way...

Lindylou - YAY for AF! Now to start counting down the days...

OBD - hopeyour EPU goes well today and they can get most of those eggs!

Shazie B -I have not yet welcomed you to the TWW - the long, anxious, all consuming TWW.Hopefully the potty training is enough distraction to keep you from drivingyourself there...(to distraction that is!) I hear you on the HPT thing...very temptingbut.....

Chicparis -so sorry about your BFN - It is ok to give yourself that time to grieve. It can be a very cleansing thing to do. Giveyourself the permission to feel and do what you have to -Hugs and care to you.

Forever -keepin the shrinking vibes coming your way and continuing til 7th!!

Lola - AwesomeCake!!! You're very talented!

AFM - tick,tick, tick... sometimes it doesn't go quick enough. Being on holidays - I really have nothing todistract me...so the TWW thoughts are sometimes all consuming! I've been trying not to obsess about changesI'm noticing - knowing full well that most of them can be attributed to thehormonal support that I'm getting. Andtrying to think away indications of AF. Tomorrowwill be 14 days since EPU... so

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quickie!
    have spoken to the lab...we have 5 embryos coming along nicely at this stage. Back for ET tomorrow putting in 2 and this time we will some to freeze. Am trying to be hopeful this time...so hard to stay postive when all there has been is disappointment. Not going to have time off this time. Will go back to work monday night...gives me something else to think about...had too much time to go crazy with my own thoughts last time. Need something to keep me busy and distracted!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

RWS – That sounds like good news with a bit of nausea. Hope you are travelling well.

Forever27 – Excellent news the cyst has shrunk... It’s lovely you have a open relationship with FS and your on the same page. Bring on the 7th October.

Chicparis – I’m so sorry about your result. Take some times for yourself and I hope you feel better soon.

ShazieB – Wow you must be one busy bee potty training a 2 year old. Hope the rest of the 2ww fly's by for you and enjoy this big GF day.

Bronte72 – Congratulations on 7 eggs just fantastic news. Hope you get wonderful news with fertilization results today. Cant wait for the results.

Shazzymoo – I wish I could move time forward for you. I can only imagine how had it must be not to look into every single symptom.

AFM - Well we had EPU this morning with 8 fresh eggs collected. Now I just have to wait for a call tomorrow morning for the fertilization results. Fingers crossed we get some good news. Feel a little crampy but DH is waiting on me hand and food... he is beautiful and caring.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bronte72 - I think we posted similar time. Fantastic news for 5 embies developing. Lots of positive thoughts for you tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews

Let's kick some infertility tail!!!

Bronte72 - Fresh Cycle - 5 embies ET ~29th Sept

Chicparis - FET Cycle - HUGE s!!!

Forever27 - Fresh Cycle - Popping Pills, sono Oct 7th to see if cyst has shrunk more

GottaBeCrazy - Fresh Cycle - Probably Nov/Dec

Lindylou78 - FET Cycle - AF started, transfer Oct 11th

Liv01 - Fresh Cycle - Suppressing until mid November

Lola77 - Fresh Cycle - Jabbing

Our Baby Dream - Fresh & Frozen w/ Donor Sperm - EPU Sept 29th - 8 eggs collected

Pippi01 - Fresh Cycle - AF arrived and starting pill

Puffsgirl11 - FET Cycle - Getting healthy, Waiting for green light

RunningWithScissors -IUI with Donor Sperm - in the TWW, IUI Sep 19th, BT Oct 3rd

ShazieB -FET Cycle- in the TWW, ET Sept 24th, BT 5th October

Shazzymoo - Fresh Cycle -in the TWW, ET Sep 18th, BT Oct 3rd

Spud - FET Cycle - Waiting for cyst to resolve

WifeMommyMe - GC Fresh Cycle - Estradiol, Progestin, & Lupron
    Last edited by Forever27; 28-09-2011 at 12:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Bronte on 5 embies!!! That's a fabulous fertilization rate. I'm sure your transfer is going to go perfectly! Remember to laugh as often as you can and stay positive. Have fun tomorrow!!!

OBD - YAY for 8 eggs!!! Between those and your frozen embies, you should be in really good shape. I'm believing that you'll have great fertilization rates as well too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Bronte - Stark raving lunatic is a mild description for me
    Oh exciting stuff! 5 nice little embies Good luck for ET tomorrow

Forever - Must have been wonderful to hear the cyst is smaller! Now we just need to will it too keep shrinking and pee the eff off!

Shazzy.. I admire your strength! We have out BT on the same day...gosh I don't know how you are doing it! I'm o the brink of insanity

OBD - sending your eggies some fertilisation vibes Rest up and enjoy the attention from DH..it's so nice to get that!

AFM - I'm so naughty! Naughty naughty! I got up this morning and was hit by a small wave of nausea, so I tested again *shame* ... BUT ... I got a very faint positive! I took a pic and sent it to DH asking if he can see anything.. (because I wasn't sure if I was hallucinating or wishing so hard that I was seeing what I wanted to!).. but he did! Even with the crappy phone quality pic.
    I googled the test and its apparently notorious for giving false positives
    So I'm going to buy another more expensive and better brand (I'm terrible ) and test tomorrow morning
    I know I shouldn't but I feel like I'm being involved this way!

Thanks
    Reviews
    RWS - OMG this is a bit exciting. Can't wait till tomorrow mornings results. If testing helps the 2ww I say go for it!