+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 46 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just a quick one from me, I'll catch up with everyone later, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm out I POAS last thursday (10dp3dt) and got BFN, tested again sunday and still BFN, so I knew I was out (and got it confirmed today with BT). I'm usually ok after a negative, I normally bounce back and ready to get on with another cycle. But I have to admit that this time it hit me hard. I spent almost all day in bed yesterday!! so unlike me. I kept thinking of everything we've been through in the last 4 years, 3 m/cs, 3 laparoscopies, 4 TI cycles, 2 fresh IVFs and 3 FETs... Come on, can we get a break here??!
    Anyways, I've got 3 embies left which means 1 more FET before another full stim cycle. I'm dreading having to decide about what to do next...and I'm not holding much hope for the next cycle.
    Sorry for the downer, am not usually like this, I hope to bounce back to my normal self very soon and get out of my gloom...

Thanks
    Reviews
    lindylou78 - YAY for AF! October 11th will be here before you know it.

lola77 - LOVE the cake!!! Well done!!!

OBD - 7 follies is great! Good for you! I look forward to hearing how your EPU goes.

chicparis - Oh no!!! I'm so, so sorry!!! Don't feel bad about how hard you're taking this. It just means that you really want a baby and that's nothing to feel bad about. We're here for you. No need to worry about being a downer. Please feel free to be real with how you feel. Again, I'm so, so sorry that this cycle didn't work. HUGE, HUGE s!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Let's kick some infertility tail!!!

Bronte72 - Fresh Cycle - EPU 27th Sept - ET ~29th Sept

Chicparis - FET Cycle - HUGE s!!!

Forever27 - Fresh Cycle - Popping Pills, sono Sept 27th to see if cyst has shrunk

GottaBeCrazy - Fresh Cycle - Probably Nov/Dec

Lindylou78 - FET Cycle - AF started, transfer Oct 11th

Liv01 - Fresh Cycle - Suppressing until mid November

Lola77 - Fresh Cycle - Jabbing

Our Baby Dream - Fresh & Frozen w/ Donor Sperm - EPU Sept 29th

Pippi01 - Fresh Cycle - AF arrived and starting pill

Puffsgirl11 - FET Cycle - Getting healthy, Waiting for green light

RunningWithScissors -IUI with Donor Sperm - in the TWW, IUI Sep 19th, BT Oct 3rd

ShazieB -FET Cycle- in the TWW, ET Sept 24th

Shazzymoo - Fresh Cycle- in the TWW, ET Sep 18th, BT Oct 3rd (spot on lindylou)

Spud - FET Cycle - Waiting for cyst to resolve

WifeMommyMe - GC Fresh Cycle - Estradiol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bronte72- Thinking of you this morning, for nice healthy baby making eggs!! I hope recover is fast and easy, take care of yourself wont you! I hear you on the alcohol thing, if I have ever needed a drink, it’s now! I have started drinking veggie juice just to make myself feel like I am doing the right thing,

RWS- all signs are looking very good! But I understand not wanting to get your hopes up, it hurts too much if it isn’t successful! For me to throw out a cheeseburger there would have to be something wrong, ha ha. But still, looks good,

Lindylou- Yay for AF! Hope O isn’t too far off and you can get back on the wagon and join us TWWers!

Lola77- WOW! You have some serious cake making skills!!! Remind me to enlist your mad skills for my sons 3rd birthday party! Very impressive!

OBD- Yay for EPU tomorrow! Hope it all goes perfectly and you come out with lots of lovely healthy eggs ready to turn into beautiful little babies! Hope recovery is fast and easy. Take care of yourself and be sure to have some peace and quiet to ensure your body is ready to grow babies!

Chicparis- Im so sorry for your BFN, that sucks! Let yourself be mad and sad and whatever else you are feeling, you have every right! It sounds like your IVF journey has been a very rough one and it seems so cruel to have to endure so much. Whatever your road is from here, I wish you every happiness and all the luck in the world.

AFM- This TWW is a hard gig! Luckily I am potty training my 2 year old so that seems to be keeping me VERY busy !! I am already feeling tempted to do a HPT and I am only 3 days in! Of course I wont, I cant do that to myself. Collingwood is in the final and I cant even have a drink for GF day...oh well, that's the sacrifice we make, and heres hoping it is all worth it in the end.

to everybody I missed, hope everyone is doing well and in a good place.

Thanks
    Reviews

Let's kick some infertility tail!!!

Bronte72 - Fresh Cycle - EPU 27th Sept - ET ~29th Sept

Chicparis - FET Cycle - HUGE s!!!

Forever27 - Fresh Cycle - Popping Pills, sono Sept 27th to see if cyst has shrunk

GottaBeCrazy - Fresh Cycle - Probably Nov/Dec

Lindylou78 - FET Cycle - AF started, transfer Oct 11th

Liv01 - Fresh Cycle - Suppressing until mid November

Lola77 - Fresh Cycle - Jabbing

Our Baby Dream - Fresh & Frozen w/ Donor Sperm - EPU Sept 29th

Pippi01 - Fresh Cycle - AF arrived and starting pill

Puffsgirl11 - FET Cycle - Getting healthy, Waiting for green light

RunningWithScissors -IUI with Donor Sperm - in the TWW, IUI Sep 19th, BT Oct 3rd

ShazieB -FET Cycle- in the TWW, ET Sept 24th, BT 5th October

Shazzymoo - Fresh Cycle- in the TWW, ET Sep 18th, BT Oct 3rd (spot on lindylou)

Spud - FET Cycle - Waiting for cyst to resolve

WifeMommyMe - GC Fresh Cycle - Estradiol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Forever - thanks for that info! I'm trying to remain calm..but I did another HPT ...negative, unsurprisingly LOL

chicparis Im so sorry

Shazie - YAY a fellow Pies supporter! I was trying not to watch last weeks game..it was upsetting me and I was trying to stay calm
    I agree the TWW blows I'm up to HPT number 4! I'm so terrible! I have 5 left...I'll probably test everyday.. I'm terrible at waiting!

Bronte - hope EPU went well!

AFM - Well I'm a disgrace I did another HPT knowing full well that a result in impossible! I have 5 tests left ..which I will probably do every day until sunday..the day before BT

I had another bout of nausea this morning about 2 hours after I got up.. It may have been hunger though as it popped up out of nowhere!
    Also got 4 sharp stabbing pains in my belly..unfortunately they were a little to high, right next to my belly button on the right side.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello tail kickers,

RWS-welcome to the 2WW doesnt it just suck! It turns the most patient person into a stark raving lunatic! Hang in there, not long til
    BT

OBD-goodluck with EPU tomorrow. Hopefully good healthy eggies waiting to become embryos are headed your way

ShazieB-how is the 2WW treating you? Do you watch the calender like I do? It is mental torture!

Hello to everyone else and thanks for all your well wishes

AFM-had EPU today and collected 7 eggs which is what the FN thought I might get. So fingers crossed that they are all mature and are fertilising nicely as we speak. Find out at 11 tomorrow how many embryos we have created...and still we wait! LOL! Worst thing about IVF is all the waiting. A bit sore and sorry this arvo but feel very blessed that we did have some eggs to collect. Keep you posted

AFM

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello...me again. Just read through properly...
    Chicparis I feel your pain. Hugs to you from me. It is the most soul destroying time for you. When the time comes you will know what the right thing is for you to do. Be kind to yourself and grieve until you feel better...thinking of you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Bronte, I am st-ruggling! Had acu today and felt little twinges in my lower stomach and have been feeling little twinges since, so of course stupid me is hunting for any possible sign!! Agh, TWW is killing me. BT seems like a lifetime away! Will prob do a hpt on Thursday just for the sake if reminding myself why I don't want to do them before bt, ha ha! How are you coping? Do you have any tips for keeping sane??

Thanks
    Reviews
    By the way, my fingers are crossed for you Bronte! I bet 11am tomorrow couldn't come fast enough. Remember, a watched phone never rings take care of you!