+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck this morning RWS! Have everything crossed for you. Hopefully tomorrow is your day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morn ladies,

YAY it's Friday (or thurs for you Forever27!).

RWS - thinking of you today and hoping they catch your big O .

Bronte - yay for AF showing and yay for jabbing and sniffing!

Forever27 - aren't sisters the best! But remember she's just as lucky to have you.

Lindylou - how did your appointment go with the FS yesterday?

OBD - come on AF!!

Chicparis - yay for being PUPO hoping you will be the first one of us ladies with a BFP!

ShazieB - hope O comes too!

lola77 - bring it on Fresh cycle!

Shazzmoo - thinking of you hun, hang in there sending and remember it only takes one.

To all the other ladies it seems there is a lot of chasing the big O so hope this months works out for everyone.

AFM no ovulation and no decent lining this month despite meds, my body is just not working the way it;s meant to. Have had my cry and realised that it really doesn't help (plus after 3 years of TTC im slowly out of tears!). So back on the horse and waiting for new fangdangled plan for Oct at least i can drink at my friend's bday at the food and wine show!!

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quick one from roadside..
    2 follies.. 15 & 12 mm , no O and insem Monday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow, its getting hard to keep up in this thread!

OBD- Hope you've had a visit from AF by now.

Chicparis- WOO-HOO! So exciting to have someone in the TWW to kick off the action! Sending sticky vibes to your lil embies

ShazieB- Does your clinic check for O with BTs as well, or only via OPKs? If its just OPKs then I hope you catch the surge! At the rate we're going my brother will be a Dad before he's an Uncle

Lola- Yay for jabbing!! How awful that there's been 3 m/c in your mother's group . Why is it that bad things always happen in 3's? Hopefully that's the last of the bad things for a long time.

Shazzymoo- oh sweetie, I'm sorry your EPU has left you so disappointed . There are SO many stories here on the hub where ladies have gotten a BFP with a single egg collected, or a single embie still alive on transfer day. Sending lots of babydust to your embie and hope that this one will be all you need

RWS- whoa, what a turn-around you had from 'going slowly' to thinking you've O'd! So glad to hear all is well and IUI is going ahead!

Forever- when do you have another scan to check your cyst? I hope its shrinking by the minute and will be all gone by the time you need to re-start your tail kicking sister act .

Bronte- hooray for AF arriving and moving onto jabbing! Great news you're back online so quickly too.

Mr Ken- just had to say I love your sig (the Kens vs Mother Nature tour) . Congrats on your BFP! I hope this is your sticky take-home bub.

Spud- what a dreadful setback for you. Its always good to have a cry and grieve the loss of a cycle and the chance that went with it... I hope your FS has other tricks up his sleeve to get O happening soon. My appt went well thanks, update below.

Hi to anyone I've missed

AFM- My FS appointment went great! All I wanted was to add prednisone to my FET cycle, but we've gone one better and thrown in clexane too. Was so happy that my FS agreed straight away and gave me the prescriptions on the spot. I've done 4 transfers the conventional way, so its definitely time to kick things up a notch!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shazzymoo – Im so sorry, try to stay positive and think 1 is better than none. I will be keeping my fingers crossed that your little egg grows into a healthy embryo! Such a stressful journey isn’t it! Hope your recovery is a speedy one!

Bronte72 – good luck with scan. I often feel sorry for my DH too, but then think, bugger him, he gets to walk away from me during a hormonal episode, Im stuck with me 24hrs! Ha ha!

Running with scissors –Yay great news! Fingers crossed and good luck for Monday !!! Puregon killed me too! I was on a very high dose and oh my god! I was so bloated that I couldn’t do my pants up!! HA HA

Forever27 - thanks for the welcome!

Spud – I really feel for you, you just brought tears to my eyes! I really want to say lots of positive things to you but know that right now you might be feeling a bit “barhumbug!” to the entire process. But I am going to say, your strength and commitment to the IVF process gives me the realization that some people are brave beyond what most people are capable of. Fingers crossed for a fancy new plan of action for October!

Lindylou- I am now doing blood tests instead, I had a dodgy test kit that kept giving me error results so bring on the BT, I am the human pin cushion! Ha ha, being an aunty is very fulfilling too!

AFM - After having 4 error messages on my ovulation tests, I called my FN who said that it was obviously a dodgy one and that I should come in for a blood test ASAP as I would be very close to ovulating. Luckily, I have not yet ovulated but was told that "things" are starting to happen. I have another test tomorrow and hopefully a FET will be just around the corner.

So I am wondering, has anyone had any trouble with defrosting blastocyst day 5 embryos? I am a little worried as I only have 3 on ice and seeing as I have to have a hysterectomy asap, I dont have the time to do another stym cycle. I guess these 3 little guys are our only chance and am getting a bit paranoid that they may not defrost. I am probably just being silly cant help worrying!

Hope everyone is doing well and taking each day as it comes.

Lots of to you all! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks all you lovely ladies for your kind words of support!

I just got a phone call to tell me that the egg has fertilised and is going along nicely. They want to do the ET on Sunday arvo!

So... ... for a healthy embie for Sunday!

thoughts and wishes with you all...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello,

Chicparis – Yay for the 2 week wait!!!! Hope it goes real quick.

ShazieB – Almost the big O time. Hope the 5 day embryos defrost ok. I keep telling myself when I feel stressed we pay the FS to worry for us. I hope everything goes swimmingly. Not that it always helps lol

Loal77 – Yay for jabbing

Shazzymoo – I’m so sorry things did not turn out as planned at EPU. But that's fantastic news about the egg and I hope everything goes fantastic tomorrow!!

RWS - Woo Hoo for Monday. Fantastic news. Enjoy the weekend and bring on the 2ww

Bronte72 – Fantastic news about AF and jabbing away

Forever27 – Hope you are going well.

Spud – I’m so sorry about no ovulation and lining. I wish you the best of luck in fabulous October

Lindylou78 – Great news about the FS appointment. Excellent you are both on the same page

AFM: I have had the worst most stressful week and work this week. I think from the stress it delayed AF as she only showed up this morning.
    I rang the clinic but they didn’t seemed to be very worried AF only showed up today.
    Started 150iu of puregon this morning.... have my first scan and BT Wednesday next week to see how we are tracking.

Have a fab weekend ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shazzymoo - Good luck with the ET this afternoon with a beautiful healthy embie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies! Hope you all had a wonderful weedend! I just spent a lovely relaxing weekend away in Robe SA with DH. Nice to get away from the daily grind and the stress that is IVF!

OBD- Goodluck with the jabbing and for the scan on wed. I have scan on thurs so hopefully we will both be heading in the right direction

RWS-Best of luck for tomorrow. Looking forward to hearing that it all went well

Spud-Hopefully october is your special month!

Chicparis- hows the TWW treating you. Hopefully you are spoiling yourself and relaxing. Not long now until BT

ShazieB- for FET sooner rather than later...

Lindylou- Yay for new treatment plan-good to mix things up a bit.Hopefully different treatment will kick start your body into baby making action! Goodluck

Shazzymoo- I hope everything went well for you today and you are now officially PUPO! being sent your way during the TWW.

to everyone else I have missed.

AFM day 4 of jabbing and sniffing and my body is beginning to look a little worse for wear. Always bruise really badly with injections...oh well as long as there are lots of little follies growing I dont care! Starting to get a few niggles now so the scan on thurs shows good size useable follies. Time will tell. So will keep on keeping on til thurs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shazzymoo - Hope you ET went well, now just that painful wait, be kind to yourself!