+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Made in England is offline thought it was about time I put something other than 'senior member'...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, we are moving to hemmant, near wynnum in 2 weeks and would love to find a mum's group etc close by. I have a 3 year old girl and 6 month old girl. I have family close by, but no friends as yet, so feel free to message me if you fancy catching up!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Kristie & Heath Is That You

Hi there Kristie...I was wondering if your husband was Heath & if you bought a little blue bird called Bluey. Ive been looking for you everywhere. Im so sorry I lost your number it flew out the car on the freeway lol. Could you please contact me Juliet Mills 0456202097. The move to Laidley went well & now I am buying my own acerage and about to put a house on it. You & Heath should come up sometime its only about 1.5 hrs drive and very scenic. I am going to have horses & pigs etc. Would love to hear from you. I still havent had a chance to say hello again to my little man Bluey & would love the chance to see him & you again. I was gutted as it was but then I lost my phone & all hope was fading until I found this page. Please contact me in search of a new friend too love Jules