+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 46 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Bronte- 11 follies, Yay! I will def have my fingers crossed for you for some nice mature eggs ready to become embys! 7am is a bit rude, lucky its for a good cause. Do you have to travel far? I assume you are in Melbourne seeing as you have commented on the wind, my windows are about to bust!!

Shazzymoo- I havnt heard anything about any of the IVF drugs giving heart burn. I did have really bad heartburn during my pregnancy but its hard to know if it was a symptom of the pregnancy or of the chemo I was having. Hope it settles down for you very soon, heartburn is nasty!

AFM- hanging to have this transfer and get the TWW out of the way. Sooo much waiting around is driving me crazy. I have acupuncture on Friday, bit nervous about it as I have never had it before and not real sure what to expect.

Hope everyone is doing well and of course lots of

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Shazzymoo - I had every side effect under the sun with the first lot of progesterone. bloating, nausea, indigestion, back pain etc.... So it is very possible to be the progesterone.

Yay for 11 follies Bronte! they all fertilise nicely and you have two perfectly healthey embies for transfer!

Shazie - when is your transfer set for? Are you still waiting to ov?

AFM.... The nurses are working out my dates for EPU but I start this pill this Monday and have to be on it for at least two week. Which is good timing as I will be in Noosa sunning it up in the second week. I don't want AF then!! So when we get back from our break we will be starting up with syneral! It is looking like the beginning of November at this stage, I kind of step outside of October......

Thanks
    Reviews
    My transfer is this saturday! Finally! I had to have my last cycle off after the stim cycle, so I'm happy to get moving. I'm thinking sticky thoughts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello

ShazzyB yay for transfer saturday! I have about 2.5 hours to travel. I use Ballarat IVF who are absolutely fabulous. Lucky for us ma and pa live in Ballarat which cuts down on all the stress of travelling and we can also bring the fur children with us!
    I have just come back from an accupuncture session. I have been having it since june. My eggs numbers have doubled since having it although we are still working on the quality...at 39 the eggies are getting a little geriatric! LOL! I really enjoy it.
    Am having accupuncture the day before and the day after ET aswell...it is supposed to improve implantation....maybe just another wives tale but hell I'll try anything once. So into the pineapple and walnuts post transfer for me!

Thanks to everyone for all their well wishes. It is great to be a part of such a great group of gals!

Goodluck to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bronte, does acu hurt? I'm a bit scared, what a sook! I am having one on Friday and then again after the et, then again in4 days. This is what he has recommended. I'm with you, I will try anything! If it can't hurt the chances of it working, I'm all for it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI ShazzyB,
    The acu isnt too bad. I find it no worse than gonal f injections. The occassional one stings for a while but soon settles down. Mostly I dont feel them at all. I am a super sook too. Remember to relax though, it can sting if your muscles are tense or if you move around too much. I generally fall asleep by the end of it. I think it certainly has helped along with the chinese herbs. It is supposed to be great for improving blood flow etc...Ive found that all acupuncturists have their own regimes, but ultimately the aim is always the same! Goodluck today and of course for saturday...nearly PUPO! Yay for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much for the info Bronte! Just got to put my big girl brave face on, .

I hope everyone is enjoying this lovely weather.

Does anyone else have ET tomorrow? Im getting nervous now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Morning Tail Kickers

Shazzy -Poor you, I hate heartburn but I don't have any idea about the drugs.. hopefully someone can help

Bronte - I'll cross everything for those follies!! 7 am is definitely evil! Because this isn't hard enough, they take your sleep too
    LOL at geriatric eggs! Almost spat a mouthful of tea all over they keyboard
    I don't think I will whinge about my 45 minute commute to the clinic anymore, you poor thing 2.5 hours!

Shazie - I feel your pain honey! Waiting is the worst thing in the world, its evil, rude and just....WRONG! Let us know how the acu goes... I'm interested in it, seen it done but only on my sisters cat Good luck with transfer tomorrow, I'll be thinking of you

Pippi - Oh so jealous of you having a week in Noosa! AT least you can 'relax' (IVF style of course!) knowing that you have a plan of action going

AFM -- I'm so emotional and sick on top of that! I cried yesterday because DS told me he prayed for this to work at school mass! Poor kid thought he'd done something wrong for a minute
    I have a sore throat..so much mucous and I every time I try to clear my throat .. now I'm worried that me being unwell will affect implantation which should happen in the next few days if the egg/s fertilised!

I'm so tempted to buy a HPT .... really, really, really tempted It couldn't possibly be accurate as implantation would not have occurred, but "i hate sitting on my hands doing nothing. I google lots...and make myself

I should go clean my house..without using harsh chemicals of course

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Kickers!

Just had my first acu, what a piece of cake!! I was all freaked out about it but turns out, it really doesn't hurt at all. The first 2 needles were in my feet and he asked me how that felt, to be honest, I didn't even feel it. So he said that acu would be easy for me because most people flinch with the feet ones. So all good. Unfortunatly I now have to work, after all that relaxation, from 3.30 til 11.30. DH wants a sleep in tomorrow as it is his birthday so I will have to get up with DS and then have transfer around lunch time, then another acu, then working again from 3.30-11.30! I hope all of this busyness doesnt effect my little emby!

RWS- Im so you are so sick! What a bugger! Hope you get better soon. Thank you for the good luck, I will need all the luck I can get! Googling is evil I have decided, it gets me all freaked out and I start thinking negatively. Only being positive can help, so I am trying to ban myself from google!

Well I better be off to work, there better be no dramas tonight to undo all of my hard work relaxing! Drop in tomorrow after ET...

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi!

RWS-you poor thing! The TWW is a terribly stressful time in our lives. No one can tell you what to do or how to deal with the raging emotions. It is a time of ups and downs and round abouts. My last cycle was the worst. Terrible anxiety and stress. Im sure it had an effect on my poor embryos trying to implant. I was a wreck. The best advice is to surround yourself with people and things you love. Eat and sleep well and most of all be kind to yourself. All easier said than done. My motto is 'babies come when they are ready, be it naturally or ivf' not much we can do about it except look after our mind and bodies in preparation for when they decide it is our turn! Very philosophical I know but it helps me get through each cycle. As for HPTthey really are the devil in disguise! LOL! Not that im any stranger to POAS! With all our hormones and the drugs they are not always right one way or the other which ends up causing more angst and worry. But in saying that you go right ahead and POAS if it makes you feel better. Every time I say I wont...I do LOL! No self control or patience for that matter.

ShazzyB-glad the acu went well. Now you must keep up those relaxed thoughts and not over do it, especially tomorrow after transfer for you!

to all the other tail kickers

AFM feel like half the ocean is in my belly at the moment. Starting to feel very bloated and uncomfortable. Lets hope it is because my follies are doing as they are told and growing and maturing to be fertilised! Bring on tuesday! Awesome day here!