+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummasprincess View Post
    Thanks for that link
    No worries, Madura is a really nice strong but not bitter tasting tea, and a plus, it's Aussie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    There's a T2 variety called 'evening tea' that is naturally low tannin/low caffeine. It tastes just like normal tea and does not have any chemicals from the decaf process.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone I could only find bushels or Lipton at Coles. I grabbed the Lipton and I honestly can't tell the difference but I will have another look at that link that you sent and might grab some of that.

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummasprincess View Post
    Thanks everyone I could only find bushels or Lipton at Coles. I grabbed the Lipton and I honestly can't tell the difference but I will have another look at that link that you sent and might grab some of that.

Thanks
    They do sell Madura at Coles and woolies. It's a black box with a maroon border amongst other colours for other teas. Glad u found one youre happy with tho.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    If you like strong tea [like me] go Dilmah it's the best. It's not as strong as the strong bags of the regular stuff but comes as close as I've tasted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, only saw this now. The tea I drink is called Rooibos (South African tea) You can get it in Coles and Woolworths. It doesn't have any caffeine in and taste like normal tea. Hope it helps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dont know if anyone has suggested it but I use Rooibos tea, I drank it before I got pregnant too, I serve it to anyone who comes here for a cuppa and no one has ever noticed the difference. You can get it in coles and woolies. The 'just rooibos' brand in the red box is stronger than the others I have found but is the same price and has 40 bags instead of 50.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone I got some of that rooibos tea yesterday. I was getting pains in my stomach from the Lipton one, don't know why, guess it just didn't agree with me. This one is fine I can't seem to tell the difference either

Thanks
    Reviews
    I drink dandelion tea it tastes delish, have it with milk and sugar or however you normally have your tea . From health food shops yummy

DanceInTheRain is offline Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Herbal teas are caffiene free! My faves are peppermint, chai, chamomile, raspberry, honey and lemon, Ginger and lemon, rooibos...ok so they are all yummy haha and so good for you