+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Game of Thrones

OMG...a friend gave this to me months ago, and I didn't bother watching it...then watched the first 2 eps on Sunday night...it is sooooooooo good. (And of course my Hard drive broke on Friday so I can't watch the rest of it, and have to wait, grrrrrrr).

dreadlockfairy is offline The best things in life.....aren't things!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes! I just finished the 1st season last week and it is a great show! I'm thinking of ready the books now while I wait for season 2!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    LOVE it! DF forced me to watch the first ep with him and I'm glad he did. Fantastic show... We just finished the first season and I'm thinking of reading the books too, I'm dying to find out what happens.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Def read the books!! The next (book 5) one has JUST come out in hardcover and e format. The author has been keeping us waiting for a long time, but I forgive him .

There are 6 books altogether now (book 3 came in two volumes ), so they'll tide you over for a while - and they are AWESOME!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by chloeandme View Post
    LOVE it! DF forced me to watch the first ep with him and I'm glad he did. Fantastic show... We just finished the first season and I'm thinking of reading the books too, I'm dying to find out what happens.
    Same at our house I had to be bribed into watching it, so glad I did, will def get the books.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg yes I watched it with DF the other night and looooved it! I saw the books in paperback at big w for $11 each the next day and bought the first one! Can't wait til I have some spare time to sit down and read it.

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks
    Reviews
    YES!!! Loved it sooooo much! Have since bought the book box set from amazon uk (free shipping to aus!) and now that I have finished my Harry potter marathon, can start on them!!!

**Coming to you live from my iPhone**

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    DP and I watched the first 3 episodes last night. Got them from his stepdad a week ago. Im actually in bed now waiting for DP to get out the shower so we can watch the next one. Its slowly reeling me in

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Just finished watching the last episode of Season 1. Anyone have any idea when Season 2 will be airing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and am I the only one who loves the name Khaleesi? Lol