+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 46 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everyone has had a lovely sunday!

ShazieB-congratulations on being PUPO! Enjoy life love and laughter during the dreaded TWW!

Shazzymoo-how is the TWW treating you? Hopefully well!

Pippi-4.2km I'm impressed! I cant even run to the toilet these days LOL! Make note to self to improve personal fitness November will come soon enough though. I cant believe there is a waiting list.

RWS- to you on the remainder of your TWW. I cant hear the fat lady singing yet

OBD-goodluck with scan and BT tomorrow. Hopefully all progressing well.

forever27-how are things with you? Hopefully that cyst is decreasing in size and you can get back into tail kicking action soon

chicparis-goodluck and for your BT if it is tomorrow as role call suggests. Thinking of you

AFM just had trigger injection tonight. Waiting for tues AM for EPU. Always makes me nervous. I just hope we have some viable eggies cooking in there???? Not as painful this time round, makes me wonder if I didnt respond aswell or if I have kicked off some of the bigger follies already. Maybe it is just because I dont have any adhesions strangling my ovaries any more...who knows? Its enough to drive anyone to a non alcholic beverage or a nice cup of decaf coffee...LOL! I miss red wine and caffeine especially at times like these!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Happy Monday Tail Kickers

Pippi - November seems so far away! If my current cycle is unsuccessful, I'll be your buddy there as we are booked for cycle #2 mid Nov

Bronte - Good luck tomorrow! I hope you have lots of good follies in there

AFM - Its a few mins off the exact time of transfer last Monday! I'm one week away from the BT. Halfway there. Feeling quite yukky today. Jumped in the (warm!) bath this morning and was hit by a huge wave of nausea
    I'm trying not to take it as a sign because I don't want to be disappointed.
    I just ate a box of shapes Seems to have fixed the sick feeling!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    RWS- I saw your addition to the IVF funnies thread and LOL'd, definitely reinforced that its best not to let my DH watch from that angle... then again it may turn him off donuts . Gosh that week went fast (well to me it did!), only one more week to hang in there! So sweet that your DS is praying for you, that would make me cry too. Being unwell isn't going to hurt your chances, in fact if your immunity is already lowered, that will help implantantion. I'm taking prednisone to do exactly that (suppress my immune system so it doesn't 'attack' the embie). Ignore the AF symptoms, they are simply because of the increased progesterone from releasing 2 eggs instead of one, and having the pregnyl shot (pregnyl stimulates progesterone production). Sending lots of babydust your way, hopefully you've got a hatched blastie floating around just looking for somewhere to stick!

Our Baby Dream- yay for 8 follies! Hope they're all looking nice & ripe at today's US and ready for EPU on Wed. Between your fresh & frozen eggs, you should have enough embies for a football team! Oops, I rarely did my shots within an hour of the proper time, I was using a 2hr window... luckily I never had a prob.

Pippi- very happy to hear your AF has arrived after all this time! Hopefully she disappears for the right reasons next time. Have fun in Noosa and enjoy your fun run! I love running too and now with spring here I'll be able to get off the treadmill and back outside in the fresh air. There's a few girls who'll carry over into Nov, so you won't be alone.

Shazzymoo- Good guess on your BT date . You & RWS are BT buddies! I never had heartburn while using pessaries, hope you've had some relief from it. Hope this 2nd week of your TWW doesn't send you too crazy

Bronte- 11 follies is awesome , good luck for your very early EPU tomorrow! I've read conflicting stories on pineapple in the TWW, apparantly kiwifruit is the way to go? The crazy things we do if we think it will help implantation... choice of fruit probably makes no difference at all .

ShazieB- congrats on being PUPO! Glad you found the acu a piece of cake and hope you're still on a high after your successful FET.

Chicparis- good luck with BT today!

Forever- more shrinking vibes for you

Hi to all the other tail kickers

AFM- Sorry to be MIA for a few days, but I return with good news. AF is here! My tracking BTs to detect O start this coming Friday. Think I should be PUPO around 11th Oct .

Thanks
    Reviews

Let's kick some infertility tail!!!

Bronte72 - Fresh Cycle - EPU 27th Sept - ET ~29th Sept

Chicparis - FET Cycle - in the TWW, ET sept 12, Hcg BT sept 26

Forever27 - Fresh Cycle - Popping Pills, sono Sept 27th to see if cyst has shrunk

GottaBeCrazy - Fresh Cycle - Probably Nov/Dec

Lindylou78 - FET Cycle - Waiting to O, starting BTs from Sep 30

Liv01 - Fresh Cycle - Suppressing until mid November

Lola77 - Fresh Cycle - Jabbing

Our Baby Dream - Fresh & Frozen w/ Donor Sperm - Jabbing, next U/S Sep 26th, EPU Sept 28th

Pippi01 - Fresh Cycle - AF arrived and starting pill

Puffsgirl11 - FET Cycle - Getting healthy, Waiting for green light

RunningWithScissors -IUI with Donor Sperm - in the TWW, IUI Sep 19th, BT Oct 3rd

ShazieB -FET Cycle- in the TWW, ET Sept 24th

Shazzymoo - Fresh Cycle- in the TWW, ET Sep 18th, BT Oct 3rd (spot on lindylou)

Spud - FET Cycle - Waiting for cyst to resolve

WifeMommyMe - GC Fresh Cycle - Estradiol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lindy - Yay for AF showing up!! (Still can't get over being excited for her arrival one minute and dreading it the next! )
    I didn't know being unwell could help implantation, nor did I know about the increased progesterone!..there you go hey, learn something new every day!

I actually jumped on to have a I seem to have a massive discharge of CM today... its EWCM...I can't be O'ing now..can I? I've read about 70 different ways to figure out what the CM means...and its all the same...clear and very stretchy is your fertile CM.
    I don't want to call the nurse.. I know she will say "Wait until the BT"

Thanks
    Reviews
    RWS- Yeah, its crazy that we get excited to see AF. Its very much a love/hate relationship we have with her! It is possible to ovulate twice in one cycle. I remember a story on one of those 'Believe It or Not' type of shows where a lady ovulated AND conceived twice in one month, so her twins were due on separate dates .

Our bodies do funny things when we take hormone therapies, and side effects are different for everyone... I wouldn't be worried if I was you.

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not sure this will work, but I'm tryin to share a picture of the cake I mentioned I was making.

It was a huge effort but everyone was very impressed and the kids loved it - a little too much in my little monster's case!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone,

RWS – Looking forward to your BT. I’m sorry I have not had the discharge.
    oh yummy shapes... have you had the new roadies shapes? I can personally say the cheddar cheese is yummy.

Pippi01 – That is fantastic you have your EPU date already. Something to really look forward too.

ShazieB – Bring on the 5th October. I hope the time flys and we get some good news. I also used rescue remedy when DH and I got married. Well I think I lived on it for 2 weeks.

Bronte72 – Good luck with the EPU tomorrow. I hope you have some lovely eggs really for collection.

Lindylou78 – I hope we get a football team lol. Excellent news for a Monday AF has shown up
    Lola77 – WOW you done a fantastic job on the cake. Maybe a career change ahead of a cake maker.

AFM – Had scan today and we have 7 good size follies. Just hope we have lots of nice ripe eggs inside.
    I have the trigger this evening at 8pm... woo hoo and go in 7am for 8am EPU Wednesday.

Have a lovely week ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Lindy Im not worried now..seems to have stopped

Lola - OMG! That cake is AMAZING! I'd pay serious $$ for something like that! If you start a home business let me know :

OBD - & follies is great Hope the trigger went well.. mine was stingy!

I just had my very first "Could it be?" moment! DH stopped by home to drop me off some Maccas (he's working ) and I just *can't* eat the cheeseburger! It gave me a huge wave of nausea after one little bite and I had to throw it out.
    I don't want to get my hopes up too much!

Thanks
    Reviews
    RWS - Not to get your hopes up even further but discharge right now is a good sign. The 2cycles that were BFP for me I had discharge and the 2 cycles that were BFN I didn't. I'm keeping my for you that this means you'll have a BFP too.