+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Smile Yesterday's Scan

Thanks everyone for the welcome!

Scan yesterday revealed 5 healthy sized follies. I questioned FS on the number of eggs and he said that he works to provide fewer good quality eggs rather than lots of eggs of which some will be immature. Just hope they are all good quality.

DH says that he feels a bit of pressure to make sure that all of his part goes just right tomorrow for EPU day. Poor thing has been imagining all the worst case scenrios like spilling the contents of his jar.

Hope everyone is faring well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey Ladies!!

Spud – I didn’t know you had to pee in a cup to check for O! Learn something new every day here ☺

Bronte – No internet Hope the new provider gets you back online asap!

Lindy – Good luck tomorrow!! Drink apple juice in wine glasses at your brothers party

OBD – Hope AF showed up today! I know exactly what you mean about being excited for it!

Chicparis – WOW! sticky sticky sticky vibes for you!

Shazie – I did that on the second night! Stuck it in, went to press and there was nothing dialed up
    Hope you O soon! Waiting sucks ☹

Lola – How frustrating about the pharmacy! I probably would have cried!

Shazzymoo – 5 follies is good ☺ Hopefully they are all great quality!

AFM – Had the BT this morning and the nurse called this afternoon.. I was so nervous all day hoping I haven’t over stimmed! News was good though, things are ‘going slowly’ and I’ve got another BT Friday, possibly a scan on Saturday and another BT on Monday. I’ve got to keep jabbing until further notice ☺

3. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningWithScissors For This Useful Post:

Shazzymoo  (15-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello kicking tail girls!

Yay! Back online finally. Welcome to all new tail kickers! Sounds like everyone is getting on with their various treatments to all of us!

Yay! AF arrived tuesday! Not a very convincing AF but here non the less! Started sniffing yesterday and sniffing and jabbing today! Have a week of jabs gonal f 450
    and then scan next thursday to count follies! Hopefully EPU the week after so not long now...as long as my body cooperates! Feeling pretty good, but the only jab no. 1 so hormones could be evil by the end of the week! Poor DH! He shouldnt complain the only inconvenience for him is providing a sample in a jar...LOL! He is wonderful really. He hasnt missed any scans, appointments egg collections or ET's, he has held my hand for all...and 5 cycles is very trying as we all know!

I hope everyone is doing well and keeping mind body and soul fit and well.
    to everyone. Will get on to personals next time. Take care evryone xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think Im ovulating I spoke to the nurse and I have to go in tomorrow for BT and a scan, then I have to see her.

Im scared the egg will be gone

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Today's EPU

I'm Feeling bummed as well as bloated and sore to the max.

I was a little nervous going in as it was my first GA. Didn't quite go in at the given time (so don't know if that makes a difference - I was 45 mins late). When I came out the fertility nurse said that they had only collected 1 egg out of the 5 follies that were seen on Tues. So am left wondering... .

I have to call the rooms tomorrow so, I guess I can find out more then. But man I'm totally bummed!

I hope everyone else is getting the news that they want.

Take care lovely ladies...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shazzimoo and running with scissors....hang in there! I know how hard it is and how disappointing this journey can be. Take one day at a time...u never know it could still be good news for you.
    Be kind to yourselves xoxo

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bronte72 For This Useful Post:

Shazzymoo  (15-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    First of all, Shazzymoo and ShazieB!!! Sorry I haven't gotten around to welcoming you guys sooner. Glad to have you both with us.

RWS - What makes you think you've ovulated? Did you get a positive OPK? Is there any chance they can quickly do the IUI tomorrow morning if it looks as though you have? I really hope all works out for you. I'll keep my that you get good news tomorrow.

Shazzymoo - OMG!!! I'm literally in shock right now, as I bet you are. I don't see how they could have only gotten 1 egg from 5 follies. Did the FS even attempt to offer any indication as to what may have happened? I'm so very sorry that you're in this state of confusion right now. This sucks! As Bronte said though, you might very well end up with good news. A friend of mine on this forum had something like 20 eggs retrieved a few months ago and by the day of transfer only had 1 left. She was devastated! Now she's preggers! That one embie held on. I really hope you end up with a positive story like that to tell at the end of this.

Spud & Chicparis - Thanks so much for the nice compliments. TBH, this is the first cycle I've been able to stay this calm in the midst of delay. My other cycles, I was a ball of stress anytime something even started to look like it might be going wrong. I think having my sister in this with me has helped tremendously. I really hope that I can be even half the support to you guys that she is to me.
    Last edited by Forever27; 15-09-2011 at 21:17.

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever27 View Post
    A friend of mine on this forum had something like 20 eggs retrieved a few months ago and by the day of transfer only had 1 left. She was devastated! Now she's preggers! That one embie held on.
    Assuming you're talking about the lovely LTS! I just checked back through the thread and she actually got 32 eggs, and 23 on her previous cycle!!! She definitely can't join my low responder thread

Remember it only takes one good sticky egg - quality over quantity!

I got 2 eggs on my first cycle and was incredibly lucky to have both fertilise. One is now my 2 year old monster and the other one is my only frostie from 4 cycles!

Hope you both have well behaved eggies!

Well I've never had this happen before but I had another BT today, and the clinic rang me and told me to inject lucrin tonight! Normally they're like 'start tomorrow morning' but no, jab tonight and then again in the morning. I'm guessing they maybe should have re-testing after 2 days, not 3, and need to down regulate me quick!

So I guess I'm back on the horse! It feels like such a long time since I had to inject!

Thanks
    Reviews
    running with Scissors, you got to trust your instincts. mrs Ken and I both agreed that our last couple of tries we thought they were doing the transfer too late. just had a feeling. this time we wouldn't back down and told them to bring it a day forward. just got a beautiful extra pink line on the pregnancy kit on day 8. Go with your gut.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys

I'm pretty in tune with my body and can usually pick O time by the changes I feel and the CM. Freaked the US chick out a few months ago when I told her I would O later today or tomorrow and then she saw it starting on screen LOL

I don't think it's too late just yet, Im getting ready to head in now. FN said we might transfer Saturday if it is happening.

Puregon is making me bloated and sore.. Suprised me since Im on such a low dose.

Im so very, very nervous right now