+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiya!

Thanks for replying and I dont mind driving with the boys either...especially if theres a new cool park where they can run crazy My email is kd.mulcahy@hotmail.com if you wanna send me a message there. If you want, we can exchange cel #s and I can always let you know what we're up to during the week and you girls can join us whenever it suits. There's a fun park in Capalaba thats a middle point I think. Talk to you soon xx, Kristi

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, twins! Awesome I've taken the boys to the Capalaba park behind Bunnings a few times and Im not sure if thats too far from you, but they like it there. My email is kd.mulcahy@hotmail.com so send me a message there when you have time. Also, I've got a really good friend in the states who has had twins (now 4) if you have any specific twins questions, and Im always happy to share my experiences, since it seems you might not have a lot of gfs with little ones. Id love to meet up and explore some Redland parks

Cheers, Kristi

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi laydees,

Id love to meet up if anyone is interested. I was down and out sicky last week but am finally recovering . My oldest Lockie has surgery (adenoids out *worried mommy*) on Tuesday, but recovery is supposed to only be 3-4 days, so email me at kd.mulcahy@hotmail.com with a day and time (around Oct 25-28) when you want to meet up and we'll make some plans!

Cheers,
    Kristi

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Not too late??

Hi guys, has anyone arranged a catch up yet? Im in Wakerley, moved from interstate, have a nearly 3 year old boy and 14mths boy and am keen to make some local connections hopefully with like minded people!
    Cheers Christie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

I know some of the posts are a bit older but thought I would see where everyone is at!
    I live in Wynnum and have an almost 4 yr old boy and due with another boy this may!
    At the moment I am working fulltime but finish early on Fridays and sometimes other days. Weekends are free. I'll be finishing work in a couple months to prepare for the newest arrival so will have days free can't wait!!!

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-27.437366,153.169962

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, did anyway arrange a meetup yet ?? I'd be interested ..... i have 2 boys 5 yrs and 2 yrs. Very active so a park is always great

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

We have a group and meet up weekly, it is Wynnum/Manly Mums & Bubs

https://www.facebook.com/groups/168682649894449/

If you have trouble finding us you can add me as a friend (Nicolette Axtell) and I can add you to the group, just add a little message that you are adding me for that reason so I don't ignore you :-)

Cheers
    Nic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Nic,

I had to find you & add you through Facebook! I can never get the link to work!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi ladies, I'm at Alex Hills with a 2 year old boy and a 7 month old girl. Always keen to make new girlfriends, though I'm a little shy.

I work Monday - Wednesday so can only do Thurs - Sun catch ups. Please PM me if you're keen to meet me and my little ones

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Caz, I'll catch up once I finish work. Do you have Facebook come join the FB group