+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 46 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just a quickie since I only have a few minutes... Just wanted to say, "Best of luck today ShazieB!" I'll be thinking about you during your transfer today. Can't wait to hear how it goes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much forever!! All went well, no problems with defrosting of the embryo so we still have 2 on ice! As for my mental state, was not very good this morning pre-transfer. I was very nervous and panicky! I rushed to the chemist and got some rescue remedy but then thought I should wait to see the nurse first. I was advised not to take it before et just in case. I was fine though, don't know what got me so wound up!! So I am officially in the TWW and bt is on 5th October. Hope everyone is having a great weekend! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY ShazieB!!! Congrats onbeing PUPO!!!! So glad all went well. Sorry to hear about your stress level though. I understand why though. The entire process leads up to the day of transfer. There's a lot on pressure put on that day for everything to go perfectly. Isn't it great that it did? Now remember to laugh often and think happy thoughts. No need to stress now, you're PUPO!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning everyone,

RWS – I hope the 2ww is treating you well. Are you feeling any better? Not many sleeps to go till BT.
    The orgalutran is used to stop my ovulation.

Pippi01 – Fantastic news about AF. I know how you feel seeing babies every corner you turn around. It’s hard to keep positive at times when you have down days. Have fun in Noosa.

Shazzymoo – Hope the 2ww wait is treating you well. Bring on BT on the 3rd October.

Bronte72 – 11 follies is fantastic. Thinking of you on Tuesday.

ShazieB - Yay for the 2ww. Very happy that everything went well yesterday.

AFM – Still jabbing with Puregon and Orgalutran. I have a scan and blood test tomorrow to see how we are tracking.

I have a question???? I took my Orgalutran about 35 minutes late this morning. Do you think that will matter?
    I tried to find something on google but can’t find anything grrrr.

Hope everyone enjoys this lovely Sunday.

Thanks
    Reviews

Let's kick some infertility tail!!!

Bronte72 - Fresh Cycle - EPU 27th Sept - ET ~29th Sept

Chicparis - FET Cycle - in the TWW, ET sept 12, Hcg BT sept 26

Forever27 - Fresh Cycle - Popping Pills, sono Sept 27th to see if cyst has shrunk

GottaBeCrazy - Fresh Cycle - Probably Nov/Dec

Lindylou78 - FET Cycle - Waiting forAF

Liv01 - Fresh Cycle - Suppressing until mid November

Lola77 - Fresh Cycle - Jabbing, next BT Sep 22

Our Baby Dream - Fresh & Frozen w/ Donor Sperm - Jabbing, next U/S Sep 26th, EPU Sept 28th

Pippi01 - Fresh Cycle - AF arrived and starting pill

Puffsgirl11 - FET Cycle - Getting healthy, Waiting for green light

RunningWithScissors -IUI with Donor Sperm - in the TWW, IUI Sep 19th, BT Oct 3rd

ShazieB -FET Cycle- in the TWW, ET Sept 24th

Shazzymoo - Fresh Cycle- in the TWW, ET Sep 18th, BT Oct 3rd (spot onlindylou)

Spud - FET Cycle - Waiting for cyst to resolve

WifeMommyMe - GC Fresh Cycle - Estradiol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a question???? I took my Orgalutran about 35 minutes late this morning. Do you think that will matter?
    I tried to find something on google but can’t find anything grrrr.
    OBD - We take Lupron here in the US, but from what I read it seems that it's the same as Orgalutran. Anyway, on our instructions it says that we have a window of 20 minutes. My guess is there's probably a bigger window of time, but they just want us to be very diligent about it. I can't imagine that the 15 minute difference would be a problem. If you're really worried, I'd call your FN just to ease your mind. You're probably fine though. Please let us know what you find out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Forever27. I just rang the afterhours emergency number and the nurse said I have about a 1 hour window. She was so lovely and said not to stress it’ll be fine. Lets hope she is correct I haven’t buggered everything up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Shazie - Glad to hear all went well! Welcome to the 2 (squillion) week wait

OBD - I'm ok thanks Glad you got answers about the time frame!

AFM- I'm getting my usual pre-AF symptoms. Since AF and her buddies are pretty much like clockwork, I'm losing hope. But as they say, it ain't over till the fat lady sings....and I'm not singing!

I was naughty, very naughty!! I POAS on Friday
    It was + because of the Pregnyl...so I did another today with DH It was negative this time which I've taken as a good thing! It means the Pregnyl is out of my system. I'm hoping I'll be able to restrain myself until at least mid-week...Thursday or Friday... But we will sees

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I am not due for EPU until the 21st of November. They had to squeeze me in as they are fully booked until next yr. I am undergoing PGD on my embryos and PGD is in high demand atm. Ah well.... At least I can do the 4.2km run in four weeks!!

Hope all is well and I want to thank you all for your kind words and support.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks forever, has it been 2 weeks yet? Ha ha!

Our baby dream- thanks! Good luck with bt tomorrow! Hope those follies are doing ad they are told and o
    growing big and strong! Sorry I don't know the a sear to your question but I guess you just have yo trust the FN, hope she is right.

RWS- It already feels like my BT is years away!!! It's on the 5th Oct. Never lose hope love, sometimes it's all we have to cling to!!

Everyone else, I hope you are all well, and those in the TWW, hope you are not losing it too much! X